Looking for the best Fireplace Stoves?
Discover now our comparison of the best Fireplace Stoves. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Fireplace Stoves are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Fireplace Stoves in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 152,000 BTUs heats up to 3,200 square feet
- Heavy gauge 3/16 inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining for long life and combustion efficiency
- Accepts logs up to 18" - 22" in length and holds up to 30 lbs. of wood
- Includes adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower for even heat
- Brushed nickel door handle and pedestal base provides an elegant look to any room
- 69,000 BTUs heats up to 1,200 Sq. Ft
- Cast iron feed door with large 16.5" x 9" ceramic glass window and heavy gauge 3/16" reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Accepts logs up to 18 inches in length
- Over 75% efficient heating
- Replaces Vogelzang model TR004 and the US Stove Company 2200IE fireplace insert
- Powder-coated steel construction. Includes: powder-coated steel mantel, faux stove pipe, 40 screws, 4 rubber plugs, and electric firebox with remote control
- Heating Power: 120V/60Hz, 1500W, 12. 5 Amps
- Bottom shelf dimensions: 22. 5"L x 14" W x 9. 75"H
- Stove Pipe dimensions: 7. 25"L x 10. 25" W x 28. 25" H; 3 lbs.
- 4199 Firebox dimensions: 23. 375" L x 8. 75" W x 19. 875" H; 31 lbs.
- Heat output of 4, 780 BTUs- Heating Power: 120V/60Hz, 1500W, 12. 5 Amps
- Adjustable heat settings: 71/75/78/82/86/99 degrees F and 22/24/26/28/30/60 degrees C
- Heater turns off when desired temperature is met. Use without heat for year round enjoyment
- 5 flame brightness levels - Multiple flame colors: Orange, Red/Orange, White, Blue, Blue/White, and Multicolor
- Capacitive touch control panel. Comes with remote control
- 54,000 BTUs heats up to 900 Sq. Ft. Non Catalytic
- 2-Piece safety handle remains cool while the stove is burning while heavy duty cast iron construction provides classic style with modern technology
- Accepts logs up to 19" in length
- Integrated 6.25 inch cooking surface on top
- Not approved for use in mobile or modular homes
- Provides up to 48,000 BTU's of clean heat
- Full size burn engine heats up to 2,200 sq. ft
- Small form design fits into tighter areas and top mounted controls for easy access
- 20 lb. hopper for up to 13 hours of burn time (lowest setting)
- Small form design fits into tighter areas
- Remote control included
- EPA 2020 Compliant
- Reinvent the way you heat your home with Castle's Serenity wood pellet stove and new Smart Controller
- The Smart Controller allows you to choose manual, thermostat, and weekly operational modes to heat your home on your schedule, Along with calendar and time based heating options, you can also set a local thermostat or manually set it on one of five burn levels
- As with any Castle Pellet Stove, you'll experience affordability, style, and practicality. Its space-saving shape and attractive design will make it a welcomed addition to any room, and with the new Smart Controller, heating your home efficiently on your terms has never been easier
- The Serenity Stove is designed to be easy to clean - there are no tubes, corrugations, or hidden chambers
- Operating Wattage 77 Watts (W), Voltage 120 Volts (V), Greater than 69.8% thermal efficiency, 1500 square feet heating capacity
- High-efficiency wood stove - EPA 2020
- Up to 20'' logs
- Recommended heating area: 900 - 2,300 sq. ft.
- Maximum heat output: 90,000 BTU/h
- Made in Canada - 359 lbs
- TECHNOLOGY - 25, 000 BTU Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane which Heats up to 1, 100 sq. ft.
- DEPENDABLE - The built-in Thermostat Control offers automatically cycle the stove heater on and off to maintain a desired room temperature. Ideal for greater heat flow that could add the warm atmosphere in your room.
- ECONOMICAL - 99. 9% efficient with Vent Free gas burner. No outside duct or chimney needed! Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation.
- SAFE - Battery Assisted Piezo ignition with Built-in pilot oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected.
- DIMENSIONS: 25” H x 33.5” W x 13” D | WEIGHT: 49.8 lbs. Room Size (square feet)-Greater than 900
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Fireplace Stoves now!
Last update on 2023-06-07 at 12:01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API