Looking for the best Lab Beakers?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Beakers. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Beakers are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Beakers in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Contains 1 each 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000ml Beaker
- Material: Type 1 Class A 3.3 Borosilicate GlassASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Double-metric scale graduations with a tolerance of 5 percent
- ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Beakers are considered the workhorse glassware of any laboratory. Sturdy and durable, heat and corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, thermal shock resistant, reusable. The flat bottom of a beaker makes it easy to place on flat surfaces such as a lab bench or a hot plate
- If you received broken items, please contact us, we will do our best to meet your satisfaction. Thank you! Minimal thermal expansion, giving relatively high resistance to temperature changes
- With graduation to read the approximate contents labeling area
- Perfect chemical resistance and heat resistant
- High temperature resistance. Perfect chemical resistance, good thermal stability
- Borosilicate 3.3. Glass Uniform wall thickness distribution
- Package contains: glass cylinders in 4 sizes (10/25/50/100ml), glass beakers in 3 sizes (50/100/250ml), and 2 glass droppers.
- Product material: cylinder and beaker are both made of high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass (GG-17), graduated, laboratory grade glassware.Thick glass, acid and alkali resistant, with good stability.
- Product features: Both the graduated cylinder and the beaker have tapered gates for easy liquid pouring.The graduated cylinder has stable base, and the scale is clear and easy to read.
- Packed in thick EPE and carton to prevent damage during transportation.
- A wide range of sizes, easy to clean. The best gift for experimenters, perfect for school projects, home labs , Halloween theme parties or science-themed birthday parties.
- Contains 1 each Beaker Set, Flask Set, and Graduated Cylinder Set
- High quality inert 3.3 borosilicate glass
- ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Heavy Duty Reusable
- LOW FORM BEAKER: This Griffin borosilicate glass beaker with pouring spout is ideal as chemistry glassware for labs, schools, home and STEM activities.
- SAFE & DURABLE: Offering superior heat, chemical and thermal shock resistance, the flat base beaker measuring cup’s glass delivers premium strength and will not shatter easily.
- CLEAR METRIC MARKINGS: Graduated metric scales in white make it easy to measure liquids and approximate contents, and the glass beaker has a large labelling area.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The reusable glass measuring beakers are easy to clean and can be sterilized safely in autoclaves at 121°C, making them ideal for repeated use in busy lab environments.
- PYREX GLASSWARE: PYREX scientific glassware has been a trusted partner for chemists and research scientists in the toughest laboratory environments for more than 100 years.
- Beakers: 50, 100, 250, 600, and 1000ml
- Magnetic Stir Bars (Pivot Ring): 3 Sizes - 12x7, 25x7, and 35x9mm
- Double-scale markings
- Borosilicate glass beakers for clarity, strength, heat-, and chemical-resistance
- Uniform wall thickness provides thermal shock resistance and mechanical strength
- 🧪Package includes: 4 transparent plastic cylinders (10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml), 5 transparent plastic beakers(50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml), and 1 brush.
- 🧪High-quality material: made of food-grade plastic, durable, non-toxic and odorless.
- 🧪Standard capacity: clear scale, easier to identify. Standard scale line, for accurate measurement.
- 🧪Hexagonal base: hexagonal base design, for more stable placement, reducing measurement error.
- 🧪Product applications: well suited for experimental projects or kitchen,chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.You can use them to measure epoxy resin, paint or other liquids.
- 3 RUBBER STOPPERS INCLUDED: This set has 3 rubber stoppers for these 3 Erlenmeyer Flasks, which are sterile & can seal the liquid in the flasks perfectly for experiment.
- ACCURATE SCALES: 3 Erlenmeyer Flasks in different sizes (250ml 150ml 50ml) have clear and accurate scales for you to measure liquid efficiently & accurately without any problem.
- SIGNIFICANT FEATURES: Reusable, environmental friendly, will not shatter easily, easy to clean, high temperature resistance, for laboratory, chemistry, science experiment, liquid measuring, etc.
- HIGH-END MATERIAL FOR LAB: These Borosilicate Glass Erlenmeyer Flasks have High chemical durability and low thermal expansion, which can withstand the temperature under 800 °C (~1500 °F).
- PACKAGE & WORRY-FREE: Each set has 3 Erlenmeyer Flasks & 3 Rubber Stoppers. If you received defective items, please contact us via email for full refund or replacement. We would try our best to fix issues.
- Feature: the beaker is suitable for mixing heated liquids, and the scale is clear and easy to read; And the graduated measuring cylinder wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring, it cannot be heated, nor can it be applied to measure the superheated liquid
- Wide application: this measuring glass beaker set has a wide range of sizes, easy to clean, nice gift for experimenters, also suitable for school projects, home labs or science-themed birthday parties
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions
- Package includes: the glass beakers and measuring cylinders are wrapped in bubbles, which can reduce damage to glassware in transit, sufficient quantity for your use and replacement
- Complete lab glassware set: the package includes 3 graduated cylinders (10/ 50/ 100 ml), 3 glass beakers (50/ 100/ 250 ml), 3 erlenmeyer flasks (50/ 100/ 250 ml), 5 glass droppers, 2 glass stirring rods and 2 brushes in different sizes, the all-in-one package makes it easy for lab experiment
- Quality material: the beakers and graduated cylinders set is carefully designed with quality borosilicate glass, which can ensures durability and heat resistant, so you can carry out your experiments without risk of damage
- Easy to use: each graduated cylinder and glass beaker have a wide rim and a pouring spout, making it easy to use even for children, and there are 2 sizes brushes for cleaning measuring cylinders of different sizes
- Clear scale: the beaker set and the glass dropper have scale, clear markings on the sides, which are clear and easy to read, making the measuring and storage more convenient and accurate
- Ideal for experiments: this set of glassware and labware is ideal for a wide range of occasions, including laboratories and school science experiments; The fine workmanship and safe materials will make the science experiment easy and successful
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Beakers now!
Last update on 2023-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API