Looking for the best RV Air Conditioners?
Discover now our comparison of the best RV Air Conditioners. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best RV Air Conditioners are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the RV Air Conditioners in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Your purchase includes One Dometic Brisk II Rooftop Air Conditioner, 13,500 BTU - Polar White B57915.XX1C0 model, One Warranty card and One Registration card
- Air conditioner dimensions: 29 5/8” W x 13 7/8” H x 27 5/8” D. Weight 77 lbs
- Performance: 13,500 BTU/h. Input voltage (AC): 115V. Does not include Heat Pump
- Dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
- The Brisk II's smart design and improved materials combine to maximize air flow and performance
- The remote that is included with the model allows you to control the temperature and settings of the unit from the comfort of your couch.
- Unlike other models that are made of cheap plastic that has been molded to shape around the unit, these are made from high-quality, tough plastic built to withstand what life throws at it.
- The small size allows you to take full advantage of the air conditioner while not sacrificing as much in the way of roof space or interior ceiling space. Because it fits a 14" by 14" space, it can directly replace a 14" by 14" fan
- The maximum power input of this unit is 1590 Watts and the maximum current is 14.6 Amps, leading to an energy efficiency rating of 5.97 watts per BTU.
- Includes remote control with cooling, heating, fan, dehumidifying, auto, temperature display, clock, timer, temperature set, sleep, lock, and fan speed control functions
- Heat pump provides excellent heating and cooling performance in any climate
- Perhaps the most important features of this unit are the noise level, the power draw, and the size. One of the biggest concerns with RV air conditioning units is how much noise they make. Because of the ones that come straight off the lot, RV AC units get a bad rap for being loud and annoying. This model, however, only creates 59.1 decibels of noise inside on the high setting.
- Measuring 26 3/4" wide by 39 5/16" long by 13 11/16" high on the outside of your RV and 21 1/8" wide by 21 15/16" long by 1 11/16" high on the inside ceiling assembly. The air conditioner is non-ducted and comes in black and white.
- Attractive and durable, it runs off of 115V power. With this model, the sound level is much lower than many of the other air conditioners on the market and the quality of the temperature is better.
- In addition, the amperage (amps) on the model is lower than other air conditioners. While this might not mean a whole lot, it means that it draws less electricity, saving you power and money to use for other appliances or RV devices.
- This RV air conditioner is significantly quieter than most RV AC units, leaving you cooler without the noise. It also uses fewer amps, saving you energy and money. Finally, with the high-quality skill and manufacturing put into this unit, you get great temperature quality to keep you comfortable and cool all throughout the summer season.
- This RV air conditioner measures 33 1/2" wide by 8 13/16" high by 44 3/16" deep for the outdoor unit and 20 5/16" wide by 1 15/16" high by 22 5/8" deep for the ceiling assembly. Using 115V power, it weighs about 99 pounds and has a maximum airflow of 318 CFM.
- Non-ducted to allow for easier setup and use, this RV AC unit comes with a remote control that allows you to change the settings and speed of the unit from the comfort of your couch. With other models, you would have to climb up to your AC unit and manually adjust the knobs and buttons. With this remote, though, you can say goodbye to that task. And the comfort doesn't stop at the remote either. One of the big drawbacks to a lot of AC units is that they are loud and annoying.
- Superior Performance: The Furrion Chill is a 14,500 BTU Rooftop Air Conditioner for RV, trailer, or campers. The air conditioner has 2 fans to help move cool air faster and efficiently inside your RV. Does not include the Air Distribution box
- Superior Cooling Capacity & Energy Efficient: Furrion Chill is designed with 50% higher cooling capacity and 40% more energy efficiency compared to industry standards. It is 50% quieter than leading competitors
- Durable & Reliable: Built with Furrion's VibrationSmart & ClimateSmart technologies to protect the equipment from tough conditions on the road. UV-resistant cover with thermal insulation protects internal components from water, heat, UV rays and debris. The EPP foam housing is water and chemical resistant. Start capacitor offers an extra boost to help jump-start the AC when a campsite or generator doesn't provide enough power
- Lightweight & Aerodynamic: Furrion Chill is designed for lightweight and aerodynamic rooftop design to reduce drag and wind resistance. This improves your RV's performance and overall mileage.
- Easy Installation & Warranty: The air conditioner requires a simple bolt-on installation and has a clear step by step installation guide. The Furrion CHILL comes with a 24-month warranty.
- Here at RecPro, we want to give you what you want. We want to give you an air conditioner that can operate at a lower amperage, is quieter, and still has amazing temperature quality. And with this air conditioning unit, that's exactly what we're offering.
- This air conditioning unit measures 26 3/4" wide by 39 5/16" long by 13 11/16" high on the side of the unit that sits outside of your RV and 21 1/8" wide by 21 15/16" long by 1 11/16" high for the interior ceiling assembly.
- This AC unit is non-ducted and comes in the two colors of black or white. Attractive and durable, it runs off 115V power. Unlike other AC units on the market, this RV air conditioner has a much quieter sound level.
- Cool/Heat Capacity: 15,000
- Electric Heat Element Capacity: 5,600
- Electrical rating: 115 VAC, 60HZ
- 1/3 hp fan motor
- 320 CFM Airflow
- Air conditioner dimensions: 32 7/10” W x 7 3/5” H x 27 5/8” D
- Performance: 9,800 BTU/h. Input voltage (AC): 12V.
- For small space cooling such as truck cabins, cuddy cabins, electric vehicles, compact off-road camper, carriage cooling for trucks and other specialized vehicles such as excavation vehicles and agricultural vehicles, etc.
- Air Conditioner Weight: 110 lbs
- Cooling Capacity: 9800 BTU/h Rated Total Current: 48A
- The DAC-1 rooftop A/C unit is specifically designed for your Recreational Vehicle to provide energy-saving, high-efficiency comfort anywhere.
- DAC-1 with heating option; ADB Included in your Purchase
- They feature a High Capacity of 15,000 BTU, and an energy-efficient system that runs off of 115V AC power.
- Reliability: Constant rotating speed compressor, steady working state, solid cooling, and dependable.
- Safety Protection: Multiple self-protection functions such as pressure alarm protection, power high/low voltage protection, motor over-current or overload protection, motor overheat protection, and automatic fault diagnostic (which ensures the system’s safety and reliability).
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best RV Air Conditioners now!
Last update on 2021-09-18 at 05:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API