Looking for the best Lab Chromatography GC Standards & Reagents?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Chromatography GC Standards & Reagents. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Chromatography GC Standards & Reagents are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Chromatography GC Standards & Reagents in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Laboratory grade chromatography test paper for separating mixtures into their components
- Produces a crisp separation of pigments for easy to interpret readings
- Pack of 50 strips enable many tests to be conducted
- This paper has a medium / fast filtration and is intended for general laboratory use
- Our easy-to-use Chromatography Kit will pique your interest as you learn new science techniques to discover the many colors hidden in art supplies, food, and even plants!
- With art & creativity at the forefront, this kit is so much fun to use that it will appeal to everyone, even those who don't realize they have a passion for science projects.
- Learners will be introduced to the chromatography system, the oldest documented technique for separating colors. Understand why different substances move at different rates.
- This Paper Chromatography Kit makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift. Why? Science Experiments are fun, creative, and affordable. Buy one for a friend or loved one and get ready to discover and explore.
- Included in this Creative Science Kit: 50 strips grade 1 chromatography paper; 400ml beaker; 3 wooden dowels; 3 wooden clips; 3 water-soluble pens; 1 pencil.
- 【Durable Glass Bottle】HPLC vials have heat resistance and high chemical resistance and are suitable for accommodating reagents with acidic, neutral, and alkaline pH values
- 【Sealed Design】Lab vials feature a unique screw design that ensures a consistent seal. Silicone septa and PTFE provide an evaporation-tight seal for compound sample storage in the chemical industry and research laboratories
- 【Easy to Distinguish】Amber vial has white printed graduations in 0.5ml increments and a large writing area for sample identification or labeling
- 【Screw Vials】Our 2ml HPLC vials are 12mm in diameter and 32mm in height, which is suitable for common autosampler
- 【Wide Applications】Lab vial is suitable for HPLC, GC, LC/MS applications, and high-throughput analysis for reliable results. Sample vials can be used on all common automatic stamper for thin-neck bottles
- For Research Use Only
- Store at 2-8C
- Chemical appearance: Oil
- Purity: >98% by GC
- For Research Use Only
- Store at 2-8C
- Purity: >90% by HPLC
- Chromatography test paper for separating mixtures into their components
- Paper strip is 6" long and 0.75" wide
- Produces a crisp separation of pigments for easily interpretable readings
- This paper contains a high level of alpha-cellulose which provides a high purity
- WARDS Introduction to Chromatography Lab Activity, Refill Kit
- Chromatography vial: short-thread caps and vials require fewer turns to make a tight seal, saving time, especially considering how often vials need to be opened and closed, and how many samples you have.
- Test tube: transparent color design is more practical and can protect the content well.
- 1.5ml/2ml bottle: these vials and caps are ideal for use in most standard and gc applications and high-throughput analyses.
- Gas sampling bottle: good sealing properties, can be used as sample bottle, reagents bottle, etc.
- Sampling bottle: it is for containing all injectable preparations with acid, neutral and alkaline ph.
- 【Vial Material】: Clear borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E439, Type I, Class B requirements. It is ideal for containing all injectable preparations with acid, neutral and alkaline pH
- 【Vial Dimension】: 8-425 HPLC screw caps lab sample vials 8mm, Diameter outer 12mm, Height 32mm, Vial Volume 2ml, pack of 100.
- 【Good Sealing】: 8mm Polypropylene screw cap with precision-fit septa provide an evaporation-proof seal, perfectly matched.
- 【Reusable】: 8mm Ribbed Screw Cap with PTFE/Silicone Septa with PTFE chemically inert before being penetrated and strongest repetitive sealing ability-recommended for multiple penetration sampling.
- 【Application】: Standard Autosampler Vial for GC and HPLC, used on instruments of Shimadzu, Varian,Gilson etc.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Chromatography GC Standards & Reagents now!
Last update on 2023-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API