Looking for the best RV Water Heaters?
Discover now our comparison of the best RV Water Heaters. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best RV Water Heaters are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the RV Water Heaters in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Recovery: 10.2 gallons/hour
- Dimensions: 12-11/16"H x 12-11/16"W x 19-3/16"D
- Rough Opening Requirements: 12-3/4" x 12-3/4" Minimum. With Indicator Light: No
- Gas Input: 12,000 BTU. Unit Net Weight when empty is 33.3 lbs and full is 81.9 lbs
- Direct spark ignition features a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater
- 6 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 32.9 lbs
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System
- Instant & Endless Hot Water: With its heating power of 42,000 BTU & 2.2 Gallon per Minute (GPM) capacity, the RV tankless water heater supplies instant, steady, and endless hot water on demand, lets your whole family enjoy a comfortable shower on the road.
- Easy to Install: It’s straightforward to hook up water inlets and outlets (Please note that a pressure relief valve, T-shaped connector, and some adapters may be recommended by plumbers while sold separately) , and gas inlets; and connect the wires to your 12V DC RV Battery for automatic pulse ignition and the other two wires to the wired remote controller.
- Easy to use: The Fogatti RV tankless hot water heater comes with a digital remote controller to turn on/off the water heater, adjust water temperature, and for automatic fault diagnosis and error code display.
- Safe to Use: This RV tankless propane hot water heater features a forced exhaust structure to keep the air safe and clean, low water pressure startup, dry-burning protection, flameout protection, water overpressure protection, overheating protection and anti-freeze protection. Also, the heater and its components are designed and built for the road, Ultimately, it'll be a worry-free experience in your RV and campers.
- Designed For RV and Campers: The cutout size of this rv tankless water heater is 13x13 inches, and the door size is 15x15 inches. This Fogatti propane water heater is designed for retrofit applications and used as a replacement for Suburban 6 gallons, Suburban 4 gallons, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion 2.4GPM model FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057, Atwood 94001BP.
- Quality Assurance: FOGATTI offers new and free replacements if any quality problem occurs within 60 days counting from the delivery day and 2 year free service. Artificial damage cannot be applied.
- Wide Retrofit Compatibility: The cutout size of FOGATTI RV gas hot water heater is 13 x 13 inches, with door size 15 x 15 inches. This RV water heater fits retrofitting Suburban SW6D(6 Gal), SW6DE(6 Gal), SW4D and SW4DE series, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057, Dometic WH-6GA.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Quality: The RV water heater has premium quality being verified and chosen by RV manufacturers. It is engineered with FOGATTI patented technologies and uniquely designed components, ensuring proven performance and ultimate comfort for mobile living.
- Instant and Endless Hot Water: The RV water heater delivers instant, endless and consistent hot water on demand, with its heating capacity instantly rising up to 55000 BTU and 3.5 Gallon per Minute (GPM) at ultra energy efficiency with propane gas. Unlike tank type RV hot water heater, the hot water supply becomes limitless.
- Easy and Durable to Use: The FOGATTI RV tankless hot water heater comes with a digital wall-mounted remote controller, allowing easy access to control the RV water heater inside RV. The RV water heater's sleek tankless design saves the trouble of tank rusting, replacing the anode, and greatly extends RV water heater service life.
- Advanced Safety Features: The RV tankless water heater is engineered with worry-free safety features including flameout, anti-freeze, overheat, and overpressure protections as well as troubleshooting diagnostic codes. Full propane combustion prevents generation of carbon monoxide, and unpleasant smells.
- What You'll Get: FOGATTI RV tankless water heater (FOGATTI FS08B1), a door, a remote controller, an instruction manual, our worry-free 2 years warranty, and friendly customer service in United States (pressure relief valve not included).
- 10 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Ignition Type - Direct Spark Ignition
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
- Package Dimensions: 53.086 cm (L) X 34.544 cm (W) X 32.512 cm (H)
- Package Type: Auto Accessory
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 5117A
- Regulates the burner to maintain the set hot water temperature.Freeze protection - designed for winter Use
- 42,000 BTUs which provides the optimum performance for an RV's plumbing
- No special LP gas lines or special plumbing required
- Quiet brushless motor
- 12V power operates at less than 3 amps
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Cooper, Terry (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 200 Pages - 04/01/2011 (Publication Date) - TSTC Publishing (Publisher)
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best RV Water Heaters now!
Last update on 2022-01-26 at 21:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API