Looking for the best Multimeters & Analyzers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Multimeters & Analyzers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Multimeters & Analyzers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Multimeters & Analyzers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- ✅【PRO ENGINE ANALYZER】AN-770K Engine analyzer flawlessly performs standard automotive-specific tests for on-car and on-bench troubleshooting, including: injection pulse, tach, dwell, RPM etc. Serving as a handy and professional tool for automotive professionals.
- ✅【VERSATILE MULTIMETER】 The meter has comprehensive electrical features to assist in professional work such as DC/AC volts, current, amps, ohms, continuity, AC True RMS and diode tests. Added temperature switchable measuring function (℉/℃).
- ✅【INTELLIGENT LCD INDICATION】 6000 counts crystal clear LCD built with backlight sensor for automatically lighting up the screen in a relative dim or dark condition without needing to press on any button. Easy to read and operate.
- ✅【FULL AUTO METER】 The auto ranging, auto back-light, and auto shutdown function make it easier to troubleshoot the automotive and electrical problems. Magnet design allows you to attach the meter to the metal surface for convenient measuring.
- ✅【DURABLE & SAFE】 Anti-dropping rubber design prevent the digital engine tester from accidentally falling. Worry-free use with overload protection. ANNMETER also offers 12 months warranty and life-long technical support, shop with confidence!
- 1999 Counts multimeter, handheld and easy to carry. Auto ranges and manual range.
- Can be use for measuring DC Voltage, AC Voltage, DC Current, AC Current, Resistance.
- Diode and Continuity Test, Engine Dwell, Engine Rev.
- With Data hold, Maximum value hold, Function transform, Back light, Auto warning, Auto power off.
- Comes with one pair multimeter probe, it's a great tool for electrician.
- Actron's professional level meter performs all standard electrical and automotive specific tests for on-car and on-bench troubleshooting, including: tach, dwell, volts, amps, ohms, continuity, and diode tests
- Tests starting and charging, ignition and fuel delivery systems, and helps locate faulty wiring and components
- Extra-large, easy-to-read digital LCD display features on-screen test leads connection reminder, automatic reverse polarity indication, low battery indicator, and hold button to retain display data
- UL and ETL listed tool has automatic zero adjust, overload protection on all ranges, 10 MΩ impedance, and is switchable between 4, 6, 8 cylinder modes
- Includes: protective boot, fold-out stand, detachable color-coded test leads, alligator clips, quick start guide, and detailed downloadable instructions in English, Spanish, and French
- ➤【Multitester for Multiple Applications】-Combined AC&DC voltage, current, capacitance frequency, duty cycle, dwell angle, pulse width/period, resistance, audible continuity, temperature and diode test, pro avometer is suitable for DIYers and mechanic in electrical and automotive specific measurement, locate faulty wiring and components.
- ➤【USB Data Transmission Support】-Come with PC software, easy serial data output to computer with a USB cable. Adjustable sampling rate to monitor and collect continuous readings. Get synchronic data or graph on software interface for big data comparison and analysis.
- ➤【Dwell meter for Various Cylinders】-Measuring dwell angle for 2/3/4/5/6/7/8 cylinder, with high accuracy ±2.5%. Tachometer tests 60~12000 (x 10RPM) for 4-stroke, 2-stroke and DIS ignitions. *For the best accuracy, use with 705A inductive pickup clamp to measure Rpm.
- ➤【High Precision & Wider Range】-DC Voltage: 0.1mV~1000V; AC Voltage: 0.1V~750V; DC & AC Current: 0.1μA~20A (20 Amp for 30 seconds maximum); Resistance: 0.1Ω~60.00MΩ; Capacitance: 1pF~99.99mF; Frequency: 0.001Hz~9.999MHz; Temperature: -22~1832℉(℃/℉ switchable); Pulse Width(fuel injection system): 0.1~10.0ms.
- ➤【More Features】-15 minutes auto power off to converses battery and extends service life, Max/Min/Peak/Data hold freezes measurement for latter reference, backlight ensures clear digit reading in dim condition, buzzer is more convenient for doing continuity test.
- Pocket size. Auto range and manual range
- Built-in engine analyzer. Built-in-in on continuity test buzzer for warning
- Built-in double replaceable high-power fuses to ensure meter protection
- Item Product Dimension: 5.91" L x 2.91" W x 1.61" H
- WIDE RANGE of tests for Voltage, Current, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency; Tests Diodes Transistors, Temperature
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL features include Auto-Ranging capability, and True RMS for measuring both AC Current and Voltage
- EASE OF USE: Convenient features like Data Hold, Large LCD Backlit Screen, Auto Shut-off and Hanging Magnet, and Kickstand make taking and recording measurements easier than ever before
- IDEAL FOR COMMERCIAL settings where it can handle the demands of a long workday, from the durable exterior to the wide range of heavy-duty capabilities
- Built-in F400mA/600V and F10A/600V explosion-proof ceramic fuse tubes; Double Protection, more secure and reliable; The fuses can protect the multimeter effectively; Overload protection on all ranges.
- Designed to pinpoint engine problems; tests alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches and more
- Features auto-ranging, auto shut-off and over-load protection
- Measures up to 15 amps for device testing
- 10 MegOhm input impedance; safe for electrical and automotive use; prevents damage to the vehicle’s ECU
- Includes temperature probe, inductive RPM clamp and carrying case
- Your unit is calibrated prior to shipment with a new nist-traceable calibration Certificate with data
- The NIST calibration provides you assurance your instrument Meets manufacturer’s specifications. Your instrument is ready to Use day one meeting most quality system standards
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Cat III 600 V safety rated
- Large white LED Backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Large 1.15in+ LCD Screen Digital Multimeter for easy to read on the go testing
- Custom Color Coded Symbols for Voltage, Amperage/Current, and Resistance are clearly labeled with their numeric values around the dial
- NPN & PNP Transistor Tester along with a Built in Buzzer for Audible Continuity Test
- Square Wave Signal, hFE Transistor, and Diode Function Testing are some of the advanced features included in this low cost solution
- Comes with an Illustrated User Guide, Test Leads, and Installed 9V Battery
- World Wide Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz. OVP, OCP, SCP Protection (OVP: Over Voltage output Protection. OCP: Over Current output Protection. SCP: Short Circuit output Protection). Tested Units. In Great Working Condition. UpBright 30 days money back guarantee. 1 full year service warranty.
- UpBright NEW Global 18V AC / DC Adapter Compatible with Fluke 279 FC 279FC TRMS Wireless Thermal Imaging Multimeter BC500 BC 500 1896946 153586 4459488 Analyzers BT508 BT510 BT520 BT521 BC500TDMM 18VDC Power Supply Cord Cable PS Wall Home Battery Charger Mains PSU
- Fits Fluke BC500 BC 500 1896946 Type: 153586 Charger 4459488 Fits Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzers BT508 BT510 BT520 BT521 BC500TDMM 18.0V 840mA 18 VDC DC18V 0.84A - 1A Class II Power Unit Power Supply Battery Charger
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Multimeters & Analyzers now!
Last update on 2021-06-24 at 02:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API