Looking for the best Sewing Bias Tape Makers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Sewing Bias Tape Makers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Sewing Bias Tape Makers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Sewing Bias Tape Makers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Complete Bias Tape Set:This bias tape makers set of 4 sizes including 6mm,12mm,18mm,25mm binding maker, four litter clips,a wooden awl,50 pieces bead needles,and one adjustable bias binder foot,which can meet your needs for making bias tapes.
- VERSATILE:The sewing awl can take the cloth strip and untie cloth strip knot. Four different fabric bias tapes , you can choose which one you need according to the situation.And you can secure the tissue or the cloth with the bead needles.
- BOX-You can put all of the bias tape maker tools into it,which can not only save the space ,but also prevent any loss.This convenient binder maker kit help you fold fabric into perfect halves automatically and can help you make bias tapes in minutes instead of hours.
- STANDARD SIZE-Fit in majority of sewing machines like Haitral,brother, babylock, janome, Kenmore, singer,Juki,so you can buy this binding tape maker kit at ease.
- Usage 1.Make cloth strip:Basing on the width which you need,cut pieces of parallel cloth strips on the 45degree angle. 2.Let the back of the bias tapes upward,let cloth strip into the wide mouth,and use awl to pull the cloth strip from the head of bias tape. 3.Let the positioning needle to fixed the pulled cloth strip on the scalding plate.when you are pulling the bias tape,let the iron close to the head part of bias tape,which can make the pulled cloth strip be shaped immediately.
- 【DIY Bias Tapes in Minutes】-- If you are making bias tape for appliqué or any sewing project, this sewing tools is for you! Choose the fabric pattern you like, Easily DIY your own bias tape to make quilt binding seams, sewing, serging, crafting, fishing,and little projects,like placemats, bibs, armhole, neckline, applique and so on.
- 【Bias Tape Set】-- Included 4x Bias Tape Makers (Green 1/4'', Yellow 1/2'', Red 3/4'', Blue 1'') + 1x Bias Binding Foot+ 1x Awl+ 10x Ball Point Straight Pins, the smaller Sewing clips are perfect for those hard to reach spots as well as using them to mark where not to sew. And the large clips are perfect and strong enough to hold together several layers of leather.
- 【Bias Binding Foot】-- Snap-on adjustable bias tape binding foot, fits all low shank snap on singers, domestic sewing machine,they are sturdy and useful for all types of crafts.
- 【Make Single/ Double Fold Bias Binding】--1/4'' Bias Tape Maker, 1/2'' Bias Strip= 1/4'' Single Fold Bias Tape= 1/8'' Double Fold Bias Tape, Single-fold bias tape can be ironed in half lengthwise to make double-fold bias tape,it's a really handy addition to the sewing tool kit.
- 【How to Make Bias Tape】--These work great for making bias tape. Cut your fabric strips the same size as the large opening, cut a point on one end and feed through while you iron.Make your own bias tape. Not only is it economical, but you can also quickly make the colors or patterns you need for your project!If you are not familiar a quick YouTube video will do the trick.
- Bias Tape Maker Kits OF 5 Sizes 1/4"(6MM) 3/8"(9MM) 1/2"(12MM) 3/4"(18MM)1"(25MM)
- You will get 4pcs craft clips ,1pc binder foot and awl ,10pcs quilting pins, 5 different size bias tape maker
- The binder foot will fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer and many more sewing machines that use a snap on foot.
- Bias tape maker can be widely used in various leathercraft, tailor patchwork, DIY and much more
- HONEYSEW Bias Tape Maker 50MM(2inch) Sewing Quilting Tools
- Create your own bias tape with the Clover bias tape maker. Simple and Easy. Your creation will look professional with clean finished product from homemade napkins, handbag, bibs and etc...
- Bias Tape Maker 50MM(2inch) top quality
- 45mm Rotary Cutter + Bias Tape Makers Set: A complete set of sewing leather tools to meet your different needs.
- Bias Tape Maker Kits of 4 Different Sizes: 6mm,12mm,18mm,25mm, (green 1/4'', yellow 1/2'', red 3/4'', blue 1'' ).
- Pink A5 Cutting Mat: 6" X 8", The double-sided cutting mat has strong self-healing properties and can well protect your desktop and blades.
- How to Use Bias Tape Maker: Choose the fabric pattern you like, cut your fabric strips the same width as the large opening of sewing clips at 45 degree, cut a point on one end, and feed through while you iron.
- Basic Sewing Tools: High quality, practical, and diversified product portfolio( awl, adjustable bias binder foot, sewing clips, etc). The cloth cutter is equipped with a safe button design.
- Complete Bias Tape Maker Kit: This bias tape maker set comes with 4 different sizes tape maker, rotary cutters, bias binding foot, awl, straight pins, and simple instruction.
