Looking for the best RV Air Conditioners?
Discover now our comparison of the best RV Air Conditioners. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best RV Air Conditioners are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the RV Air Conditioners in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Your purchase includes One Dometic Brisk II Rooftop Air Conditioner, 13,500 BTU - Polar White B57915.XX1C0 model, One Warranty card and One Registration card
- Air conditioner dimensions: 29 5/8” W x 13 7/8” H x 27 5/8” D. Weight 77 lbs
- Performance: 13,500 BTU/h. Input voltage (AC): 115V. Does not include Heat Pump
- Dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
- The Brisk II's smart design and improved materials combine to maximize air flow and performance
- 13,500 BTUs, 115 Volt AC power
- Rigid, metal constructed base pan
- Premium, thick, watertight vent opening gasket with six dense foam support pads
- Three fan speeds Installs in standard 14.25" x 14.25" vent opening
- Optional plug-in heat strip available
- Easy to use, adjustable
- Powerful air distribution
- For non-ducted applications only
- Superior Performance: The Furrion Chill is a 14,500 BTU Rooftop AC (Black) for RV, trailer, or campers. This only includes the Rooftop Unit. ADB, Thermostat, and Conversion Kits are sold separately.
- High Energy Efficiency: Furrion Chill is designed with high energy efficiency and high cooling capacity. With up to 25% more efficiency (EER) over leading competitive single-fan models
- Vibrationsmart & Climatesmart: Designed with VibrationSmart Technology that helps resist vibration and ClimateSmart Technology that allows the air conditioner to function in extreme climates
- Lightweight & Aerodynamic: Furrion Chill is designed for lightweight and aerodynamic rooftop design to reduces drag and wind resistance. This improves your RV's performance and overall mileage
- Easy Installation & Warranty: The air conditioner requires a simple bolt-on installation and has a clear step by step installation guide. The Furrion CHILL comes with a 24-month warranty
- Measuring 26 3/4" wide by 39 5/16" long by 13 11/16" high on the outside of your RV and 21 1/8" wide by 21 15/16" long by 1 11/16" high on the inside ceiling assembly. The air conditioner is non-ducted and comes in black and white.
- Attractive and durable, it runs off of 115V power. With this model, the sound level is much lower than many of the other air conditioners on the market and the quality of the temperature is better.
- In addition, the amperage (amps) on the model is lower than other air conditioners. While this might not mean a whole lot, it means that it draws less electricity, saving you power and money to use for other appliances or RV devices.
- Made with polymer materials
- Overall Dimensions: 42" x 30" x 12.75"
- Shroud fits many of the Coleman Mach and Roughneck series Air Conditioners
- Molded of High impact UV resistant material
- Stronger than originals, designed to last
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5" x 29.5" x 12 5/8"
- Fits all Old style 11000, 13500, 15000 BTU Brisk Air by Dometic
- Molded of High impact UV resistant material
- Stronger than originals
- Designed to last
- Aerodynamic low profile reduces wind drag, saves fuel
- Quiet power: Delivers the optimum balance of air flow
- Easy-to-reach, easy-to-use controls - three-speed blower
- Manual, electronic and wall thermostat controls
- Pre-installed module board and heat strip for thin ceiling application
- Universal Fit
- 3-IN-1: Cools, humidifies, and cleans dust particles from the air for healthier breathing. You don't need more to have several devices like air conditioner and humidifier
- FOR PERSONAL USE - Cools the area in front of the device (45 sq. ft. ), approximately the size of a desk, couch or bed
- LEAKAGE-PROOF SYSTEM and Intuitive and easy to understand user control pad
- ENLARGED WATER TANK, increasing the working time up to 9 hours
- HANDY AND PORTABLE: The Serene Life Portable Air Conditioner System features a lightweight, handy, sleek body design intended to be used in the bedroom, living room, or garage at home or office. It features rolling wheels for easy portability
- BUILT-IN DEHUMIDIFIER: You don’t only get the cooling effect of the portable AC, but it also helps reduce humidity levels, acts as purifier which makes your home less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and mildew by selecting dehumidifier mode
- 4 OPERATING MODES: The compact floor AC indoor cooler conditioning unit features a simple electric plug in operation and has 4 modes - cooling, heating, dehumidifier, and fan. Also features automatic swing mode w/ moving wind vent for maximum air circulation
- REMOTE CONTROL: Features a digital touch button control panel which includes the power, mode, timer, temperature, and fan speed settings. Other functions such as unit selector (°C/°F), sleep key can be adjusted using the included remote control
- GREAT FOR ALL YEAR ROUND: With 10, 000 BTU cooling power and 9, 000 BTU Heating power, this is the best option to save space and money. The cold air can cover a room up to 350+ sq. ft. , Air flow is rated at 290 m3/hr., moisture removal/dehumidifier at 15 liters/hr. w/ an operating noise level of only 52-56 dBa
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best RV Air Conditioners now!
Last update on 2020-12-01 at 18:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API