Looking for the best Furnace Replacement Ignitors?
Discover now our comparison of the best Furnace Replacement Ignitors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Furnace Replacement Ignitors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Furnace Replacement Ignitors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Model Number: CECOMINOD002711
- Item Package Length: 6.099999993778"
- Item Package Width: 3.099999996838"
- Item Package Height: 3.099999996838"
- Duralight Two Year Replacement Warranty
- Made In USA
- Exact Fit with No Adapters or Wiring Changes Required
- Direct Replacement Part For Most Rheem, Ruud, & Weatherking Furnaces With Hot Surface Ignitors - Will Not Fit "Drum" Heat Exchanger Type Furnaces
- Replaces Part Numbers 62-22441-01, 62-22548-01, 62-22868-01, 62-22868-02, 62-22868-82, 62-22868-92, 62-22868-93S, 62-22869-01, 62-23460-01, and 8553-5514
- Compatible Models: This silicon nitride igniter compatible with Cook Top and Range, Cook Top, Furnace, Gas Ignition, Hot Surface Igniters, Infrared light source, Warm Air Movement, Pool Heaters and Boilers, Process Machinery, Special FX, Water and Parking Heaters, etc.
- Function: When your stove won't light, igniter not glowing, cracked, burned out, cracked, damp, etc., or the igniter has no continuity, the multimeter is not reading or changing small(if the igniter has continuity, then your multimeter should read between 9 - 17 ohms), and you have to replace the nitride igniter
- Materials: Consists of stainless steel 304 bright finish bracket, 1.97" nitride heating element, 1.18" ceramic insulator body, non-glazed 95% aluminia polished finish, 15-3/4" 20AWG/ UL 10362 specification 250°C temperature-resistance cable
- Hot Side Ignitor/Igniter Specification: Rated voltage: AC 120V +/- 10%-15%, 50/60HZ, Cold resistance: 9-17Ω, Rated power: 150W, Temperature at 120v ± 0.5v. 60HZ at 17 sec ≧1180 ℃, Anti-overvoltage ability: igniter energized for 1 minute -132V. Igniter current not allowed to increase from 30 seconds to 60 seconds, the front required to move the stand is 10 lbs, Minimum≧5kgf
- Easy to Install: Very simple, strong structure, not easy to damage, use high-quality packaging, waterproof and drop-proof, ensures that you can receive the perfect igniter. If you have any questions, you can contact us in time, we will reply within 12 hours
- Duralight Two Year Warranty
- Made In USA
- Correct OEM Plug Requires No Modifications
- 5-1/4" Long Insulated Wires - Includes Two High Temperature Ceramic Wire Nuts
- Replaces Unitary Products Group York, Luxaire, Coleman, Coleman-Evcon, Fraser/Johnson, and Air Pro Part Numbers S1-02535325000, 025-32626-000, 025-31801-000, 025-30277-700, 025-31802-000, 025-30385-700 and 025-32625-000
- [PERFECT FIT]: 62-22868-93 hot surface ignitor is perfectly compatible with Goodman, Rheem, Ruud, and Weatherking furnaces (NOTE: Not Fit for -gec or -ged "drum" Heat Exchanger Type Furnaces)
- [REPLACEMENT MODEL]: 62-22868-93 furnace ignitor replaces part number 62-22441-01, 62-22548-01, 62-22868-01, 62-22868-02, 62-22868-82, 62-22868-92, 62-22868-93S, 62-22869-01, 62-23460-01, 8553-5514 (Contact us if you are not clear the compatibility, and we are here to help within 24 hours)
- [EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE]: The 62-22868-93 furnace hot surface ignitor with wire connectors is used to light the oven burner and adjust the temperature normally. It fixes the symptom that the oven failing to heat or not heat properly. Use this high-quality replacement part to extend the life of the oven
- [PREMIUM QUALITY & EASY INSTALLATION]: Our 62-22868-93 furnace ignitor for rheem is made of durable and high-quality materials well-tested by the manufacturer, with higher heat resistence, durability and the best quality for greater power connection, higher load and longer service life. ⚠️It is fairly easy to install. If wire connector does not match up you will need to cut off the connector and splice the wires with porcelain wire nuts
- [SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE]: Funmit adhere to provide all customers with a simple, streamlined shopping experience of large appliance replacement parts, and prove that we have the highest quality parts and service out there. We stand by our products, and our customers are our focus as a business. If you have any quality problem, please contact Funmit customer service team in time, and we will try our best to solve your problems
- ❖ EvertechPRO Furnace Igniter Replacement Part Number 62-22868-92 igniter is made of the same materials and specifications as the OEM requires. The igniter is CSA-approved RoHS and Reach Complaint; It comes with the Prop 65 Warning.
