Looking for the best Suspension Tools?
Discover now our comparison of the best Suspension Tools. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Suspension Tools are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Suspension Tools in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Hook Spanner Wrench Set – For DIY car enthusiasts and professional mechanics our coilover spanner wrench set supports most coilover shock replacements.
- Slip-Resistant Grip – Far easier to grab than standard spanner wrenches these boast a rubberized grip to reduce hand tension and give you more control over projects.
- Powder-Coated Steel – This shock spanner wrench set is made with rust-resistant, high-quality steel to give it ideal strength, balance, and flex for heavy pulls or turns.
- Universal Vehicle Support – The small, medium, and large shock wrench spanner set makes it easier to fit most stock and aftermarket shock suspensions and coilovers.
- 3/8 Drive Hole
- IDEAL FOR MOST VEHICLES: This heavy-duty spring compressor tool set by Orion Motor Tech repairs bent and damaged parts and performs the necessary suspension maintenance (recommended every 50-80,000 miles) on the MacPherson struts and springs found in most small and medium-sized cars
- SAFE & STABLE GRIP: The wide end pieces lock on to your coil springs quickly and easily and keep a secure hold as you work, with locking pins offering additional security and precision
- EXTRA WIDE RANGE: Working with your manual or power tool's 1/2-inch square drive or 13/16-inch hex sockets, our Acme rods and end pieces offer a 10.6 inch range, wider than the competition to work with more vehicles
- BUILT TO LAST: Our pair of heavy-duty strut spring compressors boasts high durability and corrosion resistance under even punishing use thanks to their heat-treated carbon steel construction, black oxide finish along the threaded rods, and galvanized end pieces
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Orion Motor Tech backs these spring compressor tools with a generous 2-year warranty as well as our usual friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come!
- Gerber multitool features 12 integrated tools with a butterfly design for easy everyday carry
- Lightweight, open frame makes multi tool great for carrying on tool belt or in your pocket
- Easy accessible opening makes tool kit convenient for accessing needle nose pliers, knife, and more
- Included with the multitool is a ballistic nylon sheath for easy transport and secure storage
- Saf.T.Plus locking system is designed to keep the knife edges and tools securely locked in place
- Torsion Bar Tool
- Unload your torsion bars fast, safely, and effectively with Rough Country's Torsion Bar Removal Tool.
- Durable, solid-steel tool makes it easy to load and unload torsion keys without damaging the torsion bar or your hands!
- Torsion Bar Tool
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- ▲ Drop forged jaws & lead screws screws 350mm/14 inch both heat treated to ensure professional performance.
- ▲ Ideal For Remove Coil Spring To Replace Or Repair Shock Absorbers, Spring Set, Struts
- ▲ All Black Powder Coated Finished.Drop Forged, Heat Treated Steel Construction.Precision Machined Steel Bolts
- ▲ The heavy duty strut spring compresion tool is ideal for removal and installation of auto and truck coil spring and struts. Strong steel jaws securely hooks into coils use.
- ▲ Maximum Jaw Opening: 14", Minimum Jaw Distance: 4"
- High quality set of compressors for working on struts on passenger cars and light comercials.
- Suitable for use where there is limited space under the wheel arches.
- 1/2" square drive or 21mm spanner.
- Extra long set will compress up to 370mm.
- Twin hook design for stability.
- For Most Vehicles: This heavy duty coil spring compressor repairs bent and damaged parts and performs the necessary suspension maintenance on the macPherson struts and springs found in most small and medium-sized cars
- Heavy-Duty: This heavy duty strut spring compressors is made of strong carbon steel, and black anodic oxidation coating to prevent rust and corrosion, high durability and corrosion resistance under even punishing use, constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair
- Safe & Stable Grip: The wide end pieces lock on to your coil springs quickly and easily and keep a secure hold as you work, with locking pins offering additional security and precision, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11.5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 10.5-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils
- Contents: 2pcs 10.5 inch range coil strut spring compressor with safty locking pins, 1 pc. high quality storage case
- Blow Mold Case: The strut spring compressors is packed in a heavy-duty, blow-molded case with precision-sized compartments for every piece - great for storage and transport while lengthening the life of the tool set.
- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The needle nose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- The sturdy pocket clip allows the tool to rest deep in pocket or securely on belt when not in use
- Gets The Job Done Right - Our 2 pack Lower Control Arm Prying Tool is a specialty made pry bar to pry down the lower control arm to separate the lower ball joint.
- Turns A Two Man Job Into A One Man Job - Installing wheel bearings, front axles and CV Joints used to require two people but now only requires one with this tool.
- Works For Most Front-Wheel Drive Vehicles - Applicable for most front-wheel drive vehicles, import cars, domestic vehicles, and minivans.
- Works With Any 7/8" Diameter Pry Bar - The hook end fits lower control arm; eyelet end fits any 7/8" pry bar.
- Designed for quick and easy removal and precise installation of suspension linkage and swing arm pivot bearings
- Laser etched markings for easy size identification
- Eliminates the need for a shop press
- Protective blow molded case for easy storage
- A must have time saving tool for professional technicians, serious racers and home mechanics
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Suspension Tools now!
Last update on 2021-07-28 at 23:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API