Looking for the best Lab Cuvettes?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Cuvettes. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Cuvettes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Cuvettes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Manufactured from polystyrene (PS), provides accurate, reliable results, even at wavelengths as low as 300nm.
- Accommodates most sample volumes, and is compatible with most spectrophotometers and photometers.
- Includes arrow mark to indicate direction of transmission and reduce variation; adapts to the needs of most laboratory applications.
- Manufactured from high-quality materials, grouped by manufacturing mold cavity number to ensure the lowest variation in extinction coefficient.
- Instrument: Can be used with most uV-visible spectrophotometers (spectrophotometers)
- The cuvette has a fused body and windows. It fits all standard UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometers. Rectangular UV/Vis spectrophotometer quartz cells; usable range: 340 to 2500 nm; 2 optical windows; 1.25 mm wall thickness; Open Top A non-sealing PTFE cover;
- Applications: UV-Vis measurement using mL volumes
- Features: Optical Windows: 2; Spectral Range: 340-2500 nm; Pathlength: 10 mm; Volume: 3.5 ml; Cover: A Non-Sealing PTFE Cover (non-sealing); Dimensions: 45x12.5x12.5 mm
- Resistant to most acids, bases, or organic solvents
- Made of glass material with starting wavelength at 340 nm
- Material: The Polystyrene 2.5-4.5ml Macro Spectrophotometry Cuvette is made of polystyrene, a plastic material with good optical properties.
- Volume and Dimension: The cuvette has a volume capacity of 2.5-4.5 ml, making it suitable for use with larger samples. The outside dimension of the cuvette is 12.3(L)*12.3(W)*45(H) mm.
- Wavelengths: The cuvette is usable in the range of 350 to 900 nm, making it suitable for a wide range of spectrophotometry applications.
- Purpose: The cuvette is designed for use in spectrophotometry, a technique for measuring the interaction of light with matter.
- Pack size: The cuvette comes in a pack of 100, providing a cost-effective solution for multiple measurements.
- Minimum volume: 2.5ml, maximum volume: 4.5ml, macro
- Manufactured from polystyrene (PS), provides accurate, reliable results, even at wavelengths as low as 300nm
- Accommodates most sample volumes, and is compatible with most spectrophotometers and photometers
- Includes arrow mark to indicate direction of transmission and reduce variation; adapts to the needs of most laboratory applications
- Manufactured from high-quality materials, grouped by manufacturing mold cavity number to ensure the lowest variation in extinction coefficient
- Masoodi PhD, Khalid Z. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 218 Pages - 11/13/2020 (Publication Date) - Academic Press (Publisher)
- GOOD QUALITY: The transparent cuvette is manufactured from excellent polystyrene (PS), which can provide accurate and reliable result, gives high performance even at wavelengths as low as 300nm.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Our cuvette is able to accommodate most sample volumes, compatible with different spectrophotometers and photometers. Size: 4.4 x 1.2 x 1.2cm, 4.5ml capacity.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Includes arrow mark to indicate direction of transmission, reduce variation as well, which satisfy the need of most laboratory application.
- PRACTICAL TO USE: Adopts with high-quality polystyrene material, grouped by manufacturing mold cavity number, which can ensure lowest variation in extinction coefficient,you can use this disposable cuvette with confidence.
- 10PCS CUVETTES: Disposable standard cuvettes can be used with most uV-visible spectrophotometers. Package includes 10pcs cuvette for spectrophotometers.
- Material: The cuvette is made of premium polystyrene material with good optical properties,which can be used with most polar organic solvents.
- Capacity: Cuvettes have a volume capacity of 2.5-4.5ml, accommodates most sample volumes and is compatible with most spectrophotometers and photometers.
- Wavelength: The cuvette has optimum transmission in the 340 to 750nm spectral range of optical polystyrene, suitable for a wide range of spectrophotometry applications.
- Application: Designed for use in spectrophotometry, a technique for measuring the interaction of light with matter. Compatible with most UV-Vis spectrophotometers (spectrophotometers).
- Pack List: Cuvettes come in packs of 100, enough to meet your need. And any questions feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you.
- Disposable standard and semi-micro cuvettes are designed for use in spectrophotometers
- They are produced from either optical polystyrene or UV grade PMMA and include optical windows for optimum transmittance through spectrum range from 340 to 800nm for the optical polystyrene and from 280-800nm for the UV Grade PMMA
- These cuvettes are engineered for high reproducibility and offer variations within the range of ±1% absorption; This is vital when batch analysis is being undertaken
- The cuvettes are packaged in dust-free PE foam trays
- Lifestyle Visions quartz cuvettes are made out of clear rich purity quartz materials to adapt to the needs of a variety of spectrophotometer laboratory studies. The cuvettes are acid and alkali resistant. Each quartz cuvette holds 3,500 of microliters. The cuvettes are Type 1 with two sides frosted and two sides polish. The heat resistant are able to withstand high temperature up to 600 ℃.
- These cuvettes have a standard 12.5 mm square outside dimension and a 10 mm light path through the sample. The es quartz cuvettes transmittance of light is above 83%. The Cuvette design allows the light beam to come through the front window and exit the back window of the cuvettes.
- The highly transparent UV cuvettes require as little as a sample for accurate and precise quantitation of DNA, RNA, and proteins.
- UV-transparent cuvettes that are suitable for most UV and visible spectroscopic assays; supplement to their use when working with precious DNA or RNA samples.
- Standard spectrometer cuvette comes in a pack of four with the outer dimension: 45 mm x 12.5 mm x 12.5 mm.
- High-Purity Synthetic Fused Quartz: Lifestyle Visions UV cuvettes are meticulously crafted from high-purity synthetic fused quartz, ensuring exceptional optical clarity and UV transparency for precise and reliable measurements in the 190-2500 nm wavelength range.
- RSEARCH GRADE: Trusted by researchers for precise analysis in the specified range.
- Optical Excellence: Optimal optical properties for reliable scientific data.
- LAB PROFESSIONALS: Lifestyle Visions quartz cuvette are chosen by lab professionals for dependable results.
- Transparent Analysis: Excellent transparent cuvettes for in-depth analytical studies.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Cuvettes now!
Last update on 2023-12-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API