Looking for the best Motocross Tires?
Discover now our comparison of the best Motocross Tires. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Motocross Tires are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Motocross Tires in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Comes with 110/90-19 rear, 80/100-21 front, 3.75x19 inner-tube and 2.75x21 inner-tube
- Durable intermediate rubber compound
- Excellent grip on all surfaces
- Off-Road use ONLY
- Excellent tread spacing works extremely well in mud and loose dirt/sand
- Size: 110/100-18
- Style: REAR
- Color: BLACK
- Warranty: 1 year from the purchase date of the replacement tires or the first 2/32" of original usable tread, whichever occurs first
- Tire size: 2.50X10"，Inner tube size: 2.50/2.75-10"
- Package Include: 1 x Tire + 1 x Inner Tube
- For XR50 CRF50 PW50 SDG107 KTM 50SX Morini Razor SX500 Off Road Motorcycle Motocross Coolster SSR 50cc 70cc 90cc 110cc Mini Dirt Pit Bike
- Bent Valve Stem
- NOT for electric scooters with 10x2.50 tire
- Set Includes: 1 Front Tire - 80/100-21 INCH; 1 Rear Tire - 100/90-19 INCH
- ProTrax SG Tire Sets are designed for Intermediate/Hard terrain
- Large center knob design is excellent for offering straight-line stability without sacrificing cornering ability. Shoulder knobs provide confidence in cornering.
- Tough 4-ply construction provides puncturing resistance and durability.
- Knob spacing helps with self-cleaning from mud and sand. Great for going back and forth between hard and soft terrains, while offering the traction and durability you expect.
- Kenda's next generation answer to the ever-popular Millville tire has made quite a splash in the motocross and off-road circuits.
- This tire is designed to work extremely well in soft to intermediate conditions.Directionally designed for soft or intermediate terrain, perfect for MX.New compound formula provides the best of both worlds, traction and durability.Improved braking tractio
- √ Full set of motocross tire and inner tube set, complete sizing and applications for all dirt pit bikes 50cc up to 450cc
- √ Knobby open thread cleans out well in muddy conditions
- √ Excellent grip and easy handling provides great riding performance
- √ Improved bead and sidewall construction for positive cornering
- √ Package includes: 70/100-19 Front Tire & Tube + 90/100-16 Rear Tire & Tube
- Durable, reliable and economically priced
- Soft to Intermediate tires with emphasis on performance, durability, and value
- Tread designs for the Michelin StarCross 5 range of tires improve performance across a multitude of applications. The intermediate and side tread blocks ensure good steering response from the front tire and traction from the rear. The central blocks are designed specifically to enhance braking performance and traction on all types of riding surfaces.
- The casing design incorporates stronger, higher density materials that reduce weight up to 15 percent without compromising strength or durability. The casing construction also features Michelin’s Comfort Casing Technology (CCT), which provides exceptional shock absorption that reduces rider fatigue.
- The Michelin StarCross 5 Soft rear tire features "Mud-Phobic Bars", which also enhance tire cleaning to prevent soil from building up and reducing traction.
- The Michelin StarCross 5 line sports a self-cleaning tread design to help release soil from the tire. The design includes revolutionary fine horizontal tread lines to release soil and enhance traction in a range of different soil conditions.
- TIRE SET: Front 80/100-21 + Rear 120/90-19
- Excellent grip, great handling tire.
- All-season compound developed for all weather conditions.
- Knobby open thread cleans out well in muddy conditions.
- Durable, reliable and economically priced
- Soft terrain tires that stack up to the competition in all areas.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Motocross Tires now!
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 05:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API