- ❖ Furnace models replaces including 11120-100 1408, 1TGF3, 271N, 41-408N, 552037, 62-22441-01, 62-22668-93, 62-22669-92, 62-22868-92, 63473, 661929, 67919, 68015, 767A-372, 62-22868-01, 62-22868-02, 62-22868-82, 62-22868-93S, 62-22869-01, 62-23460-01
- 98P78, 98P78, 98P7801, 99794328, B340039P01, B340039P01, DS408, FI-408, IG408, IGN00034, IGN00054, IGN-0034, IGN34, IGN-408, IGN54, L37-815, MB457025, MB478266, Q4100C9054, SIG-408, 62-22548-01, 8553-5514
- ❖ Durable Premium Heater Ignitor is a Functional Equivalent to OEM Specifications. Brand New in Original Retail Packaging
- ❖ Replacement part number: 62-22868-93 Fits For Most Top Brand Appliances
- ❖ Lead Wire Length - 11” (279.4mm) Compatible with AMERICAN APPL.MFG.CR AMERICAN WATER HEATER BARNETT BRASS COMFORT ZONE DIVERSITECH EATON GEMLINE GLOW CORE HONEYWELL JOHNSTONE SUPPLY LOCHINVAR WTR/HTR MARS MOR-FLO INDUST. NORTON PERFECTION SCHWANK REPAIR CLINIC ROBERTSHAW STARLITE SUPCO SURFACE IGNITOR COMPANY (SIC) UNI-LINE UNKNOWN WEIL MCLAIN WHIRLPOOL WHITE-RODGERS Furnace models
- ❖ EvertechPRO Furnace Replacement Hot Surface Furnace Ignitor 1406 63471 67925 552035 661925 1950001 3200580 3210401 6901800 6903767 6903768 99794326 1501140401 108803-G1 11120-100-1406 150114-04-01 201B 201J 201M 201Y 25N41 25N4101 271B 271M 271Y 41-406N 511-330-188 767A-374 DS406 DS406KX FI-406 FY 009 HSRK7 IG-106
- IG406 IGN-406 L37-813 LCVT27021G MB457027 MB478268 MB478601 PLT2400 PLT2702 Q4100C9050/U SIG-106 SIG-406 ❖ Durable Premium Hot Surface Furnace Ignitor is a Functional Equivalent to OEM Specifications. Brand New in Original Retail Packaging
- ❖ Compatible with Hot Surface Ignitors deliver dependable ignition in heating systems of every description: furnaces, boilers, rooftop heaters, infrared burners, unit heaters, water heaters, and many other types of HVAC equipment. Made from high-purity recrystallized silicon carbide
- ❖ 1 - Year Warranty Guarantee or No Questions Asked 90 Day Return.
- This is a Brand New OEM Furnace Ignitor Igniter
- Top Quality OEM Replacement Parts!
- Duralight Two Year Replacement Policy
- Made in USA
- 11-1/4" Long Insulated Wires - Includes High Temperature Ceramic Wire Nuts - Simply Strip Wires and Twist On
- Universal Replacement Part for Many Mobile Home Furnaces
- Replaces Coleman Evcon Part Numbers: 1474-051, 1474-051P, 1474-052, 1474-052P, 025-41021-000, and S1-02441021000
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Furnace Replacement Ignitors now!