Looking for the best Golf Fairway Woods?
Discover now our comparison of the best Golf Fairway Woods. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Golf Fairway Woods are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Golf Fairway Woods in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Big Bertha B-21 is our easiest to launch fairway wood that’s designed to give you more distance any way you swing it.
- A shallower face, progressive lengths, and an oversized Bertha shape promote consistent contact and smooth turf interaction.
- We’ve added offset to reduce slices and promote distance-enhancing draws.
- Our advanced A.I. design promotes fast ball speeds across an expansive area of the face while Jailbreak bars connect the crown and sole to increase stiffness and promote even more speed.
- Features a completely new RCH shaft, designed by Callaway to specifically enhance the Big Bertha offering, with an Active Tip Flag section for easy launch.
- XL HEAD DESIGN - This is huge: a bigger head means an MOI of 3,338 g-cm2–our most ever in a Cleveland Golf Fairway Wood. Add that forgiveness to a high launch from low-and-deep weighting, and you’ll enjoy maximum distance with maximum fun.
- GLIDERAIL - Put your swing on rails and you won’t sweat those rough lies. Twin rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact for optimal ball striking.
- REBOUND FRAME - What’s better than one flex zone? Two (duh). Alternating zones of flexibility and rigidity direct more energy into the golf ball for increased ball speed and distance on every shot.
- ACTION MASS CB - An 8g weight placed inside the end of the grip delivers better balance for more control without extra effort.
- HIBORE CROWN STEP - Our stepped crown drops the center of gravity for high-launching shots.
- Lightweight Design-Using a lighter head, shaft (48g) and grip (41g) makes the club feel significantly lighter and easier to swing compared to a traditional fairway
- Carbon Crown-Using a lighter carbon crown material, we were able to remove an additional 2 grams of weight from the head
- Back-Heel Weighting-Weight is localized in the back and heel to create stability on off center hits with draw bias for those that need it
- Offset Design-In addition to more heel weighting, a new hosel design with 20% more offset helps to further eliminate a golfers' slice so they can find more fairways
- Long distance, fast ball speeds & a forgiving head shape
- Perfectly suited for a variety of shots
- Precise center of gravity positioning for consistent launch
- Note: Image represents Club photo (actual items numbered accordingly)
- WIDE RANGE OF LOFTS - The Orlimar Escape Fairway Woods are a series of specialty clubs all the way to a 15-wood! Long before there were hybrid golf clubs, high-lofted fairway woods existed to cover a wide range of distance overlapping hybrids and irons.
- SHALLOW FACE HEIGHT - Extracts the ball even from tight lies in the fairway yet promotes accuracy and confidence for those not as comfortable with hybrids or irons as much as their fairway woods.
- LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY - Orlimar Escape fairways feature a shallow face height to launch the ball high and allow the golf ball to land softly on the green.
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY - Escape fairways can be purchased as a set or as a single specialty club(s) for that shot on your home course. Covers distances from traditional #3 wood down to an 8 or 9 iron. Includes matching form fitting head cover.
- [#3 WOOD SPECS] Loft: 16 degrees, 1° closed face angle, Length: 43 inches, Flex: Regular, Shaft: Orlimar Escape Superlite 60 graphite, Grip: Orlimar custom velvet.
- Item Package Dimension: 44.5L x 4.9W x 3.5H inches
- Item Package Weight - 1.0 Pounds
- Item Package Quantity - 1
- Product Type - GOLF CLUB
- Multi-Material Construction. A larger 190cc head design features precision weighting and strategic CG placement for explosive distance, enhanced forgivness and high launch.
- New V Steel Design. An updated V Steel design redistributes weight to enhance forgiveness while maintaining low CG properties. A depressed heel and toe minimize sole area, adding to V Steel's turf interaction and versatility benefits.
- C300 Steel Twist Face. High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds, paired with Twist Face technology to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket. Thru-Slot Speed Pocket provides increased face flexibility, preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes.
- 【A HIGHER LAUNCH INTO A GREEN】POSSOT fairway woods are usually used for longer shots. It's the best option for more trajectory, the 3-wood is preferable for lower spin, and 5-wood is go for a higher launch angle.
- 【EASIER TO SWING AND MORE CONSISTENT】 Golf clubs are made from 17-4 stainless in the club head, it's had a low center of gravity (CG) and a 42.5 inch graphite shaft to make them a little lighter, allowing the ball flights to have a more penetrating.
- 【MORE OPTIONS OFF THE TEE】 Fairway wood or two in your bag can elevate your game to the next level. Give you more versatility and accuracy around the course, The forgiveness and power packed into their heads allow golfers to reach more par 5s.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF USAGE SCENARIOS】You can use it for more control off a tight tee, or for chip shots from just off the green. and hit out of rough, bunkers, and even bushes. It's great for amateurs, higher handicaps, and more advanced players alike.
- 【QUICK LAUNCH & HIGH FLIGHT】 Faces are getting thinner and faster-flexing for more distance. with light crowns, heavier mass occupies the bottom of the club making it easier to launch these long distance shots higher.
- See below for description
- ANTI-SLICE TECHNOLGY: This technology has existed for years but is becoming more and more popular for recreational, new and longtime golfers. The PGX Offset fairway woods features an increased offset in the clubface.
- IMPROVED PLAY: You can see the leading edge to the face is offset. This allows you a little more time to square the face at impact allowing you hit the ball straighter and longer.
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Woods are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a fairway wood.
- HEADCOVER: All fairway woods come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Golf Fairway Woods now!
Last update on 2023-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API