Looking for the best RV Water Heaters?
Discover now our comparison of the best RV Water Heaters. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best RV Water Heaters are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the RV Water Heaters in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Recovery: 10.2 gallons/hour
- Dimensions: 12-11/16"H x 12-11/16"W x 19-3/16"D
- Rough Opening Requirements: 12-3/4" x 12-3/4" Minimum
- Gas Input: 12,000 BTU. Unit Net Weight when empty is 33.3 lbs and full is 81.9 lbs
- Direct spark ignition features a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater
- 【Designed For RV Campers】 Fogatti RV tankless water heater’s overall dimensions are 15 x 15 x 15.4 inches, cutout size: 13 x 13 inches, and door size 15 x 15 inches. It's suitable for replacing Suburban 6 gallons, Suburban 4 gallons, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion 2.4GPM model FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057.
- 【Instant & Endless Hot Water】 No more waiting for preheat! With its high heating power of 55,000 BTU & 2.2 Gallon per Minute (GPM) capacity, rv propane tankless water heater supplies instant and endless hot water on demand, and lets your whole family enjoy a comfortable shower on the road.
- 【Easy to Install & Control】 It's easy to hook up to water and gas outlets (Temperature and pressure relief valve is sold separately), equipped with automatic pulse ignition. It also comes with a digital controller to turn on/off the heater, and adjust the water temperature, time, and pressure levels conveniently.
- 【Multi-Safety Design】 Fogatti RV tankless water heater offers low water pressure startup, dry-burning protection, flameout protection, water overpressure protection, overheating protection and anti-freezing protection, ultimately a worry-free experience in your RV.
- 【Built For The Road】Propane tankless water heaters for rvs is engineered for durability and performance on the road, with Fogatti's smart technology and shockproof components. Also Fogatti offers new and free replacements if any quality problem occurs within 30 days, and 1-year free services.
- 6 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 32.9 lbs
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System
- Recovery Gals./Hr.(Gas/Electric): 10.1/6.1
- Package Dimensions: 45.212 L x 60.452 H x 45.212 W (centimeters)
- Package Weight : 22.77 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
- Porcelain lined steel tank for long life
- Replaceable anode rode provides further corrosion protection
- Fast recovery rate
- Convenient exterior gas line connection
- One-piece, die-formed metal control housing protects controls from the weather
- Vehicle Specific
- Package Dimensions: 53.086 cm (L) X 34.544 cm (W) X 32.512 cm (H)
- Package Type: Auto Accessory
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 5117A
- 10 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Ignition Type - Direct Spark Ignition
- High Heating Power: 60K BTU heating power & a 2.4GPM capacity, Furrion RV Gas Water Heater will deliver hot water on demand at consistent temperature even when the ambient temperature drops to 32ºF.
- Steady Temperatures: Furrion’s Vortex technology consistently mixes water to your desired temperature. Dual-sensors automatically shut power off if the temperature exceeds a safe limit.
- Replacement Door for Suburban: Specially designed for retrofit applications and use as a replacement door for Suburban 4/6 Gallon Water Heater models. This door fits the required dimension of 16.14 x 16.14 Inches.
- Built for the Road: Engineered for durability and performance on the road, with Furrion VibrationSmart technology and components designed to withstand intense vibration encountered by uneven terrain.
- Warranty & Dimensions: Designed with the highest quality materials, the Furrion RV Gas Water Heater is covered by Furrion's 2-year Warranty. Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.81 x 12.62 x 20.75 Inches
- [Instant & Endless Hot Water] With its heating power of 42,000 BTU & 1.58 Gallon per Minute (GPM) capacity, the RV tankless water heater supplies instant, steady, and endless hot water on demand, lets your whole family enjoy a comfortable shower on the road.
- [Easy to Install] It’s straightforward to hook up water inlets and outlets (Please note that a pressure relief valve, T-shaped connector, and some adapters may be recommended by plumbers while sold separately) , and gas inlets; and connect the wires to your 12V DC RV Battery for automatic pulse ignition and the other two wires to the wired remote controller.
- [Easy to use] The Fogatti RV tankless hot water heater comes with a digital remote controller to turn on/off the water heater, adjust water temperature, and for automatic fault diagnosis and error code display.
- [Safe to Use] This RV tankless propane hot water heater features a forced exhaust structure to keep the air safe and clean, low water pressure startup, dry-burning protection, flameout protection, water overpressure protection, overheating protection and anti-freeze protection. Also, the heater and its components are designed and built for the road, Ultimately, it'll be a worry-free experience in your RV and campers.
- [Designed For RV and Campers] The cutout size of this rv tankless water heater is 13x13 inches, and the door size is 15x15 inches. This Fogatti propane water heater is designed for retrofit applications and used as a replacement for Suburban 6 gallons, Suburban 4 gallons, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion 2.4GPM model FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057, Atwood 94001BP.
- [Quality assurance] FOGATTI offers new and free replacements if any quality problem occurs within 30 days counting from the delivery day and one year free service. Artificial damage cannot be applied.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best RV Water Heaters now!
Last update on 2021-09-20 at 08:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API