Looking for the best Sockets & Socket Sets?
Discover now our comparison of the best Sockets & Socket Sets. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Sockets & Socket Sets are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Sockets & Socket Sets in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Mechanics Tools Come In A Removable Power Tools Accessory Case
- Socket Sets Feature Quick Release, 72 Tooth Ratchet for high torque ratcheting
- Durable anti-slip vinyl grip bit driver with maximum comfort for the mechanics tool set.
- Knurled control ring
- DirectTorque Technology
- Polished chrome vanadium finish
- Set includes 1/4inch, 3/8inch, & 1/2inch drive 6 point SAE & metric, standard & deep sockets
- 16 impact drive tools included - 10 extensions, 3 universal joints, & 3 adapters
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Manganese phosphate finish to resist corrosion
- High-visibility laser-etched markings provide quick size identification
- Secondary hard stamped size markings
- Sockets feature off-corner loading design to reduce fastener rounding
- Pin hole on extensions and adapters can be used with pin and o-ring for secure socket retention
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Impact pieces are constructed of heavy duty drop-forged premium chrome vanadium steel to withstand extreme levels of torque changes against fasteners
- 6-point hex socket design prevents round-off under high torque and hammering stress with use of impact and electric wrenches
- Highly visible laser-etched markings on black phosphate finish makes it easy to identify drive socket sizes, specs, and measurements
- Sturdy and strong blow molded case features socket size labels for organized storage and is secured by two lever locks
- The complete set comes with the following pieces: (28) 1/2-inch drive sockets SAE: 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1-inch, 1-1/16-inch, 1-1/8-inch, 1-1/4-inch METRIC: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32mm, (3) 1/2-inch drive extension bars: 3, 5, 10-inch, (1) 1/2-inch drive 10-inch quick-release ratchet handle, (1) 1/2-inch drive impact universal joint, (1) 1/2 to 3/8-inch drive impact reducer, (1) 3/8 to 1/2-inch drive impact adapter
- PREMIUM - 32-Piece set, Featured a wide range of SAE & Metric Bit Socket. Crafted and Designed with superior materials for increased torque and unmatched hardness.
- DURABLE - Drop-forged, Heat-treated S2 alloy steel bits, Reduce wear-outs. Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel sockets, Increase turning power.
- LONGEVITY - Complete rust and corrosion resistance with fully polished, Chrome plated mirror finish sockets and Zinc Phosphate bits treatment.
- COMFORTABLE - Insert smoothly with precision chamfered bit ends. Sizes are stamped on sockets and on heavy duty storage case for faster recognition.
- 100% RISK-FREE – Meet & Exceeds ANSI (The American National Standard Institute) and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty for your complete peace of mind.
- Socket set has black chrome finish for premium appearance and enhanced corrosion resistance
- Includes 72 tooth count ratchet providing a 5 degree arc swing
- Vinyl grip bit driver for anti-slip grip and comfort
- Durable blow mold case with metal latches
- Lifetime Warranty
- Meets or Exceeds Industry Standards (ASME Specs)
- Sockets have DirectTorque Technology to reduce rounding of fasteners
- Made of high-quality chrome molybdenum steel
- Manganese phosphate finish fights corrosion
- Impact-grade toughness designed for high-torque applications
- (19) 6-pt. 3/8in.-drive regular impact sockets: 5/16in., 3/8in., 7/16in., 1/2in., 9/16in., 5/8in., 11/16in., 3/4in. ; 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
- (19) 6-pt. 3/8in.-drive deep impact sockets: 5/16in., 3/8in., 7/16in., 1/2in., 9/16in., 5/8in., 11/16in., 3/4in. ; 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
- Includes (15) 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in. (15) 3/8 in. drive deep 6-point sockets: 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in. (19) 3/8 in. drive 6-point sockets: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 mm (19) 3/8 in. drive deep 6-point sockets: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 mm (1) universal joint: 3/8 in. drive (2) 3/8 in. drive extensions: 3, 6 in. (1) 3/8 in. drive quick-release ratchet: 8 in. (1) 3/8 in. drive breaker bar: 18 in., and (1) storage case
- Complete set has every size from 1/4 to 1 inch and 6 to 24 mm in both deep and standard lengths
- 6-point sockets apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Extra large die-stamped size marking is easy to read and can’t wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish is easy to clean and highly resistant to corrosion
- Finely geared 90-tooth ratchet needs only a 4-degree working swing arc
- Includes tools not found in most sets like a universal joint, breaker bar, and extensions
- Strong, resilient storage case with built-in parts tray keeps everything organized
- Mechanic Socket Set is Designed with Heat treated CR-440 steel
- Impact Socket Set Features DirectTorque Technology allowing for greater contact with the flat surface area of fasteners
- Impact Sockets 3/8 Drive Comes with High Visibility Laser Etched Markings
- Black oxide coating
- O-ring and retaining pin compatible
- [HEAVY DUTY]: The high impact grade components of this master kit are constructed of drop-forged premium chrome vanadium Cr-V steel to withstand extreme levels of torque changes against fasteners.
- [DESIGN]: The 6-Point hex socket design prevents round-off on nuts and bolts under high torque exertion and hammering stress from the use of an impact wrench or electric wrench with a strong output.
- [VISIBILITY]: The highly visible laser-etched markings on the black phosphate finish makes it easy to identify drive socket sizes and measurements to allow for fast application, efficiency and accuracy in your automotive workspace.
- [CONVENIENCE]: The included socket set case is blow molded to fit each individual socket size and features labels for organized storage with secure lever locks to prevent opening accidentally at the job site.
- [INCLUDES]: This complete set contains: 58 x 1/2" Drive sockets - SAE (Deep and shallow): 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4", metric (Deep and shallow): 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24mm; 3 x 1/2" Extension bars: 3, 5, 10-inch, 1 x 1/2" By 10-inch length quick-release ratchet handle 72-tooth, 1 x 1/2" Impact universal joint, 1 x 1/2" (F) to 3/8" (M) reducer, 1 x 3/8" (F) to 1/2" (M) Adapter.
- High-performance chrome molybdenum steel sockets can be used with impact wrenches
- High-torque, 6-point sockets grip flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- 18 inch, 24-tooth, oval-head ratchet with quick-release drive tang locks onto sockets
- 18 inch sliding T head breaker bar loosens frozen fasteners
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Sockets & Socket Sets now!
Last update on 2021-06-24 at 03:18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API