Looking for the best Capillary Lab Tubes?
Discover now our comparison of the best Capillary Lab Tubes. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Capillary Lab Tubes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Capillary Lab Tubes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Both ends open
- Package Weight : 0.03 kilograms
- Country of Origin: United States
- Package Dimensions: 2.3 L x 17.4H x7.1W x(centimeters)
- Pack of 50
- Highly efficient
- Easy to use
- Country of origin: United States
- The package length is 2.3 centimeters
- The package height is 17.1 centimeters
- The package width is 9.7 centimeters
- Package Weight : 0.029 kilograms
- Capillary Tubes Apparatus for demonstrating the relationship between capillary pressure and the bore diameter of the capillary tube.
- The apparatus is comprised of a metal frame arrangement with a base trough, an upper part of the frame that supports six capillary tubes, six bore holes fitted with corks, and six capillary tubes. The trough is filled with water and the difference in heig
- The metal frame is approximately 5.5" long, 3" wide, and 5.5" tall. The bottom trough is approximately 0.8" deep.
- The total apparatus is approximately 7.5" tall, 3" long, and 5.5" wide.
- Outer diameter and inner diameter of each tube: tube 1: 8mm OD, 4mm ID. Tube 2: 7mm OD, 2mm ID. Tube 3: 8mm OD, 3mm ID. Tube 4: 6mm OD, 1mm ID. Tube 5: 8mm OD, 2mm ID. Tube 5: 5mm OD, 1mm ID.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outer Diameter: 0.5mm / 1mm / 2mm /4mm/6mm/8mm/10mm/12mm
- Inner Diameter: 0.2mm/0.4mm/1.4mm/3mm/4mm/6mm/8mm / 10mm
- One for each specification, 8Pcs tubes in total
- Stainless Steel Capillary Tube is a good choice for most applications due to greater corrosion resistance and precision
- Length: 100mm;Inner Diameter (ID): 0.3mm;Outer Diameter (OD): 0.5mm
- Laboratory-grade glass capillary tubes are mainly used for sampling from reaction vessels with small volumes, as well as for TLC plates
- Note: The fragility of capillary tubes is attributed to their glass composition and extremely small diameter, so please use them with caution
- Pack of 1000
- StonyLab ensures high quality products and premium customer service; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
- Made in United States
- 90 mm length
- Package Dimensions : 5.75 L x 5.25 H x 4.5 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 1.5 pounds
- - made of high- grade materials to ensure safety and let you use it with confidence.
- - a good capillary melting point tube, which will meet your needs!
- - The surface is smooth and polished beautifully, so you dont have to worry about hurting your hands.
- - Excellent craftsmanship makes it have a good texture and will not easily.
- - Exquisite workmanship guarantees its popularity and practicality.
- Capillary Tube Set of 200: 100 Red, 100 Blue
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- I.D.: 1.1 - 1.2mm
- O.D.: 1.5 - 1.6mm
- Length: 75mm
- 500 per pack capillary tubes, 0.3mm inner diameter, 0.5mm outer diameter. 100mm length.
- Convenient packaging with 1.5mm hole on cap for easy tube drawing without need of opening the cap or keeping it open all the time.
- As shown in photos, approximate spotting volume as tested for dichloromethane is 20mm x (0.15mm)² x 3.14 = 1.5µL, for acetone is 30mm x (0.15mm)²x 3.14 = 2µL, and for water is 50mm x (0.15mm)² x 3.14 = 3.5µL.
- Testing method used is placing the tube at a straight up angle with only the tip submerged in the liquid and allowing the liquid to keep on climbing until it stops.
- With a relatively large quantity of 500 or 1500 tubes, at a highly affordable price, one can say goodbye to reusing capillary tubes in TLC spotting (or any other application), other than perhaps using both ends once each. Save the time, effort, washing solvent and risk of contamination, and focus on more important aspects of your research!
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Capillary Lab Tubes now!
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API