Looking for the best Steering & Suspension Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Steering & Suspension Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Steering & Suspension Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Steering & Suspension Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Permits the removal of the top suspension nut by holding the strut piston, so it doesn’t rotate while turning the nut.
- The go-through design of the socket and ratchet allows the extension to pass through the middle.
- To be used in conjunction with a 1/2"Sq drive ratchet or T-bar (not included).
- Go-Through Ratchet:21mm Go-Through 82mm Deep Sockets:16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24mm
- Extensions:Female Hex; 7, 8, 9mm, Male Hex; 6, 7, 8mm, Slotted: 5 x 8, 6 x 8, 7.1 x 9.6mm, TRX-Star*; T50
- Designed For The Safe Efficient Removal of Inner Tie Rods
- Large Selection Adapters Including 1-3/16", 1-5/16" and 1-7/16"
- Easily Service Hard To Reach Inner Tie Rods That Require Special Tools
- Set includes 12 Piece of SAE / Metric Adapater and Tie Rod Extension Wrench
- Kit includes heavy duty blow molded case and usage instruction with photos
- Engineered to meet or exceed OE requirements.
- Superior rubber to steel bonding for durability.
- High polish chrome steel bearing races.
- Replacement helps restore vehicle handling.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Meeting or exceeding all required and standardized testing in the industry
- Fit to match the needs on the shop, at home or in the field
- Proven and tested for durability and function in real world conditions
- Made to withstand even the toughest jobs
- Crafted with the user in mind using the high quality materials and world class Craftsmanship
- 💎Suitable for Adjust Steering Knuckles-- Spread the steering knuckle to enable the removal and fitting of shock absorbers without damaging the aluminum or cast iron knuckle.
- 💎 Wide range of vehicles-- Universal application which can be used with wide range of vehicles. Compatible with Audi, BMW, Citroen, VW Golf, Passat, Ford, and so on.
- 💎Fully Adjustable--Suitable for steering knuckles with either a centralized slot or eccentric slot.
- 💎Made of Durable Chrome--With high and durable quality for strength.
- Delmar, Cengage Learning (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 176 Pages - 04/24/2012 (Publication Date) - Cengage Learning (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Halderman James D. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 480 Pages - 01/15/2016 (Publication Date) - Pearson (Publisher)
- 1. ALL IN ONE FRONT END SERVICE KIT: Containing 5 adjustable tools for a wide range of domestic and import vehicles. Comes with 1x Ball Joint Separator, 1x Tie Rod and Ball Joint Remover, 1x Conical Pitman Arm Puller, 1x Pitman Arm and Tie Rod End Puller, 1x Pitman Arm Puller, 1x well-organized ABS case.
- 2. HARDENED ALLOY CONSTRUCTION: Extraordinarily tough and durable alloy means these tools can stand up to the toughest jobs. This front end service tool kit can remove the most stubborn ball joints, tie rod ends, and pitman arms.
- 3. UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES: The versatile design allows this tool to be used as a pitman arm remover, ball joint separator, or tie rod end puller for many small, domestic rear-wheel-drive vehicles, import vehicles, and light trucks.
- 4. PROFESSIONAL PORTABLE ABS CASE: The custom-molded case is crafted from high-quality ABS hard plastic for the amateur or professional mechanic on the go. Conveniently keeps all your tools in one organized and secure place. Never miss out on a job or project from a misplaced tool.
- 5. ORION MOTOR TECH PROMISE: If any issues from our tools arise please don’t hesitate to contact us. We guarantee the quality of our tools and want to ensure you’re only getting the best. Because to do perform your best, you deserve the best, that’s our Orion Motor Tech Promise.
- ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR BALL JOINT SERVICE - Use the ORION MOTOR TECH Ball Joint Press Set Ball Joint Tool / Bushing Removal Tool with 4WD Adapter to effortlessly remove press fit parts including ball joints, U-joints, brake anchor pins, and more on most 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles without removing the control arm from the vehicle.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY AND DURABILITY - Off road weekend warriors, novices, and professional mechanics trust the ORION kit because ORION MOTOR TECH sources the highest quality components from around the world. Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finish on adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF VEHICLES - Fit most American domestic and imported 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) cars and light pickup trucks that have press-fit type ball joints, include 4-wheel drive (4WD) adapter that allows service for 1967 thru current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles).
- CONVENIENTLY ORGANIZED IN CUSTOM MOLDED CASE - Ball joint press / bushing/ removal tool kit is enclosed inside a heavy-duty 11” x 3” x 15” inch (27.9cm x 7.6cm x 38.1cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy storage, safe storage, and quick organization. Package include: 3x Receiving Tube, 1x Removal Adapter, 1x Installation Adapter, 1x Screw, 1x Install Cup Adapter, 1x Forcing-screw Press, 1x Receiving Cup, 1x Installing Cup.
- ORION MOTOR TECH - We pursue outstanding quality and professional technical support. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to let us know.
- EASY OPERATION: Use the ORION MOTOR TECH Ball Joint Press Tool Set with 4WD Adapter to effortlessly remove press-fit parts including ball joints, U-joints, brake anchor pins, and more on most 2-wheel drive (2WD) and 4-wheel drive (4WD) vehicles without removing the control arm.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Fits most American domestic and imported cars and light pickup trucks with press-fit type ball joints. Includes a 4WD adapter for service on 1967 - current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles with the Dana 30 or 44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC, and Jeep vehicles).
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE DURABILITY: Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finished adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion to endure years of heavy use.
- ALL-IN-ONE TOOL KIT: 3x Receiving Tubes, 1x Removal Adapter, 1x Installation Adapter, 1x Screw, 1x Install Cup Adapter, 1x Forcing-screw Press, 1x Receiving Cup, 1x Installing Cup.
- PROTECTIVE CARRYING CASE: Each component is contained in a heavy-duty plastic carrying case with a handle for safe storage and quick organization. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Steering & Suspension Tools now!
Last update on 2021-10-22 at 07:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API