Looking for the best Sculpture Wire & Armatures?
Discover now our comparison of the best Sculpture Wire & Armatures. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Sculpture Wire & Armatures are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Sculpture Wire & Armatures in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Pliable aluminum wrapping wire
- Non-corrosive, lightweight, non-stainable
- 10 gauge (SWG); 1/8" in diameter; 20-feet long
- Modeling figures up to 15"
- Package Includes: You will receive 1 roll of aluminium wire for crafting and 1 side nose plier to cut.
- Quality Material: Silver craft wire is made of aluminium, sturdy and flexible, easy to work with and bend to whatever shape you need.
- Size: The aluminum wire is 3 mm in thickness, 1 roll has 32.8 feet/ 10 m long, strong and lightweight.
- Features: Aluminum wire is shiny silver, it can keep primary color for a long time and won`t rust, very soft and ductile.
- Wide Application: The craft wire can be applied to clay armature, polymer clay projects, doll skeletons, halloween decorations, wall decor, hand made dolls, doll clothes hangers, sculpture projects and other crafts like beading, etc.
- lightweight, fully pliable, non-corrosive
- non-staining, and economical
- 1/16-inch - x- 32-foot coil
- Sold as an Each
- A great reference tool when learning to draw or sketch human figures
- Made of flexible, stain-free wire
- Features sturdy steel back irons that are adjustable, so the figure can be easily positioned in sitting, standing or kneeling stances
- Ideal for learning different body proportions in relationship to each other
- Aluminum wire is non-corrosive
- Ideal for clay, paper mache, or plaster roll sculptures
- Keeps artists clay from collapsing
- Can be put in oven or kiln
- A pliable coil of aluminum wire
- Richeson Armature Wire can be bent over and over as a sculptor sketches
- This wire will not corrode
- For sculpture projects and mixed media applications
- Many craft uses
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum
- Durable, yet flexible
- Available in 4 different widths and lengths; 1/16" x 32ft, 1/8" x 20ft, 3/16" x 10ft, and 1/4" x 10ft
- Perfect For: Artists of all skill levels; Creating armatures; Detailed designs or strong cores;
- Use with sculpture, pottery and mixed-media art; Students, artists, studios, and classrooms
- Quality material: silver craft wire is made of aluminum, soft and can be bent easily
- Size: the aluminum wire is thicker than other aluminum wires, 3 mm in thickness, stronger as a skeleton support, 1 roll has 32.8 feet/ 10 m long
- Features: aluminum wire is primary color, it keeps silver for a long time and will not fade and rusty, good flexibility and durability
- Handmade raw materials: make doll skeletons or military models and you can further cover it with clay, you can also make bike models, blue melon cars, etc.
- Other usage: you can wrap a piece of aluminum wire with cloth and sew it into a hair band, you can also use it for bonsai modeling or as a support of flower shelf
- This product is used for decorative purpose
- This product is high Quality highly durable product
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Quantity: 2 rolls of aluminium wire, each roll is 32.8 feet/ 10 m long, 65.6 feet/ 20 m in total, enough for many craft uses
- Wire thickness: 1/ 16 inch (1.5 mm), small and soft aluminium wire is easy to bend by hand but not flimsy
- Color: this crafting wire is shiny silver, non-staining and non-corrosive, will not fade after a long time
- Material: made of flexible aluminium, light weight and very pliable, can be coiled bent wrapped and manipulated
- Applications: use the bendable wire to make wire name hangers, make fairy wings or create wreaths and key ring pendants; Also suits for other crafts hand making projects, sculpture projects, wrapping, florist arranging, etc.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Sculpture Wire & Armatures now!
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 08:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API