Looking for the best Street Motorcycle Touring Tires?
Discover now our comparison of the best Street Motorcycle Touring Tires. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Street Motorcycle Touring Tires are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Street Motorcycle Touring Tires in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Environmentally friendly advanced compounds, a creative and functional tread design and the patented 0 degree steel belt radial structure provide balanced behavior wet or dry
- Angel ST is the HOLDER OF 7 WORLD RECORDS!
- Guaranteed date code of 2018 or newer.
- New tires for the latest Sport/Supersport touring rider provides performance, style and comfort in an Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tire design
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
- The MICHELIN tire for all types of cruisers, offering more longevity without compromising stability and handling.
- Proven Longevity - The benchmark in longevity – commissioned third-party tests show that the MICHELIN Commander II rear tire lasts almost twice as long as its main competitors.*
- No Compromise on Stability and Manuverability - Thanks to its high-density and therefore stiffer frame (MICHELIN Amplified Density Technology), MICHELIN Commander II features premium handling and responsiveness. The top layers in rear tires are made of aramid fibers, which combine resistance and a lightweight feel for perfect stability, even at high speeds.
- Excellent Grip on Wet Surfaces - A brand new longitudinal tread provides outstanding water evacuation, and thus excellent grip on wet surfaces.
- Commissioned third party tests conducted in 2011 on public roads comparing MICHELIN Commander II tires, Metzeler ME880, and Dunlop D407/D408 tires in sizes 130/80B17 and 180/65B16. Individual results may vary depending on motorcycle type and operating conditions.
- Italian (Publication Language)
- Dunlop’s American Elite is a leading aftermarket choice for riders in search of tires that have extended tread wear
- Dual-compound Technology offers extended tire life and excellent grip.
- Extremely quick warm-up time.
- Enhanced wet weather traction and braking capabilities.
- Soft edges on tire allow for increased stability while cornering.
- Choose from single front/rear tires or front and rear tire combos above!
- High mileage tire for V-twin cruisers and heavy touring motorcycles.
- The ME 888 Marathon Ultra - also known as the "Triple Eight" - does not replace the established ME 880, it merely provides a supplement for riders who value high mileage.
- Ultra-high mileage.
- Outstanding tread life (up to 50% more mileage) Metzeler combined with performance and handling.
- Custom designed for touring bikes.
- Italian (Publication Language)
- Specifically designed for cruiser machines and is available in a multitude of sizes to fit many V-twin and metric cruiser models.Higher mileage and load capacity.Tread compound designed for a great combination of traction and mileage.Directional tread pat
- (Heavy Duty) version with reinforced carcass available in select sizes.H-rated tubeless, 4 or 6-ply rated.DOT approved.Tire Specifications:Load / speed index: 81H.Recommended rim (inches): 5.00.Overall diameter (inches): 25.20.Overall width (inches): 7.09
- Battlax BT45 H-rated bias ply, designed to give performance and mileage on today's sport-touring bikes.
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while edges offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to stability and longer life
- The T30 EVO is an updated version of the T30 sport touring radial
- Building on the response and stability of the T30, the EVO delivers more traction and control, especially on wet surfaces, by using new rubber compounds and re-engineered designs
- Tread grooves (rear) are modified to increase water channeling and to provide greater tread stiffness
- Contact area (rear) increases with lean angle, for increased grip when cornering
- Newly developed front and rear rubber compounds improve wet grip in a wider operating range
- Standard original equipment tires
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA.All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual.
- Brand new concept radial for the entry level market
- Safe and reliable feedback on both dry and wet roads
- Value for money mileage due to new formulated polymers in the compound
- 0° Steel-belt construction on the rear for excellent stability and ride comfort
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Street Motorcycle Touring Tires now!
Last update on 2020-09-29 at 00:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API