Looking for the best RV Water Heaters?
Discover now our comparison of the best RV Water Heaters. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best RV Water Heaters are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the RV Water Heaters in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Porcelain lined steel tank for long life
- Replaceable anode rode provides further corrosion protection
- Fast recovery rate
- Convenient exterior gas line connection
- One-piece, die-formed metal control housing protects controls from the weather
- Vehicle Specific
- 10 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Ignition Type - Direct Spark Ignition
- 6 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 32.9 lbs
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- Compatible: Compatible with all models Suburban RV Water Heater. Replacement Part Suburban 232767.
- Corrosion Protection: Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water.
- Size and Material Type: Magnesium anode rod, 9.25" long,¾" threads, Uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
- Note: If the anode rod is mostly consumed, replace it with a new one. Not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4.5-inch Length Rod.
- High Quality: Magnesium anode rod made of top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy.
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
- 【SAFE DURABLE & LONGEVITY】304 Made of stainless steel and never rust，Anti-leakage plug，Multiple safety protection functions protect you from the risk of scald, leakage or other injury.Premium plastic shell is corrosion resistant，This mini hot water heater is ideal for kitchen, bar, school, hospital, community and RV.
- 【SMART INVERTER FOR ENERGY SAVING】Digital Display，Automatic heat preservation and storage of hot water, 3.0 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%，Maximum temperature167℉，The built-in smart chip heats up to the temperature you set, and automatically Insulation when heated to the specified temperature.
- 【EASY TO USE】storage tank electric water heater with easy-to-operate knob temperature adjustment design，Easy to control warmth.Vent valve, Tee pipeline， pipes and other accessories are complete for quick installation without additional expenses or preparing time of accessories.
- 【FAST RECOVERY RATE】Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time，8-15 minutes to heat to your desired temperature).
- 【COMPACT DESIGN】Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (Water inlet and outlet upward); Dimensions: 18.0''L x12.6''W x10.2''H; 8.86lbs; 1/2″NPT NPT. 1.5 kW, 110-120 volts. One-year warranty and 24H customer service support, feel free to contact us.
- If you have any questions about the product, you can contact us in time, and the customer service is online 24 hours a day for you
- For the accessories problem you mentioned, we will improve it soon! With T-tube, waterproof tape is required
- No more waiting for the water tank to warm up or running out of warm water halfway through your shower. With this amazing machine, you can have a steady stream of hot water flowing to your faucets or shower without waiting for the tank to warm up.
- There is a forced exhaust structure that keeps the air safe and clean while and after entering the combustion chamber. There is also a dust net to make sure no dirt gets into the tankless water heater.
- There is a low water pressure startup, which helps to protect the heater and make it easier to use.
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
- For one sink at 0.5 GPM in colder climates the POU 6 is recommended
- Amperage Draw 29 amp. kW - 3.5 kW
- Connection Fittings 1/2" NPT
- Max temperature rise @ .5 GMP is 47.8°F Max temperature rise @ 1GPM is 23.9°F Max temperature rise @ 1.5 GPM is 15.9°F
- COPPER HANDLE: the handle is made of high quality copper, ensuring durability, anti-corrosion, reliability and a long service life.
- SHUT OFF VALVE: This copper handle also has a shut off valve. With this valve, you can shut the water off without having to go to the faucet when you flip it.
- STURDY CONNECTION: the wand and handle are connected by thread. The connection is very sturdy and it won’t shoot off into the water tank while flushing it. The bending tip can easily reach all the spots in your water heater and chase the residue out.
- CONNECT EASILY: the handle is threaded for screwing on a normal garden hose. You can easily attach a garden hose to the tank rinser.
- SENTIMENT LIFTER: the flusher clears the sentiment at the bottom of the water heater, extending the service life of your RV water heater.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best RV Water Heaters now!
Last update on 2022-08-11 at 12:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API