Looking for the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Refrigerant Recovery Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Compact and lightweight, the RG3 features a 40 percent smaller footprint, is easy to carry, and weighs in at just 18 pounds for superior portability
- Handles almost all refrigerants - the RG3 works with all common CFC, HFC, and HCFC refrigerants including R-410A
- 1/3 HP, 115V AC, 60 Hz single cylinder, oil-less compressor is capable of recovering both liquid and vapor
- High efficiency cross flow design features a fan and condenser layout that is optimized for shorter cycle times
- High pressure safety shut-off switch automatically shuts off machine if pressure rises above 550 PSI
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT - Compact design makes this refrigerant recovery machine easy to transport while the design has its own eye-catching appearance; Durable and reliable, this will quickly become your favorite choice
- HIGH EFFICIENCY RECOVERY - This compressor has a maximum recovery speed of 3/4 HP that quickly recovers vapor and liquid refrigerants; Guaranteed to perform
- HIGH PRESSURE SHUT-OFF FUNCTION - Equipped with a high-pressure shut off switch; When the pressure inside the system is above 38.5 bar, the compressor will automatically shut off to ensure safe operation
- FILTER DRIER - Comes with filter drier to remove moisture and acidic substances in the air; filter is replaceable
- MULTIPLE USES - This unit is fit for all kinds of refrigerants, including R12, R22, R134A, R401A, R410A, R401C, R406A, R502, etc; It also can be used for a wide number of different automotive units
- Easy to operate Twin-Cylinder Design provides best-in-class* recovery performance and features a rugged case, oversized pressure gauges, comfortable handle, and simple controls
- Handles almost all refrigerants - the RG6 works with all common CFC, HFC, and HCFC refrigerants including R-410A
- 3/4 HP, 115V AC, 60 Hz twin-cylinder, oil-less compressor is capable of recovering both liquid and vapor
- Equipped with oversized condensers and fan to ensure maximum cooling performance and shorter cycle times. Dimensions-17 L x 9 W x 12 H inches
- High pressure safety shut-off switch automatically shuts machine off if pressure rises above 550 PSI; self-purge feature eliminates potential for cross-contamination and saves time
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs.
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410A liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Powder coated cylinder for high gloss, durable finish; 50 Pounds
- Y-valve for liquid/vapor
- 3/4 inches NPT opening accepts 80 percent fill float switch shut-off device
- Collar design for ease of handling
- Reusable and conforms to DOT-4BA-400 specifications and ARI guidelines
- Replaceable hardened, stainless steel pierce and brass valve assembly (S16002045)
- Capacity: 1/4" thru 1/2" O.D. refrigerant copper tubing
- Durable: made with high-carbon, heat treated steel jaws
- Works with all refrigerants CFC, HFC, HCFC and Zeotropic, Azeotropic
- 90˚ elbow valve eliminates tangling and interference problems
- 30 LB DOT TANK with a Y valve for liquid and vapor
- REUSABLE and is AUS and Transport Canada (TC) approved and conforms to DOT-4BA400 specs and ARI guidelines
- UNPRESSURIZED AND SHIPPED EMPTY with dry air
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL REFRIGERANTS (CFC’s, HFC’s, HCFC’s and blends)
- 100% U. S. assembled and tested
- GREAT CHOICE FOR MAINTAINING - The VIVOHOME Vacuum Pump is perfect for maintaining air conditioning systems by removing moisture before refilling refrigerant
- COMFORTABLE & PORTIBLE - Ergonomic grip handle of the air pump is designed for superior comfort and portability; It also comes with a bottle of vacuum oil so you can get started right away
- MANIFOLD GUAGE SET - Manifold gauge set designed specially to measure pressure in refrigeration equipment; Carry bag is included for convenient storage and easy transpiration
- COLOR-CODED HOSES - Color-coded hoses help identify high pressure side, low pressure side, and the filling hose; Perfect for maintaining R134a, R12, R22 and R502 air conditioning systems; NOT SUITABLE for R410a air conditioning systems
- PACKAGE - Includes 1 single stage vacuum pump, 1 bottle of oil, 1 leak detector and gauge set; Can be used both for automobiles and home air conditioning units
- COMPACT, PORTABLE - Compact, portable battery design; Operates on one 9V battery (Battery not included); Includes three separate display modes for kg, oz, and lbs. for specific needs
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILD - High-visibility LCD screen and backlight for display; With an extremely large LCD display and backlighting, you'll have no trouble keeping track of your measurements
- NON-SLIP DESIGN - Combined aluminum and silicone creates high traction and prevents slippage
- AUTO-SHUT OFF - Automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use; Backlight will shut off after 3 minutes of non-use
- FULL DISPLAY - Display will state, "FULL" when the load exceeds the specified range
- Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves
- Display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace
- Visual and audible alarm notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred
- Automatic air purge eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves
- Automatic refrigerant refill feature maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it's time to change supply tank, no monitoring required
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Refrigerant Recovery Tools now!
Last update on 2020-12-04 at 12:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API