Looking for the best Pinewood Derby Supplies?
Discover now our comparison of the best Pinewood Derby Supplies. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Pinewood Derby Supplies are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Pinewood Derby Supplies in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Quality Material: Our stick-on flex weight is made of new composite material with a steel density that is both durable and environmentally friendly; It is non-toxic, small size, lightweight
- You Will Get: each set includes 1 piece of 3-ounce cuttable flexible tape weight, 5 x 1.5 x 0.15 inches/12.8 x 3.9 x 0.4 cm, which can be sprayed, drilled, and cut into any shape, meet your different needs and enhance your creativity
- Easy To Cut And Use: You can make it easy to use scissors to cut the any size or weight of our stick-on flex weight, then you can get a more accurate weight
- Convenient To Use: Stick-on flex weight has glue on the back, which has strong adhesion, can firmly support the telescopic weight, easy to peel off, and easy to use
- Higher Speed: Our stick-on flex weight can fine-tune the weight of your car; Increase the weight of your car, gain more potential energy in the race, and increase your chance to win the race
- MADE IN THE USA - QUICK and EASY, peel and stick weights for use on Derby Cars.
- EASILY CUT these weights with a scissors to any shape or size to get exact weight you need
- CHILD-SAFE, NON-TOXIC - Flex Weights are a new composite material with the density of steel.
- CAN BE PAINTED, drilled and cut to any shape
- STRONG 3M ADHESIVE so you can easily place weights anywhere on your car.
- ✔ WE KNOW THE GRAVITY OF THE MATTER - Pinewood Racing is more than just an event or a hobby. It's an important tradition with years of history. We love and respect that history, and we're determined to provide our fellow pinewood fans with nothing but the best accessories for their racers.
- ✔ INCREMENTAL CYCLINDER & PUTTY WEIGHTS - Precise weight distribution is the secret to building a really good pinewood racer, but that's easier said than done. With these incremental cylinder weights + putty weights, however, balancing your car will become a much much easier task!
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS - When it comes to our pinewood racing weights, we make a point of using nothing but the finest tungsten, as well as state-of-the-art production processes and strict quality control.
- ✔ PRACTICAL & HANDY DESIGN - Tungsten is an ideal choice for providing maximum weight at minimum volume, as it is even denser than lead. The cylinders are 3/8" in diameter - the standard drill bit size - and can be inserted into the wood base of your racer for a cleaner look. Bundle includes 4 x .50 oz, 3 x .25 oz and 2 x .125 oz cylinders + 1 oz tungsten putty.
- ✔ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At Pinewood Power, we really love our tungsten weights. After all, we use them in our racers as well! If, however, you're anything less than thrilled with them, don't hesitate to contact us and benefit from our satisfaction guarantee policy!
- 1.7 times more dense than lead leads allows for precision placement of weight in the back of your derby car for fast acceleration and an edge over the competition.
- Easy to install with just a 3/8" drill bit. Drill the hole, place the weight and secure in place with glue if desired.
- Varied sizes for precision craftsmanship. Select the weights you need to hit your derby car's ideal weight of 5 ounces for maximum speed. 5 - 1/2 oz, 2 - 1/4 oz & 2 - 1/8 oz.
- Weights are non-toxic, safe to handle and have chamfered top & bottom so there are no sharp egdes.
- Each set comes in a handy, reusable tube for transport or for storage. Keep track of any unused tungsten weights for next years pinewood car race.
- WIN BY 3+ CAR LENGTHS: It's science. When these weights are place toward the rear of your car, you will have more potential energy because your center of mass is higher up on the track which will result in maximized kinetic energy at the finish line.
- STEP-BY-STEP BUILD GUIDE BOOKLET FOR APOLLO 2000 PINE CAR: Our build guide (now a physical booklet included with your order) will show you how to build the Apollo 2000 derby car. With 20 pages of detailed instructions and illustrations, this guide will cover body design as well as exact tungsten weight placement to achieve a 4.8 oz derby car with an ideal center-of-gravity for maximum speed. The final 0.2 ounces are added on race day using the official scale.
