Looking for the best Propane Torches?
Discover now our comparison of the best Propane Torches. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Propane Torches are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Propane Torches in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Trigger-start ignition easily ignites the flame
- Versatile webbed flame completes a variety of household projects, including small diameter soldering, thawing, melting and heat application
- Use only with propane fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. Propane Hand Torch Cylinder
- Angled stainless steel burn tube
- Flame control valve easily sizes flame and extinguishes when finished
- HIGH INTENSITY TORCH FOR MAX HEAT - 500, 000 BTU propane torch for max heat output
- GRIP EASY HANDLE - Molded handle for additional control and comfort
- LONG REACH HOSE - 10 foot hose rated at 350 PSI is great for hard to reach areas without carrying propane tank
- MULTI PURPOSE - Weed Burning Roof Asphalt Melting, Soldering, Snow Melting, Paint Removal, Wood Fire Starting, and Searing
- USE ALL AROUND THE HOUSE AND SHOP: Ideal for home, garden, farm, industrial and construction use
- POL SAFETY VALVE - Reverse thread POL safety valve (righty loosey, lefty tighty). Contains internal safety mechanisms that restricts 95% of propane flow in case of a leak.
- Auto start/stop ignition easily ignites and extinguishes flame
- Ultra swirl flame provides maximum heat output for large diameter soldering, brazing, heat treating and light welding
- For best results, use with MAP-Pro fuel, such as the Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. MAP-Pro Hand Torch Cylinder
- Cast aluminum body construction for durability
- Pressure regulated for consistent performance when tilted or momentarily inverted
- Adjustable flame control knob for ease in switching between different applications
- Adjustable flame control knob to easily size flame for different applications
- Instant on/off trigger igniter with simple one-handed operation
- Cast aluminum body for durability
- Lock button keeps torch lit for finger-free use
- Professional propane torch kit used for roofing, thawing, weed burning and many other applications that require large volumes of heat
- Push button piezo ignition tip makes lighting the torch easy. Set the adjustable flame then squeeze the lever for full 500,000 BTU brush flame
- High quality adjustable brass regulator gives constant and accurate gas flow. Utilizes standard POL tank connection and "B" hose connections
- 26-Inch Torch designed with a swivel hose connection to minimize hose tangle. Utilizes standard 9/16-Inch to 18-Inch "B" hose connection
- Premiere 500,000 BTU propane torch on the market
- Trademarked molded handle for more comfort and control
- Comes fully assembled
- Burns clean and efficient propane - no caustic chemicals
- Perfect for home, farm, industrial, and construction
- Made of all solid brass
- Designed with a larger orifice and head
- Attaches to standard propane bottles (not included)
- Works with the Tabletop Pro Kiln sold in our store
- Provides a stable, yet easily adjustable flame
- Wand comes with a flow valve and turbo-blast trigger Designed for use with standard size propane tanks Brass valve construction
- Hose working PSI: 350 lbs. Fitted with a 7/8"-14 TPI, left hand male propane bottle connection Steel Tip Diameter 2 3/8"
- Piezo electric ignition for safe, matchless starts Easily attaches to standard 20 lb. propane (LP) tank (not included) Heats-up to over 3000° F Includes 17mm and 19mm open-end wrenches
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE PROPANE TORCH | Heavy-Duty Full Metal Handheld Burner Attaches to CGA600 Handle Propane Cylinder Tank or US 1” Threaded Valve for a Variety of High-Heat Personal & Professional Projects
- EASY ONE-TOUCH TRIGGER START | Simply Twist & Push the Ignition Button for Continuous High-Intensity Flame Up to 2075°F | Great for Soldering, Light Welding, Brazing & Thawing Pipes, Glass & Body Work & More
- ONE-HANDED ADJUSTABLE FLAME SIZE | Onboard Gas Adjustment Knob Allows You to Set & Change Flame Intensity for Ultimate Control Throughout the Heating Process | Maximum Heat Zone Located Within ½” to 1” of Tip
- FULLY FLEXIBLE BURNER TUBE | Neck is Super Slim, Extra Long & Bendable, Helping You Safely Heat Hard-to-Reach Locations | Perfect for Working in Tight Spaces or with Small, Compact or Awkwardly Shaped Objects
- INSTANT ON FOR ENDLESS APPLICATIONS | Enjoy Easy Operation & Convenient Adjustment for All Kinds of Repair Work | Perfect for Camping, Heat Treating, Shaping Jewelry, Cleaning Tools, Plumbing, Auto & Metal Work, Etc.
- HIGH INTENSITY TORCH FOR MAX HEAT - Ultra swirl flame provides maximum heat output for large diameter soldering, Thawing, plumbing, melting and heat applications
- FLAME ADJUSTMENT KNOB - Flame control valve easily sizes flame and extinguishes when finished
- SINGLE HAND QUICK ON/OFF TRIGGER - Instant on/off trigger igniter with simple one-handed operation
- LOCK UP FLAME CONTROL - Lock button keeps torch lit for finger-free use
- CAST ALUMINUM - Cast aluminum body construction for durability and grip
- GREAT FOR: Brazing, Camping, RVing, Cooking, Crafting, Heat Treating, Large Diameter Soldering, Light Welding, Metal Work, Plumbing, Soldering, Woodworking
- WORKS WITH: Propane and MAP-Pro
- PERFECT PAIR: Pair well with SEARZALL and SEARTEQ torch attachments
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS COMPETITOR STANDARDS - Flame King development team has created products that meet or exceed competitor standards
- Max Temperature heat up to 2642°F (1450°C), Powerful Swirl Cyclone Flame
- Trigger Start Piezo Ignition, Anti-flaring
- Use standard propane or MAPP or MAP/Pro gas cartridge
- Ideal for soldering, brazing, welding
- CSA certificated, Made in Taiwan
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Propane Torches now!
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 02:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API