Looking for the best Lab Desiccators & Accessories?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Desiccators & Accessories. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Desiccators & Accessories are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Desiccators & Accessories in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- StonyLab Borosilicate Glass Desiccator is common equipment in labs, ideal for drying, preserving, or storing moisture-sensitive substances
- Include porcelain plate to separate sample and desiccant
- Inner diameter: 7.1 inch; Outer diameter: 9.4 inch; Height: 10.2 inch
- Borosilicate glass, heavy duty and reusable
- Warranty: StonyLab 1-year limited warranty; if received damaged, please contact us immediately; we will solve it until satisfied
- Non-vacuum desiccator measuring 150mm (6")
- Crafted from clear borosilicate glass; lid features molded-in knob
- Includes perforated porcelain desiccator plate designed to fit onto a ridge above the lower chamber
- Interior volume: 0.74 cu ft; holds: 20 cans
- Damp- and dirt-free storage for items that are sensitive to dampness
- Cabinets fabricated with co-polyester plastic that resists stains,chemicals and fine cracks
- Co-polyester material assures blockage of 99 percent of UV light
- Door-mounted dial hygrometer permits convenient tracking of RH; built-in carrying handles offer convenient portability
- Non-vacuum desiccator with neoprene O-ring forms a secure seal to preserve thin-layer chromatography plates, dried materials, chemical standards, and other moisture-sensitive samples
- Cylindrical cover with a flat top provides greater volume than standard hemispherical covers
- Measures 20.6cm high with an inside diameter of 14.9cm
- Transparent polycarbonate top allows a clear view of contents and resists shattering, and white polypropylene bottom resists chemicals
- 14cm diameter x 0.32cm thick, rigid, perforated polypropylene plate to support samples
- Desiccant regeneration and dry air circulation is preset
- Brings RH down to about 25 percent in about 8 hours
- 2 latches and loops that can be locked or used with a tamper-evident seal
- Cabinets fabricated with co-polyester plastic resistant to chemicals, stains, and fine cracks
- Interchangeably stackable up to 3 units high; internal volume: 1.87 cu ft; holds: 70 cans
- Space-saving and portable desiccator can be used with a standard single-use or re-usable desiccant to absorb water
- Cabinet desiccator has a latch and loops for securing with a lock or tamper-evident seal for security
- Internal volume of 0.35 cubic feet and dimensions of 21.6 x 33.8 x 25.4cm (8.5 x 13.3 x 10") (H x W x D)
- Cabinet constructed of clear polystyrene for durability and easy viewing
- Door-mounted dial hygrometer permits tracking of relative humidity (RH)
- High-density foam gaskets to keep ambient humidity out and dry air inside
- Large clear polycarbonate panels are durable and allow for easy viewing of internal contents
- LCD shows the internal temperature and humidity level
- Includes 3 adjustable and removable shelves
- Desiccant free model keeps internal humidity at 20-40%
- These autoclavable desiccators are made of polypropylene (PP) and polycarbonate (PC) and can hold a vacuum up to 740mm Hg for 24 hours without any greasing. Autoclavable at 120°C for 15 minutes.
- The top dome, molded in rigid and transparent PC, gives a crystal-clear view of the sample. The knurled knob on the top provides easy handling of the dome.
- The transparent PC bottom provides increased viewing clarity. An internal groove on the flange holds the silicon rubber O-ring. Includes a perforated PP desiccator plate.
- The PP stopcock has a self-lubricating PTFE plug. The three-way plug opens to create a vacuum, closes to hold a vacuum, and opens again to release a vacuum.
- Package Weight : 0.5 pounds
- Country of Origin : Korea, Republic Of (South)
- Part number: H94240-4002
- Consistent and uniform gas exchange
- Glass Desiccator High grade glass with high transparency and features.
- Glass Desiccator Though simple in design, its so practical when you use it.
- Glass Desiccator Simple structure, convenient operation, high- end appearance and reasonable hole layout.
- Glass Desiccator Easy to carry for scientific experiment, teaching, learning, presentation, etc.
- Glass Desiccator The excellent workmanship of our product will bring you a good experience.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Desiccators & Accessories now!
Last update on 2023-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API