Looking for the best Power Steering Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Power Steering Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Power Steering Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Power Steering Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch , 1-1/4 inch , 1-5/16 inch and 1-3/8 inch
- Housed in a blow molded storage case to protect and organized components
- Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- Tool set for removal and installation of power steering pump and alternator pulleys
- For use on most power steering pump pulleys
- Includes special installer adapters, puller assembly with thrust bearing, jaw and sleeve
- Storage case includes usage photos
- Kit 20 includes 14-Piece for removal and installation of the power steering pump and alternator pulleys
- Installs alternator and power steering pulleys including Quad 4
- Blow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport
- Case dimensions 9" long x 7 1/4" wide x 2" high
- Case Dimensions: (L)9 x(W)7-1/4 x(H)2
- Weight 2 lbs.
- Power-steering pump pulley kit for most domestic vehicles
- Use for installation and removal
- Includes adapters for several different vehicle models
- Quick-disconnect tools, bushing and screw sets included
- Lifetime warranty
- POWER STEERING PULLEY INSTALLER AND REMOVER: Our power steering pulley tool is designed to remove and install power steering pump pulleys on most domestic vehicles; Power steering pulley remover pulls pressed-on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines
- WORKS WITH MANY VEHICLES: This power steering pump pulley tool comes with two screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, GM, and VW power steering pulleys with Saginaw, Thompson and Ford C111 and C2 pumps; Pulls pulleys on GM belt-driven vacuum pumps
- HEAVY-DUTY POWER PULLER: The pulley clamp and removal screws in this OEM pulley puller installer kit are composed of rugged steel for long-lasting strength and durability; Power steering pump pulley installer designed to tackle any small pulley job
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Our power steering puller and installer set comes in a molded carrying case for safe storage and easy portability; Take this power steering pump puller/installer from job to job while keeping your puller kit organized
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Pulls any pulley with hub diameters measuring 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, or 1-3/8 inches; Pulls pulleys on GM belt driven vacuum pumps; Pulls pressed-on water pump pulleys of GM V6 engines
- All our kits are complete and 100% brand new
- Includes Power Steering Seals designed alignment tool
- OEM replacement torque sensor for the column mounted EPS unit
- Identified by the yellow heat shrink on the cable. Substitute for Ford part #CL8Z-3F818-A
- Please be sure this is the correct part to fix your steering issue. Steering issues can be due to a controller/column that will mask as a sensor issue.
- Reversible 2-in-1 tool removes and installs press-fit alternator and power steering pump pulleys
- Also removes and installs other press-fit pulleys
- Hub diameter of 1-1/8" 1-1/4" 1-5/16" and 1-3/8"
- One year limited warranty
- EASY TO USE BLEEDER TOOL: Works with a hand vacuum pump (OEMTOOLS 27010) that can be coupled to the adapter to exert a vacuum on the fluid’s surface in the reservoir
- ADAPTERS FOR MULTIPLE POWER STEERING SYSTEMS: 2 adapters form an airtight seal in the neck of a vehicle’s power steering pump
- REMOVE AIR FROM AUTO FLUIDS: Help to eliminate trapped air following repairs or fluid changes
- ADAPTERS FOR BRAKE SYSTEMS: Includes 3 sizes of brake bleeder adapters
- EASY INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED: OEMTOOLS 27311 Power Steering and Brake Bleed Kit comes packed in a blow mold organizational carrying case and includes easy to follow instructions for both power steering and brake system bleeding
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE POWER STEERING LINES: The ABN Automotive Power Steering Pump Pulley Remover Installer Tool Kit is a disconnect toolset that releases and installs the power steering line from the pump on most American domestic vehicles such as 1989 to current GM pickups 1T, 1/2T, and 3/4T; Fits pulley hubs with diameters of 1-1/8 inch , 1-1/4 inch , 1-5/16 inch, and 1-3/8 inch
- EASY TO USE: We recommend using lubrication on the tools before use; Place the threaded screw in the center of your pulley with the half-moon clamp shells and lip retaining ring surrounding it, then place the grabber nut center piece with a die on top, tightly screw the threaded stud onto the center of the end of your puller nut, and then use a ratchet, crescent wrench, or air gun with socket to loosen and remove
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: For use on Saginaw, Thompson, and Ford C111, C2 power steering pumps found on Ford, GM, and Chrysler vehicles; Two included screws for use on most Ford, Chrysler, GM, and Volkswagen VW power steering pulleys GM 3.1L, 3100, 3400 and 3800 V6 Engines or 2.3lL QUAD 4 four-cylinder engine, Ford 4.6L, 5.4L and 5.8L modular V8 engines, and more; Pulls pulleys on GM belt-driven vacuum pumps and press-on water pump pulleys on GM V6 engines
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 9.3” x 2.1” x 5.5” inch (23.6cm x 5.3cm x 14cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes a disconnect tool, bushing, screw set, and carrying case for your convenience; For GM (1989+) 1T, 1/2T, and 3/4T pickups
- [MATERIAL]: Carbon steel
- [KIT INCLUDES]: Comes with completed adapters for unique and typical style pulleys-reversible split jaws for easy access to pulley flanges.
- [ADAPTERS]: Included adapters necessary for modular engine reverse the jaws to pull the alternator internal bearing.
- [FUNCTION]: Removes & installs pressed on alternator and power steering pump and other pulleys on engines.
- [WIDELY USE]: Works on most domestic cars and trucks.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Power Steering Tools now!
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 11:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API