Looking for the best Steering Wheel Pullers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Steering Wheel Pullers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Steering Wheel Pullers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Steering Wheel Pullers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 🚖Multiple Uses: This versatile tool kit including 30 different bolts&a four yoke slot, allowing unit to be used with harmonic balancer, Flywheel, Crankshaft, Steering Wheel ,Pulley and other two or three-hole applications.
- 🚖Premium Material: Tool components are crafted from heat treated carbon steel with oxide finishes, helping the tool withstand tough pulling jobs & resist rust.
- 🚖Compatible with: Help handling a range of jobs on most cars, trucks, SUVs and small engine vehicles.
- 🚖Convenient Storage: Comes with a Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case, help to protect and store Various parts conveniently.
- 🚖After-sales Service: If there's any question about this product, feel free to contact us, we'll give you an exact answer within 24h.
- Includes the 1 center screw, 1 Floating swivel, 2 5/16 x 4 bolts, 2 1/4 x 3 bolts, 3 1/4 x 2 bolts, and 3 5/16 x 2 bolts.
- All bits are machine precision, hardened, and tempered.
- Tool allows for even pressure which prevents damage to parts, Yoke allows for either 2 or 3-hole application.
- Center screw features a floating, removable swivel.
- Blow Mold Case for Storage.
- FITS: This steering wheel kit is designed to fit many major makes and models; The bolt sizes include 5/16 x 8 inches, 15/16 x 24 inches, and 3/8 x 16 inches, helping you easily complete any steering wheel removal
- EASY TO USE: Loosen the steering wheel retaining nut; Lubricate and thread the pressure screw into the yoke; Position the puller and bolts, threading the bolts equally into the steering wheel; Tighten the center bolt until the steering wheel is free
- DURABLE: It is vital to have heavy duty tools that can stand up to wear and tear when working with steering wheels; The automotive tools in this steering wheel puller kit are composed of steel, designed to be last for years to come
- CONVENIENT PACKAGE: Though this steering wheel puller tool set includes many parts, you do not have to worry about losing pieces with the convenient packaging
- SET INCLUDES: This steering wheel puller set includes a yoke, a pressure fastener, and 3 sets of pulling fasteners with washers and swivel; Easily tackle any steering wheel repair project
- Removes and installs steering wheel and lock plate
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions
- Precision-built to meet or exceed ANSI standards
- Strong and dependable enough to last a lifetime
- Kit includes usage instruction with photos
- Tool set for servicing steering wheel and steering column components
- Includes 5 different pairs of cap screws
- Includes lock plate removal tool
- Storage case includes usage photos
- Kit 36 includes 22-Piece for servicing steering wheel and steering column components
- Remove steering wheels of most vehicles with or without telescoping tilt steering columns
- Includes one forcing screw and four sets of cap screws needed for various thread requirements
- Includes steering wheel puller
- Contains 5 sets of cap screws to be used for various thread requirements.
- Blow mold case for storage
- Pulls steering wheels on most US and imported cars
- Color: Black
- Made in USA
- Package Weight: 2.0 pounds
- Extra Last: The Steering Wheel Puller Kit is made of heat-treated carbon steel ensures maximum strength; Chrome and black oxide finishes resist rust and corrosion; Heavy-duty blow-molded carrying case provides easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- Mutiple Use: The harmonic balancer puller includes 30 different bolts&a four yoke slot, allowing unit to be used with harmonic balancer, Flywheel, Crankshaft, Steering Wheel ,Pulley and other two or three-hole applications.
- Various Bolt Sizes Added: 3/8-inch bolt in 1-1/2, 2, 4.5, and 6 inch lengths, 5/16-inch bolt in 3, 3.5, and 6-inch lengths, 1/4-inch bolt in 2.5-inch length, M8 x 1.25mm bolt in 45, 65, and 90mm lengths, and M10 x 1.5mm bolt in 35mm length; Bolts come in a mixture of 16, 18, 24, and 28 thread pitch
- Wide Compatibility: The ATPEAM crankshaft pulley puller features a steel yoke with four slots enabling use on nearly any vehicle configuration.
- The Wheel Balancer Gear Puller Set Includes: (1) 5 inch long 3/4-inch pressure screw, (30) bolts, (1) steel yoke, (2) centering adapters, (1) flat shaft adapter, (11) different sized washers, and (1) carrying case for your convenience
- COMPLETE WHEEL PULLER SET: Shankly’s steering wheel puller set features two-leg puller with two pairs of legs and two thrust caps. A complete wheel puller set that works on various makes and models.
- USEFUL SPREAD: Shankly’s steering wheel puller kit has a minimum / maximum spread of 38 / 85MM or 1.5” / 3.35” inches to ensure the tool set can be used for many types of steering wheel puller jobs.
- HEAT TREATED FOR STRENGTH: Shankly’s steering wheel puller tool is heat treated for strength and is a professional grade tool set and constructed heavy duty use.
- HANDY STORAGE CASE: This universal steering wheel puller comes with a handy carrying case that makes transport, organization and transport a snap.
- COMPATIBLE FOR MANY VEHICLE TYPES: Shankly’s GM steering wheel puller can be used for many types of makes and models including GM, Vauxhal, Opel and Ford Vehicles.
- Application: Remove steering wheels of most vehicles with or without telescoping tilt steering columns; Use to apply equal pressure so you can safely remove steering wheels, Perfect for the home or professional mechanic
- Sturdy and Reliable: Constructed from steel for maximum strength, durability, and longevity; Each part is finished to resist rust and corrosion
- Various Cap screws: Includes 5 sets of cap screws to be used for various thread requirements. Size of Cap Screws: M8-1.25 X 90 Mm, 3/8"-16 X 3-1/2", 5/16"-24 X 3-1/2", 5/16"-18 X 4"
- Package includes: Steering Wheel Puller and Bolts, Non-Threaded Puller Legs, Steering Wheel Locking Plate Depressing Tool, Cap Screws
- Easy Storage: All the tools are well organized in a storage case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick identification
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE STEERING WHEELS: Use the ABN | Steering Wheel Removal Tool Set to apply equal pressure so you can safely remove steering wheels; This universal steering wheel puller tool kit includes a steering lock plate remover in order to remove and replace the bearing in the steering column
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: For most American domestic and import cars and light trucks; Remove steering wheels with or without a telescoping tilt or tilt steering columns (first remove the horn cover plate and the steering wheel nut when applicable); Compresses locking plate spring to allow removal of retaining clip; Allows access to turn signal switch and SIR modules on current GM vehicles; Also allows you to pull old GM steering wheels to service the ignition lock cylinder for locksmith needs
- BUILT TO LAST: When used properly, this steering wheel puller kit will not cause any bending or spreading; Each piece in this steering wheel kit is constructed from steel with various finishes for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; We recommend putting a drop of oil (not included) on the washer that goes between the nut and the locking plate tool when compressing the steering wheel locking plate
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.6” x 2.25” x 10” inch (32cm x 5.7cm x 25.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Steering wheel removal kit package includes a steering wheel puller and bolts, non-threaded puller legs, steering wheel locking plate depressing tool, 4 sets of cap screws for various thread requirements (M8-1.25 x 90 mm, 3/8"-16 x 3-1/2", 5/16"-24 x 3-1/2", 5/16"-18 x 4") and a carrying case for your convenience; Pivot pin removing tool not included
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Steering Wheel Pullers now!
Last update on 2022-05-27 at 15:28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API