Looking for the best Oxygen Sensor Removers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Oxygen Sensor Removers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Oxygen Sensor Removers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Oxygen Sensor Removers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Perfect tool set for removing, inspecting, replacing and installing heated and non heated oxygen sensors and vacuum switches on most vehicles with computer-controlled engines
- 3 types of universal socket wrenchs cover various situations of oxygen sensor location
- 6-point 7/8” (22mm) socket opening fits all hexagon oxygen sensor, common 3/8” and 1/2” drive ends can be used with ratchet or breaker bar
- Special side cutout design allows easy access to oxygen sensors from any section and prevents damage to wires
- Set Including: 1-pc 3/8” Dr. extra deep broach socket (3-1/8” long), 1-pc 3/8” Dr. low-profile crowfoot socket wrench (1-1/4” long), 1-pc 1/2” Dr. offset crowfoot socket wrench (1-15/16” long), 1-pc M18 x 1.5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads
- 【Design】 Standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
- 【USE】 Built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars. This high quality tool can save your time!
- 【Package】1-pc 3/8” Dr. extra deep broach socket (3-1/8” long), 1-pc 3/8” Dr. low-profile crowfoot socket wrench (1-1/4” long), 1-pc 1/2” Dr. offset crowfoot socket wrench (1-15/16” long), 1-pc M18 x 1.5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads
- 【Material】 Made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability - Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust.
- 【Service】100% satisfaction guarantee, If you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund. Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you.
- 7/8" / 22mm, 3/8" Drive, 6 Point Design Fits Most Oxygen Sensors
- Cutaway Design Prevents Damage to Sensor Wiring
- Offset Drive for Leverage & Easy Access Even in Confined Spaces
- High Strength Chrome Molybdenum Steel Construction for Long Service Life
- Meets & Exceeds ANSI Standards. Lifetime Warranty
- QUALITY - Constructed from drop forged heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel (CR-V) for strength and longevity; Black phosphate finish for corrosion resistance.
- SIZE - Fits standard oxygen sensors with a 7/8” hexagon nut; 7mm slot, 7/8” (22mm) x 6-point x 3-1/10” (80mm) length, 3/8 inch square drive for use with ratchet.
- DISIGN FEATURES- The size of the open side is 8 mm, the length: 80mm, Side cutout prevents damage to wires
- 100% Brand new and Never used This Genuine Part Is guarantee By Factory Warranty
- WARRANTY - Whether it is the quality of the products or your payment, which will always provide customer support.If either actuator fails simply contact us for a replacement.
- INCLUDES: This set includes a 29mm 1/2-inch drive Vacuum Switch Socket, 27mm 1/2-inch drive Injector Socket, 27mm 3/8-inch drive Oil Sender Unit 1-inch Socket, 22mm 3/8-inch drive Vacuum Switch Socket, 22mm 1/2-inch drive Heated O2 Sensor Socket, 27mm 3/8-inch drive Oil Sender Unit 1-1/16-inch Socket, 22mm 3/8-inch drive 6-Pt Offset O2 Sensor Wrench, M12 x 1.25mm and M18 x 1.5mm O2 Sensor Rethread Tools, and a 22mm 1/2-inch Drive Deep Offset O2 Sensor Socket.
- QUALITY: All tools in this 10-piece Oxygen Sensor Socket Set are constructed of high strength Chrome Vanadium Steel with a Manganese Phosphate coating to resist corrosion.
- STORAGE: This Oxygen Sensor Socket set comes complete with convenient storage case so you'll never misplace a socket on the job again!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Oxygen Sensor Socket Set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- Flexible Head Oxygen Sensor Head Wrench; Constructed out of cold forged steel for life long durability and extra leverage
- Flex head allows user to get the extra clearance needed for the removal installation of oxygen sensors when it is positioned upward and inward to the floorboard or when leverage is needed around an exhaust pipe
- Hex 7/8 inch (22mm) specifically designed for oxygen sensors
- Curved handle allows user to easily work around exhaust
- High quality, chrome vanadium steel body and chrome moly steel head is designed for excellent service life and durability
- Double sided head wrench allows for multi functional operation providing two types of grip for various needs
- 12 point side enables twice the number of “clock angle” attachment positions and 6 point side allows removal in difficult areas for stubborn sensors
- Unique pivoting handle and swivel head allows easy leverage and works around the exhaust granting access to hard to reach, confined areas
- Designed to quickly remove and exchange difficult O2 sensors that use a 7/8” and 22mm knock sensors used on most mid-sized trucks, SUVs, vans, 4. 6L and 5. 4L Ford modular engines
- Fast & Easy - Easy to remove or install the hard-to-reach and stuck O2 sensors. Unique pivoting handle and swivel head allows easy leverage. Effortlessly turns the removal job into a breeze.
- Flexible - Goes into narrow space and odd angles with the unique contour handle. EWK oxygen sensor removal tool works around the exhaust and gets to places ordinary wrenches won't.
- Extra Leverage - Swiveled head helps create extra leverage in narrow areas. The 22mm oxygen sensor wrench helps getting additional clearance during the job.
- Slotted Design - Get to the O2 sensor from the side to prevent damaging the wire or the sensor. Keeping the wire harness attached by getting to the sensor from the side instead of from the top.
- Wide Applications - EWK O2 sensor remover is designed to work on 7/8"(22mm) O2 sensors. Compatible for Ford contours, 4.6L, 5.4L Ford modular engines. Covers most vehicles on the market. **Tips for removing seized O2 sensor: Before removing the seized sensor, we recommend adding penetrating oil on the sensor and allow it to sit for 10-30 minutes, this will help to remove it.
- Removes stubborn (o2) oxygen sensors in seconds
- Side wire cutout makes it a breeze to install new sensors
- Fits the majority of oxygen sensors with its universal hex shape opening
- Easily removes and installs oxygen sensors on most vehicles
- Works perfectly for the tight spaces around the oxygen sensors
- [SIZE]: 3 piece 3/8 & 1/2" drive O2 oxygen sensor wrench socket tool set; universal 7/8"/22mm professional grade removal tool for cars & automotive
- [ITEM INCLUDES]: 1 vacuum switch socket & 2 puller sockets kit
- [MATERIAL]: Constructed of high performance (cr-v & cr-mo) vanadium and chrome molybdenum solid cast steel for strength and durability - finished with black oxide to prevent rust
- [APPLICATION]: Remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicles
- [PACKAGE]: Packed in a blow-molded storage case
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Oxygen Sensor Removers now!
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 11:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API