Looking for the best Parts Washers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Parts Washers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Parts Washers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Parts Washers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Has A Giant Sized Tub That Will Allow You To Clean Everything From A Valve Cover To A Transmission Case
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction With Large Tub Accepts Larger Parts
- Large Bottom Storage Shelf
- Generous 41 3/4" By 19" Opening Dimensions;Huge 10 Inch Deep Tub To Fit All Your Parts!
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Compact, bench top steel cabinet parts washer great for small parts cleaning jobs including wheel bearings, gears, and carburetors
- Parts washer is lightweight that can be moved easily to accommodate your cleaning needs; Features a 3.5 gallon fluid reservoir capacity and a 110V electric pump which recycles liquid at 1/2 gallon per minute
- Durable, steel construction parts washer is lightweight that can be moved easily to accommodate your cleaning needs; Work basin dimensions are 18" wide x 13.5" deep x 9" high
- Not for use with flammable or combustible solvents such as mineral spirits and biodegradable cleaners
- Features a hinged, fusible link lid closes when not in use and helps prevent accidental fire for added safety; Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Welded steel construction
- 0.7 amp self-contained motor
- 28" x 19" x 10-1/4" tank capacity
- Pumps up to 50 gallons of solvent per hour
- Fitted steel lid automatically drops in case of fire
- 【Stable and Durable】Made of high strength carbon steel, welded integrated tank-type construction, powder coated finish, resist rust and corrosion, ensures it's long-last serving life-span. It has 3-1/2 gallon water capacity, suitable for cleaning small-sized parts.
- 【Electric Automotive Parts Washer】Use enclosed electric submersible pump, automatic solvent circulating rinse and flexible spigot, labor saving, makes engine parts wash much easier and thoroughly. High flow pump circulates solvent at 5.28 gallons per minute. Max water lift capacity of 7ft.
- 【Automatic Closed Lid in Case of Fire】Internal fire safety device. Features heat resistant lid with fusible link, automatically closes to prevent fire accident. And a considered switch water shield ensures safety.
- 【Variety Washing Container Size】20 gallon tank with removable shelf for bigger parts. It has to be used a water-based, non-corrosive solvent.
- 【Portable and Easy to Store】Compact unit and light weight, can be easy moved from one job to another. Easily assembled and then start to use.
- Fusible Linked Lid Arm to prevent accidental injury in case of fire
- 3.2 mil epoxy-polyester powder coat paint finish
- Includes washing basket for cleaning small parts
- Large one piece tank for cleaning big parts
- Solid steel design won't leak
- Removable work surface tray and drain plug for easy cleaning
- Electric pump included with pump on/off switch
- Features: Clean grease and grime from tools and automotive components with this parts washer; It comes with a removable work shelf and a parts basket for easier organization
- Capacity: With a 12 gallon working capacity, this parts washer is designed for fast and efficient cleaning of vehicle parts and sub-assemblies; It includes a fusible linked fire cover for maximum operator safety
- Material: The all steel construction has a 50 GPH pump output and resists corrosion, ensuring a long-serving life span
- Measure: This Automotive Parts Washer is 30" length by 20-1/2" width by 36-1/2" height and is approved for use, being UL listed on the complete unit
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors , Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Steel construction, removable work shelf, fire safety lid w/fusible-link, nozzle adjusts for full coverage, on/off switch with indicator light
- Rated voltage: 120v / 60 hz / 0.5a; 120 volts / 60 hz water pump, Pump output: 192 gph flow rate (with flexible pipe)
- Max. Pump output: 318 gph flow rate (w/o flexible pipe), recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent, Maximum output through spigot: 2.64-3.1 gallons/min
- 20 gal tank capacity/12 gal solvent capacity max; overall: 30 inch W x 21 1/4 inch D x 34 5/8 inch H; Tank: 28 inch W x 19 inch D x 10.25 inch H
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our portable parts washer is designed to easily fit your favorite 5 Gallon Bucket. It's perfect for degreasing small parts and tools and features a hard bristle brush for your toughest jobs and a unique channel drainage system to easily catch waste material.
- PORTABLE: This parts washer is extremely lightweight and can be easily packed up and moved from job site to job site or from your shop to your garage. The pump sits at the base of the 5 Gallon Bucket and makes cleaning your parts and tools a breeze!
- VERSATILE: This parts washer is safe for use with any non-corrosive, water based cleaning solution, so you can get the job done now!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Portable Parts Washer, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
- INCLUDES SIX 1-GALLON BOTTLES of industrial strength cleaner and degreaser
- VITAL TOOL for cleaning and degreasing parts
- COMPACT DESIGN for small parts and projects to save workbench space
- REMOVABLE TRAY to provide versatility and ease in clean-up
- POWDER COATED YELLOW with JEGS Logo for long life and great looks
- Removes grease, grime and oil from engine components, oil pans, carburetors and more
- Fully enclosed electric pump recirculates fluid for quick parts washing
- Red powder coat paint finish, heavy-duty steel construction, set on a rolling cart with lockable casters
- On/off switch with indicator light, 20 gallon tank capacity/12 gallon solvent capacity, fire safety lid with fusible-link
- Max pump output: 192 gph flow rate (w/ flexible pipe); max pump output: 318 gph flow rate (w/o flexible pipe); recirculates 2.6-3.2 gpm of solvent
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Parts Washers now!
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 01:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API