- MORE WEIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY: 3.25 oz instead of 3 oz! This means you can locate even more weight to the rear of your derby car for maximum speed.
- HIGH DENSITY & NON-TOXIC: Our tungsten is of 99.95% purity and is 1.7X denser than lead, meaning that it can add significant weight while maintaining a small footprint. Being non-toxic makes our weights safe to handle as opposed to lead.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply drill a 3/8 inch hole using a standard electric drill (Forstner bit HIGHLY recommended), insert your weights and glue in place.
- ACCURATELY MOUNT YOUR AXLES - Mounting your axles is the first step to reaching top speed!
- BUILT IN GAP GAUGE - The Pro Axle Guide comes with a built in gap gauge that helps set the proper wheel to body clearance.
- SPEED AXLES - Not your standard BSA out of the pinewood car kit axles. Accurate, round shaft to improve performance.
- LESS WORK FOR YOU - No burrs and crimp marks, eliminating tedious work. Also creates a faster more consistent derby car.
- HERE TO HELP - Maximum Velocity has been serving the Pine Derby community for 20 years. All our products are tested and proven to help you reach Maximum Velocity!
- Design Originals-Building The Fastest Pinewood Derby Car
- Cross the finish line in the fastest car with the techniques revealed in this book by established Pinewood Derby authority, artist, and Scoutmaster Troy Thorne
- There is no secret to creating a winning entry all you need is a great design and these tips for tricking your car out for maximum speed
- Discover the ultimate car championship techniques that will allow you to shave those last tenths of a second off your time and go home with the trophy
- Author: Troy Thorne
- Thorne, Troy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 136 Pages - 12/01/2012 (Publication Date) - Fox Chapel Publishing (Publisher)
- Size: derby canopy weight's top is 1-1/2 inch in length, 1-1/16 inch in width, 1/4 inch tall; Make precise placement of weight in your car for adding speed
- Feature of tungsten canopy weight: the density of tungsten is higher than other metals, which allows you to pack more weight in your car and gives more weight to have faster speeds on the track and finish line
- Application: tungsten weight top is rounded, bottom is 3/8 inch diameter cylinder stud and 1/4 inch tall; Use standard 3/8 inch drill bit to drill the hole for the cylinder stud and the hole is 1/4 inch deep
- Material and quantity: package includes 1 piece 2.5 ounce canopy shaped tungsten weight for pinewood car derby; Tungsten material is safe, non-toxic for safe handling; All edges are smooth without pointed tips
- Simple assembly: canopy weight bottom is 3/8 inch diameter cylinder stud (standard drill bit size), this cylinder part will easily slide into your drill holes
- Axle design: the polished grooved axle with 2 grooves to store graphite, and reduce the contact area between the axle and the tire, making axles minimize friction, to increase the speed of the car and get a sense of faster speed experience
- Package includes: the package comes with 4 polished grooved axles with grooves, 1 pearl cotton, and 1 plastic case for storage, which is 2 x 2 x 0.4 inch/5.1x 5.1 x 0.9 cm in size, sufficient accessories can meet your needs for use and replacement
- Material: the car axle is made of stainless steel, with smooth surface, durable and wearproof, which can reduce friction effectively, you can feel free to use it and it can be used for a period of time
- Size: the car axle is about 0.98 inch/25 mm in length, which fits in the wheel suitably and can effectively reduce wheel wobble and improve the car's speed
- Applications: these angled axles are nice for your car and you can install them on your car, which will provide a faster speed experience of the car; please check the size of your car carefully as before purchasing to avoid inappropriate situations
- This kit contains the official wheel and axle replacement parts for your Boy Scouts of America Pinewood Derby car.
- These blue wheels look great under traditional lighting and also glow under black lights.
- The kit is comprised of 4 electric blue wheels and 4 axles.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Pinewood Derby Supplies now!
Last update on 2021-05-12 at 17:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API