Looking for the best Passenger Car Tires?
Discover now our comparison of the best Passenger Car Tires. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Passenger Car Tires are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Passenger Car Tires in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Newly launched in 2021
- Treadwear warranty: 65,000 miles
- Confidence in the rain - Offers the right combination of water evacuation grooves and checkmark channels to help flush out water which puts more rubber on the road for better traction in wet conditions
- Get a solid grip - A trusted and proven design provides predictable and stable handling when you need it
- Find peace on the road - A contemporary tread design reduces noise and delivers a smooth and quiet ride
- Keep tabs on your tread life - The Wear Square Indicator allows you to quickly see the approximate tread life remaining on your tires
- Even treadwear for tire longevity
- Balanced performance for greater grip in wet and snowy conditions
- Designed for a quiet ride
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M plusS Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers designed for All-Season use; provides exceptional grip for shorter braking distances on wet roads
- More Mileage- MICHELIN EverTread Compound provides 10% more longevity in severe conditions, compared to its predecessor.
- Reduced risk of hydroplaning- outstanding grip for improved braking performance on wet roads and better traction on snow when compared to leading competitors.
- Fuel-efficient and eco-friendly- Features MICHELIN MaxTouch Construction to save up to 65 gallons of fuel over the tire's life
- 70,000 Miles Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty; 6 Year Standard Limited Warranty; 235/55R18 100T
- 12% better wet braking 
- 15% better snow traction 
- 15% better dry handling 
- 70K mile 
- Sunflower oil additive in tread compound helps provide increased traction at low temperatures for enhanced braking and handling in wet conditions and better overall performance in snow.
- The MICHELIN Primacy MXM4 tire continues a tradition of meeting the demanding standards of the world’s leading luxury car makers.
- Tread design with MaxTouch Construction for even tread wear and numerous biting edges for all-season grip combine to deliver many miles of driving pleasure.
- All-Season radial car tire for passenger cars designed to maximize fuel economy without compromising long treadlife and all season safety
- Save up to $400 in gas over the life of your tires (at $3.75 per gallon) versus a leading competitor thanks to EnergySaver Construction
- MaxTouch Construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking, and cornering, resulting in longer wear
- Silica-based tread compound provides all-around traction and no-compromise braking that results in up to 8 feet shorter stopping distance than a leading competitor
- 55,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 205/060R16 92H
- Radial car tire for Passenger Cars and Minivans designed for All-Season performance
- MaxTouch Construction maximizes the tire's contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, resulting in longer wear
- IntelliSipe technology designed to maximize biting edges for exceptional grip and control in all seasons, while rain grooves help prevent hydroplaning
- Comfort Control technology helps ensure ride satisfaction while minimizing tire noise while driving
- 80,000 miles manufacturer's treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 235/55R17 99H
- All Season
- Silica Functionalized Polymer Improves Wet Performance And Fuel Consumption
- Latest Technology Innovations Deliver Exceptional Performance And Handling In Wet Dry And Light Snow Conditions
- Optimized Tread Design Provides Lower Internal Noise
- PIRELLI P4 FOUR SEASONS PLUS - P185/65R15 88T
- 760 A B
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load index: 88.0
- Not for the casual driver, the Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R is engineered with technology inspired by racing. Designed for maximum grip under braking and cornering conditions the Potenza RE-71R responds to your driving in wet or dry conditions. So whether you’re on the road or on the track, the Potenza RE-71R will give you the extra advantage you need to win.
- This product is not for sale in the state of Arkansas
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Passenger Car Tires now!
Last update on 2022-08-11 at 12:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API