Looking for the best Lab Evaporators?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Evaporators. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Evaporators are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Evaporators in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- @【MAIN PARAMETER】~Capacity of evaporating flask: 1L; Capacity of collecting flask: 1L; Rotating speed: 0 - 120rpm; Vacuum: -0.098Mpa; Motor power: 40W; Water bathing power: 1KW. RE-201 rotary evaporator's heating bath is lifed manually, lifting distance is 120mm. Special fluoro rubber sealing, high corrosion resistance.
- @【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL】~The mechanical structure is made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy. Lab evaporator has double-layer serpentine coil condenser, which could condense rapidly and cool down rapidly.The glass bottle is made of high borosilicate glass, which is resistant to high temperatures and corrosion, solid and safe, it can realize continuous collection.
- @【BATH POT & MOTOR】~The bath pot adopts 304 stainless steel heating ring, PID temperature control, precise control and temperature digital display. The motor is equipped with Gear reducer, which is 3 times of the original motor torque, Small volume, high power, and has real-time speed digital display, and this equipment is also equipped with overload protection function to avoid overload of the governor caused by material viscosity.
- @【FOAM REMOVAL METHOD】~Condenser bottle mouth downward to let the foam out by itself; Do not shake the condenser when there is a small amount of foam left in the condenser. Shaking is easy to damage the glass tube in the condenser. An acidic liquid can be poured into the condenser to dissolve the foam. The reason why we put foam in it is to reduce the probability of transport damage.
- @【WIDELY APPLICATION】~Manual lifting rotavap is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. Perfect for the concentration, crystallization, drying, separation and solvent recovery of the chemical and biological industries.
- Superior Material: The mechanical structure is made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy. The glass bottle is made of high borosilicate glass, which is resistant to high temperatures and corrosion.
- Advanced Vacuum System: The vacuum system is equipped with a vacuum gauge. It can choose the lowest optimal working vacuum for the material boiling point.
- Efficient Condenser: The product uses a serpentine condenser tube, which not only has a large condensation area but also has high distillation efficiency. It is suitable for liquids with lower fees.
- Manual Lifting: The adjustment can be made by operating the lifting hand wheel on the steering column. When you adjust it upward, it will flip up, and turning in the opposite direction will fall.
- Multiple Application: Rotary evaporators are mainly used for concentration, crystallization, drying, separation, and solvent recovery in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Rotary Evaporator Vial Connecting Adapter
- 24/40 Standard Taper Outer Joint
- Made of high-quality glass, which has low expansion coefficient, high transparency and high chemical shock resistance
- Used to connect laboratory thread vials directly to the vapor tube or a bump trap of a rotary evaporator
- Glassware is fragile, though well packaged, it may break during delivery, if received demaged, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will solve it until satisfied
- DESIGN-----Recovery flask,also named evaporation flask,designed with sloping side wall which are balanced to run-out during rotation,with round bottom fitting standard heating mantles,featuring a single neck with standard taper ground glass joint designed for easy recovery of reaction products using a spatula.
- MULTIPURPOSE------The recovery flask can be used for heating, evaporation, and solvent storage or transfer.In a rotary evaporators,it is used as a evaporation flask,it is also can be used in apparatus as a receiving flask, and other experiment for storage or transfer.
- DIMENSIONS-----This pear-shaped recovery flask is with 14/20 standard top joint ,capacity of 50mL.
- HEAVY WALL ---This recovery flask is heavy wall design for vacuum applications , made by hand-blowing according to ASTM E438 ,made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius ,can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling,durable and reusable.
- 100% 45 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.Please also kindly undertand glassware is fragile, even if we pack them carefully,it may be broken during the shipment ,if you receive the items in broken status,don't hesitate to contact us ,we will arrange free replacement or full refund.
- high quality
- Only Suitable for Buchi Rotary Evaporator
- Post from California warehouse
- Our replacement 50L Feed Tube fints into our 50L RE-1050 rotary evaporator systems
- Strong &Durable Stainless Steel Structure and Rotational Rod( SS304)
- High Borosilicate GG3.3 flask with uniform thickness with good performance in physical and chemical behavior
- Triple Coil pipe Condenser
- Intelligent Digital Temperature Controller (Actual &Setting Temperature)
- AC induction motor, The motor is no brush, and no spark, low noise, adjustable speed of frequency converter
- Bottom Joint Size: S35/20
- Feed Joint Size: 19/26
- Barb Sizes: 1/2"
- Made by hand blowing
- Made of borosilicate glass 3.3
- Annealed at 800 degree Celsius
- Precise control: The digital PID temperature and rotation speed control of our rotary evaporator provide accurate and adjustable settings, ensuring precise evaporation and solvent recovery processes.
- Enhanced durability: All PTFE valves are incorporated into the design, offering improved lifespan and exceptional chemical resistance, making the lab equipment suitable for a wide range of solvents and chemicals.
- Continuous feeding capability: With its direct injection capability, the rotary evaporator kit allows for the continuous feeding of solutions, enabling uninterrupted evaporation and efficient separation of solvents.
- Space-saving design: The small tabletop footprint of the rotary evaporator machine makes it a convenient choice for laboratories and facilities with limited space, without compromising on functionality or performance.
- User-friendly operation: The electric multi-level lifting mechanism simplifies the operation of the chemistry lab equipment, providing ease of use and convenience during setup and maintenance tasks.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Evaporators now!
Last update on 2023-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API