- Ergonomic Design: Rotary fabric cutter handle has an ergonomic design, it is pretty much essential in any fabric crafter’s kit Can easily cut leather, paper, cloth, plastic.
- 4 Sizes Bias Tape Makers: The smaller is perfect for those hard to reach spots as well as using them to mark where not to sew. And the large clips are perfect and strong enough to hold together several layers of leather.
- Save Time: This convenient bias tape maker kit helps you fold the fabric into perfect halves automatically and can help you make bias tapes in minutes instead of hours.
- Great Bias Tape Making Kit: This sewing bias tape maker kit is for your sewing project! The bias binder foot is generic, will fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer, and many more sewing machines that use a snap-on foot.
- Sewing Tool Kit: You will get 5 bias tape makers, instruction, 4 pcs sewing clips, 10 pcs ball point straight pins, bias binding foot, tape measure, awl sewing accessories, and supplies.
- Bias Tape Set: Included 5x bias tape makers (6mm/9mm/12mm/18mm/25mm). Choose the fabric pattern you like, Easily DIY your own bias tape to make quilt binding seams, sewing, serging, crafting, fishing, and little projects, like placemats, bibs, armhole, neckline, applique and so on.
- Box Packaging: All sewing accessories are placed in a box, which is convenient to find and store, store efficiently, and is not easy to lose.
- High Compatibility: The multifunctional binder foot is generic, will fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer, and many more sewing machines that use a snap on foot.
- How to Use: 1 According to the required width, cut into parallel strips at a 45-degree angle. 2. Pull up the back of the bias belt, put the cloth strip into the wide opening, and then use an awl to pull it out from the head of the bias belt. 3. Fix the stretched cloth strip on the ironing board with positioning pins. When pulling the beveling belt, place the iron close to the top of the beveling head, so that the tensioned cloth strip can be formed immediately.
- 🌟Content of Bias Tape Set: 5x bias tape makers: 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1" (6mm,9mm,12mm,18mm,25mm), 6x litter clips, 1x wooden awl, 50x bead needles, 1x adjustable bias binding foot, 1x thread hook, 1x tape measure, 1x scissors, which can meet your needs for sewing or quilt binding.
- 🌟Sturdy and Thick Storage Bag: You can put all of the bias tape maker tools into it, which not only save the space but also prevent any loss. The convenient set kit can automatically help you fold the fabric into two ideal halves and can help you make bias tapes in minutes.
- 🌟High Compatibility: The tape binding foot will help you easy sewing edges of fabrics with an adjustable range from 5mm to 20mm. It’s suitable for novices, all low-handle sewing machines and all types of crafts.
- 🌟Easy to Use: Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. Pull the fabric through and iron-fold it perfectly for sewing or bonding. You can secure the tissue or the cloth with the bead needles when iron, easy to operate and carry out.
- 📢User Tips: The width of the fabric always twice as the tape maker for perfect result. You can choose which one you need according to the situation. If you have any problem during usage, please feel free to contact us for help. And we’ ll provide lifetime warranty service for you.
- Bias Tape Maker - 5 Sizes 1/4" 3/8" 1/2" 3/4" 1" Set ( 6mm 9mm 12mm 18mm 25mm)
- A precision tool that folds fabric into perfect halves automatically
- Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. It's fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Pull the fabric through and iron--folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing
- Quick and easy - Create you own bias tapes in seconds, clear instructions can be found on the package, in the listing or you can search Bias Tape Maker Quick Tutorial on youtube, you will see a short tutorial made by us.
- User Tips: 6mm maker fits 12mm width fabric. The width of the fabric always twice as the tape maker for perfect result.
- WHAT YOU WILL GET - Bias Tape Maker Kits of 4 Sizes 1/4"(6MM) 1/2"(12MM) 3/4"(18MM)1"(25MM) and 4 Adjustable Binder Clip, 1 Sewing Awl, 1 Foot Press & 50 Needles.
- STANDARD SIZE - Bias tape makers can be widely used in various leathercraft, tailor patchwork, DIY and come with 150cm/ 60inch Measure tape.
- WIDELY USED - The foot Press fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer and many more sewing machines that use a snap on foot.
- USAGE -1.Make cloth strip as you need, cut pieces of parallel cloth strips on the 45 degree angle. 2.Let the back of the bias tapes upward, and make it into the wide mouth, using the awl to pull the strip from the head of bias tape. 3. Let the positioning needle to fixed the pulled cloth strip on the scalding plate and ironing close to the head part of bias tape, which can make the cloth strip be shaped immediately.
- MAKE BIAS TAPES IN MINUTES - Create your own bias tape with the our bias tape makers. Simple and Easy.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Sewing Bias Tape Makers now!
Last update on 2020-09-26 at 13:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API