Looking for the best Lab Filtering Flasks?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Filtering Flasks. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Filtering Flasks are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Filtering Flasks in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Capacity: 1000mL (1L), Tubing size: 3/8"
- Graduation Range: 400-1000mL, Graduation Intervals: 50mL
- Made from industrial quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass, these flasks are built to withstand high temperatures and thermal shock.
- These flasks feature dual scale graduations per ASTM-E960 standards.
- All United Scientific flasks are dishwasher safe.
- Every United Scientific flask is manufactured using state of the art equipment. Every product undergoes various rounds of quality control, and is designed to ensure a smooth, consistent experience for our customers.
- Dimensions: 138mm Dia. x 245mm Hgt.
- 500mL Filtering Flask
- 90mm Porcelain Buchner Funnel
- Hand Vacuum Pump with Gauge
- Pack of 100 90mm Filter Paper
- Custom Rubber Stopper
- Vacuum Hose
- Includes Instruction Manual
- Capacity: 1000ml, the Large and adequate ideal flask size for bigger and wilder projects.
- Super Thick and satisfyingly smooth glass flask made with precision
- It has a Bolt Neck with Tubulation, best for Filtration setup, distillation setups, and much more. Experiment with this one without a single worry
- We guarantee the quality and experience of our glassware, if handled right, you can pass it down to generations in your Will
- This absolutely does work for nature lovers as well!
- PURE SOLUTIONS: The filtering lab flask can be used to separate components or impurities in your mixtures or solutions. The filtration apparatus is built to last with tough, heat resistant borosilicate beaker glass designed to handle boiling liquids and strong vacuums. The glass is packaged tightly and thoroughly inspected to guarantee you receive an unblemished product.
- LAB QUALITY, MANY USES: Use the buchner funnel and filtering flask for chemistry experiments in the lab or school; to make e-juice, distill concentrate and oils; to filter essential oils and plant extracts; to make soap; and more!
- FAST FILTERING ACTION: The filtering and distillation kit can be used with or without a vacuum. For faster, higher volume jobs, just hook up a vacuum hose to the filtering flask and quickly pull your solution through the funnel. A lab vacuum filtration apparatus allows you to filter oil and water soluble solutions without damaging or losing heat-sensitive compounds in a distillation. This filtering flask comes with a high quality rubber stopper and aluminum clamp that allow for strong vacuums.
- EASY TO USE: The buchner funnel filtering kit can be set up in minutes and is easy to disassemble, clean and store. The 2000mL filtering flask can handle larger jobs. The 300mL graduate funnel allows for easy measurement, unlike most Buchner funnel apparatuses. Best used with 50mm membrane filter paper.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY: This Fristaden Lab Filtration Flask has a one year warranty.
- High Temperature Resistant: These flasks are made of industrial quality borosilicate 3.3 glass, which can withstand high temperature and thermal shock.
- With Sidearm: Funnel vacuum seal adapter, 1000 ml 1 liter thick wall borosilicate glass filter thermos with sidearm.
- Standard Graduation: Clear standard scale, easy to read.
- Easy to Use: Dishwasher safe. Perfectly matched Buchner funnel and filter flask set.
- Package Includes: 1000ML Buchner funnel kit, 80mm Buchner porcelain ceramic funnel, with 1 connected rubber plug.
- 1000ml Glass Filtering Flask with Upper Tubulation.
- High quality borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- Approx. Height=22 cm. O.D of base = 13 cm. I.D of mouth = 3.4 cm.
- Individually wrapped.
- Pack of 1
- 2000ml Glass Filtering Flask with Upper Tubulation.
- High quality borosilicate 3.3 glass.
- Approx Height=285mm.
- Individually wrapped. Pack of 1.
- The inner diameter of the tubulature is about 0.60cm, the outer diameter of the end is about 1.30cm; the length is about 4.80cm.
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Model Number: FG5340-2000
- Item Package Dimension: 12.599999987148" L x 7.99999999184" W x 6.699999993166" H
- Item Package Weight: 2.74916440714 lb
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH || Made of high quality, heavy duty, borosilicate 3.3 glass. Excellent strength against breakage. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is ideal for classroom, garage and home use
- 5000ML CAPACITY || Flask has a 5000mL capacity and features white printed graduation lines every 500mL. Inner diameter at opening measures 52mm; use #11 stopper (not included)
- INTEGRAL SIDE ARM || Flask is equipped with an integral barbed side arm for attaching vacuum tubing
- HEAVY WALLED || Heavy borosilicate glass walls are ideal for withstanding pressure under a vacuum
- STIR BAR COMPATIBLE || Features a perfectly flat inside bottom for mixing with a rotating stir bar
- HIGH BOROSILICATE GLASS: Buchner funnel filter kit is made of high borosilicate glass, with uniform wall thickness, no bubbles, and high glass transparency
- BUCHNER FUNNEL CAPACITY: 250mL; Erlenmeyer flask capacity: 1000mL
- NO FILTER PAPER REQUIRED: This vacuum filtration kit does not require filter paper
- USES: For distillation, concentration and oil making; filtering essential oils and plant extracts; making soap, making cold coffee, etc.
- AFTER SALES: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We have professional customer service staff who can solve your problem online 7/24 hours.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Filtering Flasks now!
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API