Looking for the best ADPCM Digital Signal Processors?
Discover now our comparison of the best ADPCM Digital Signal Processors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best ADPCM Digital Signal Processors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the ADPCM Digital Signal Processors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 6 Input Channels, 8 Outputs - Input and Output RTA for Precise and Informed Tuning
- All controls and adjustments accessible on your laptop (PC or Mac) via USB connection (AudioControl's Smart-User DSP software included)
- Variable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters (20-20,000 Hz at 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- GTO signal-sensing turn-on - MILC (Maximum Input Level Control) LED optimization and clip indicators
- AccuBASS, Signal Summing, Signal Delay, 12 and 24 dB/Octave Crossovers, 30 Band Equalizer
- Unparalleled adaptability: Regardless of wattage or impedance requirements, the Dayton Audio DSP-408 digital signal processor effortlessly integrates with various amplifiers and speakers, making it a go-to choice for audio enthusiasts.
- Ultimate sound customization: The 10-band parametric equalizers for each input and output channel provide you with the power to fine-tune your home and car audio systems for an unparalleled listening experience.
- Top-notch miniDSP 2x4 HD alternative: Experience next-level audio processing with the DSP-408, a worthy rival to the miniDSP 2x4 HD, giving you the flexibility to sculpt your sound to perfection.
- Real-time audio analysis: Equipped with an integrated audio spectrum analyzer, the DSP-408 allows you to visualize your system's frequency response, making it a breeze to identify and address any audio issues.
- Backed By Our Famous Risk-Free Purchase - Not only does your Dayton Audio DSP-408 come with an exclusive 5-year warranty, but you’ll get our comprehensive spec guide
- Transform your car audio: The Dayton Audio DSP-408 is your ticket to outstanding car audio performance. As a versatile digital sound processor, it guarantees impeccable sound enhancements, turning every drive into a sonic adventure.
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE: Through an LCD display (16x2 Characters) and intuitive interface, it allows real-time audio adjustments
- HANDLES IT ALL: The DSP2.8X features 2 audio inputs (A and B) and 8 independent outputs and allows you to choose the audio source (A, B or A + B) for each output
- INTEGRATED EQUALIZATION SYSTEM: With 15 band graphic equalizer, manual tuning, or through 12 presets (Flat, Loudness, Bass Boost, Mid Bass, Treble Boost, Powerful, Electronic, Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Vocal and Pancadão)
- PROFESSIONAL EQUALIZATION: For professional equalization adjustments, it has 1 INPUT Parametric Equalizer and 1 OUTPUT Parametric Equalizer with gain control, specific frequency setting, and equalizer bandwidth, allowing fine adjustments and detailed equalization control
- SEQUENCER FEATURE: The PRV DSP2.8x allows sequential triggering of other products through the remote trigger connection (REM) with three outputs (S1, S2, and S3) which are sequentially activated and deactivated according to the input signal from the remote input (REM IN)
- Tan Ph.D. Electrical Engineering University of New Mexico, Lizhe (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 920 Pages - 11/23/2018 (Publication Date) - Academic Press (Publisher)
- Six input and output channels with level controls | Independent Front, Rear, and Subwoofer equalization | Fully adjustable 24dB / Octave Linkwitz-Riley selectable crossover
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote Included | Discrete Input and Output level controls with clipping indicators | 12-volt Remote Turn On Output | Built in Pink Noise for easy Signal Delay and Equalizer tuning and system set-up
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% | Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz | Equalizer Frequencies (front/rear): 125Hz, 175Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 8kHz | Equalizer Frequencies (sub): 31.5Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 63Hz, 80Hz, 100HZ, 125Hz
- PFM Frequency: 20Hz or 30Hz selectable | Crossover Frequency: 50Hz-500Hz selectable | Signal Delay Max (Left/Right): 10ms | Signal Delay Max (Front/Sub): 35ms
- Dimensions: 5.75"W x 9.25"D x 1.25"H
- Automatic Remote Turn-Off
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Filter Type: Full/High Pass/Low Pass/Band Pass
- Max Ouput (RMS): 4V
- Aux Input: Low Level
- 15 Band Graphic Equalizer
- New Sequencer Amp Remote Activation
- Crossover with Variable Frequency (12/18/24/36/48 dB/8ª)
- Intuitive Interface in a LCD Display with Screensaver and Password Lock
- Delay Adjustment
- 8 Independent Outputs
- 2 Audio Inputs (A and B)
- Professional Equalization Adjustments
- Limiter with Dynamic Attack-Release system
- Audio Treatment
- Four Independent Outputs: The DSP 2.4X features 2 audio inputs (A and B) and 4 independent outputs and allows you to choose the audio source (A, B or A + B) for each output
- Intuitive Interface: Through an LCD display (16x2 Characters) and intuitive interface, it allows real-time audio adjustments
- Professional Equalization: For professional equalization adjustments, it has 1 INPUT Parametric Equalizer and 1 OUTPUT Parametric Equalizer with gain control, specific frequency setting, and equalizer bandwidth, allowing fine adjustments and detailed equalization control
- Integrated Equalization System: With 15 band graphic equalizer, manual tuning, or through 12 presets (Flat, Loudness, Bass Boost, Mid Bass, Treble Boost, Powerful, Electronic, Rock, Hip Hop, Pop, Vocal and Pancadão)
- Sequencer Feature: This 4 channel DSP allows sequential triggering of other products through the remote trigger connection (REM) with three outputs (S1, S2, and S3) which are sequentially activated and deactivated according to the input signal from the remote input (REM IN)
- [High Accuracy] -- 0.1% grade high accuracy, quick response speed.
- [Specification] -- Stainless steel terminal for fast wiring, can carry 1000A current.
- [Simple Install] -- 35m DIN rail mount, simple and convenient.
- [Stable Performance] -- Good stability, strong anti-interference ability.
- [Safety Material] -- High quality plastic housing, flame retardant and insulated.
- The world's fastest gaming desktop processor and first gaming processor with 3D stacking technology
- 8 Cores and 16 processing threads with AMD 3D V-Cache technology
- 4.5 GHz Max Boost, 100 MB cache, DDR4-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on X570 and B550 motherboards
- Cooler not included, high-performance cooler recommended
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best ADPCM Digital Signal Processors now!
Last update on 2023-05-30 at 21:11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API