Looking for the best Surgical Drapes?
Discover now our comparison of the best Surgical Drapes. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Surgical Drapes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Surgical Drapes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 18 x 26".
- Stretcher Sheet
- High quality - Tissue / Poly - Blue
- Made in USA - exam stretcher sheet
- Package Dimensions: 45.212 H x 21.59 L x 28.194 W (centimeters)
- Case of 50 SURGICAL DRAPE 18 x 26 is a sterile medical sheet used for medical protective wear for patients during surgeries. This surgical poly drape absorbs liquids, polyethylene middle layer helps eliminate risk of bacterial migration and moisture strike through.
- HIGH QUALITY: Disposable Drapes are made of tissue-poly-tissue. These 3-ply drape sheets are soft yet tear-resistant, making them an excellent choice for patient draping. Drape surgical sheets are single-use disposable sheets that are discarded after each patient visit to help in preventing cross-infection. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- HEAVY DUTY: Designed to decrease the risk of microbial migration, Drape provides a sterile surface to act as a barrier to skin flora. Designed with an absorbent fabric that is laminated to a plastic film, this medical sheet provides an excellent surgical drape to help prevent infection. The fabric soaks up spills and splatters while the plastic film provides a barrier to wound contamination and bacterial migration.
- THE FENESTRATED SURGICAL DRAPES/TOWELS can be used in a surgical situation to allow access to operative site while protecting the surrounding area. Sterile surgical field drape is designed to cover an area of the body prior to performing surgical procedures or examinations. This type of drape can be used in any medical facility, including veterinarian clinics.
- APPLICATION: Surgical procedure drapes are used in the OR to protect the patient, clinicians, and equipment. They also can be used to wrap sterile surgical instruments and to cover equipment in the surgical suite. Drapes create a barrier between the surgical field and possible sources of microbes. Excellent for minor surgical procedures.
- Rich cloth-like feel of Sontara fabric
- Cut Off to Use as Much or Little as Needed
- 39" x 100 yards in length
- Designed to withstand the rigors of orthopedic and cardiovascular procedures, OrthoMax and CVMax drapes maximize coverage and are tear resistant
- Drape (121" x 89" x 133", 307 x 226 x 338 cm) includes: Absorbent reinforcement, 29" x 54" (74 cm x 137 cm); 2-1/2" (6 cm) circular elastic fenestration
- Anti-slip foam backing strips and Hook-and-loop line holders
- Latex Free
- Certified Frustration-Free
- Created Specifically For Procedure Necessity And Clinician'S Preference.
- Country Of Origin: China
- Several material types to suit your needs
- A fresh, clean product for every patient
- Soft, linen-like material for comfort and warmth
- Lower laundry and linen costs with disposable products
- Poly/Tissue options for superior protection
- STRONG AND EFFECTIVE BARRIER: These single-use medical equipment drape sheets provide strength and fluid holdout to serve as a protective barrier and reduce cleanup time—ideal for covering stretchers, exam tables, treatment tables, casting tables, massage beds, and other types of furniture.
- FUNCTIONAL EVERYDAY PROTECTION: Economical, single-use medical supplies perfect for functional, everyday protection in doctor's offices, clinics, hospitals, tattoo parlors and spas
- STOCK UP FOR PROTECTION: Each pack contains 50 single-use, 40" x 90" medical equipment drapes
- EFFECTIVE AND SOFT: 1-ply embossed tissue/poly, poly-backed flat drapes provide a combination of strength and comfort
- VERSATILE EQUIPMENT DRAPES: Cover and protect a variety of equipment including exam tables, medical carts, treatment tables, spa tables, tattoo chairs, and much more
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: TIDI Products are made in the U.S.A. with thoughtful features for quality care
- For use in minor surgical or therapeutic procedures where a sterile field or drape is required
- Poly-interlined, three-ply construction - tissue/poly/tissue - provides absorbency while preventing possible moisture or bacteria migration
- Eliminates all labor costs associated with cloth towels or drapes
- Pre-washed and delinted, and are made of highly absorbent 100% cotton
- Latex Free
- Country of origin: China
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Surgical Drapes now!
Last update on 2021-09-17 at 22:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API