Looking for the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Refrigerant Recovery Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Compact and lightweight, the RG3 features a 40 percent smaller footprint, is easy to carry, and weighs in at just 18 pounds for superior portability
- Handles almost all refrigerants - the RG3 works with all common CFC, HFC, and HCFC refrigerants including R-410A
- 1/3 HP, 115V AC, 60 Hz single cylinder, oil-less compressor is capable of recovering both liquid and vapor
- High efficiency cross flow design features a fan and condenser layout that is optimized for shorter cycle times
- High pressure safety shut-off switch automatically shuts off machine if pressure rises above 550 PSI
- Easy to operate Twin-Cylinder Design provides best-in-class* recovery performance and features a rugged case, oversized pressure gauges, comfortable handle, and simple controls
- Handles almost all refrigerants - the RG6 works with all common CFC, HFC, and HCFC refrigerants including R-410A
- 3/4 HP, 115V AC, 60 Hz twin-cylinder, oil-less compressor is capable of recovering both liquid and vapor
- Equipped with oversized condensers and fan to ensure maximum cooling performance and shorter cycle times. Dimensions-17 L x 9 W x 12 H inches
- High pressure safety shut-off switch automatically shuts machine off if pressure rises above 550 PSI; self-purge feature eliminates potential for cross-contamination and saves time
- Snaps onto refrigerant line and punctures large hole for immediate and maximum full fl ow to recovery unit
- One adjustable tool fits all sizes from 3/16″ to 7/8″ o. D. Hard tubing
- Replaceable hardened steel needle
- ♛ 100% new quality
- ♛ Puncture the refrigerating tube and immediately recover the old refrigerant.
- ♛ Easy to use, 1/4" SAE interface.
- ♛ Pliers made of high quality steel, strong will not rust, service life is very long.
- ♛ Improve work efficiency.
- Replaceable hardened, stainless steel pierce and brass valve assembly (S16002045)
- Capacity: 1/4" thru 1/2" O.D. refrigerant copper tubing
- Durable: made with high-carbon, heat treated steel jaws
- Works with all refrigerants CFC, HFC, HCFC and Zeotropic, Azeotropic
- 90˚ elbow valve eliminates tangling and interference problems
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs.
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410A liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- COMPACT, PORTABLE - Compact, portable battery design; Operates on one 9V battery (Battery not included); Includes three separate display modes for kg, oz, and lbs. for specific needs
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILD - High-visibility LCD screen and backlight for display; With an extremely large LCD display and backlighting, you'll have no trouble keeping track of your measurements
- NON-SLIP DESIGN - Combined aluminum and silicone creates high traction and prevents slippage
- AUTO-SHUT OFF - Automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use; Backlight will shut off after 3 minutes of non-use
- FULL DISPLAY - Display will state, "FULL" when the load exceeds the specified range
- ▲SCOPE OF APPLICATION: Puncture the refrigeration tube and recover the old refrigerant instantly.
- ▲SIMPLE OPERATION: This recovery plier is easy to use and has 1/4 inch SAE interface.
- ▲MAKING MATERIAL: Made of high quality steel material, the plier is sturdy and durable.
- ▲PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS: Snap on refrigerant line and punctures large hole for immediate and maximum full fl ow to recovery unit.
- ▲SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We care for all customer's feeling and if this product can not meet or exceed your expectations, you can get in touch with customer service.
- 【HIGH-QUALITY COMPRESSOR】 - The refrigerant recovery machine comes with a 110V AC single-cylinder oil-less compressor. This compressor has a maximum recovery speed of 1/2 HP that quickly recovers vapor and liquid refrigerants to ensure effective operation.
- 【OUTSTANDING SELF-CLEANING】 - The self-cleaning function helps clean up the remaining refrigerants in the recovery kit, which can effectively keep the machine from the damage caused by the residual liquid refrigerants inside the fuselage.
- 【PRESSURE GAUGE & SAFE PROTECTION】 - The recovery machine has an intake and a discharge pressure gauge so that you can observe pressure changes at any time. It also has a high-pressure cut-off switch. When the internal pressure is higher than 558 psi, the machine will automatically shut down to ensure safe operation.
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN】 - The oversized condenser and fan ensure maximum cooling performance and shorter cycle times. The comfortable handle and foot pad are designed for your convenience. Besides, the belt, drier, and pipe fitting are also included in your package.
- 【EXTENSIVE APPLICATION】 - This refrigerant recovery kit is fit for all kinds of refrigerants, including R12, R22, R134A, R401A, R410A, R401C, R406A, R502, etc. It is also suitable for different automotive units, refrigerators, air conditioners, refrigeration units, etc.
- 30 LB DOT TANK with a Y valve for liquid and vapor
- REUSABLE and is AUS and Transport Canada (TC) approved and conforms to DOT-4BA400 specs and ARI guidelines
- UNPRESSURIZED AND SHIPPED EMPTY with dry air
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL REFRIGERANTS (CFC’s, HFC’s, HCFC’s and blends)
- 100% U. S. assembled and tested
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools now!
Last update on 2021-02-27 at 04:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API