Looking for the best Lab Racks?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Racks. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Racks are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Racks in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Holds up to 90 pieces of labware
- Self-standing or wall mountable
- Spot-welded steel construction provides durability and vinyl coating protects glassware from chips and cracks
- Includes a drainage pan that catches residual moisture
- Dimensions 18.2 x 7.4 x 20.7 in (46.2 x 18.2 x 52.5 cm)
- Create as large a rack as you need by linking together multiple racks
- Heavy-duty polypropylene racks feature a unique system of tabs and slots, which facilitate easy connection and sturdy fit
- Each rack can hold different sized tubes on each side, Side 1 ( 4 - 50mL tubes), Side 2 (12 - 15mL conical tubes), Side 3 (32 - 1.5/2.0mL tubes), Side 4 (32 - 0.5mL microtubes)
- Conveniently connect end to end or side to side
- HIGH QUALITY: This floral tube rack is made of solid plastic, sturdy, light weight and durable to use.
- HOLDS 40 TEST TUBES(0.78"): Measures approx 25 * 10.5 * 7cm/9.8 * 4.1 * 2.75in (assembled). Can hold 40 pieces tubes totally.
- DETACHABLE: This plastic tube holder comes 3 separated pieces, assemble required; can be stored put together or taken apart and laid flat, won't take up much more space.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Three-tier design permits convenient insertion and removal of tubes. Easy to disassemble and install, convenient to carry.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Durable and long service life, easy to clean.
- Screw cap with tight sealing
- Screw cap with tight sealing
- External graduations with marking area
- RCF 14,000 x g
- External Dimension d x h (mm) 30.00 x 115.00
- Sterile - Non - pyrogenic, Non - cytotoxic, DNase / RNase - free, Human DNA - free
- 【Package Include】-- 5pcs test tube display stands of five different colors (Due to different production batches, there may be color differences in the products. Please refer to the actual received color as the standard) for PCR and microcentrifuge, suitable for 0.5ml, 1.5ml & 2ml test tube.
- 【Double Panel Available】--The microcentrifuge PCR tube rack can be used with both side suitable for experimental projects, different color also make it easier to distinguish.
- 【Premium Material】-- Made of eco-friendly plastic (PP), durable, non-toxic and odorless, keep you safe while using it.
- 【Appropriate Size】--The size of ach rack is about 20.4cm wide, 7.2cm long, 2.3cm thick, has 60 wells of each side, a 7mm diameter and another side is 10mm diameter.
- 【Temperature Resistance】--the PCR and microcentrifuge tube rack still work well at -68℉ to 249.8℉, perfect experimental instrument for your using.
- Product Size:15.7*4.7*21.6"/ 400*120*550mm; Built-in molded draining tray 22 inch (550mm) x 4.8 inch (120mm), with hole in the tray for drainage, supplied with 30 inch (760mm) of vinyl tubing.
- Detachable Pegs: This drying rack has 27 pegs(5.1" Length each), easy to assemble and detach on your needs
- Wide Application: for laboratory, medical, chemical, quality test, school, research institute etc
- Two Pegboards can setup double-sided model. Please note: this is for ONE side, you must buy two of these to make them double sided.
- This item can be wall mounted or used on table top. Strong PP construction. Also this product being sold are not toys, they are for education/lab use only. They are not for use by children 12 & under
- 12 tube compartments; 4 with pull-out trays for easy tube retrieval
- Organizer on top has hinged lid and 8 compartments
- Model Number: ML7889
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Ideal for mimicking the 96-place format used in microplates, deep-well plates and other tools configured for drug discovery and robotic
- Holds 15ml (13-16mm) tubes in an 8 x 12 configuration
- Flow-through design allows rapid temperature changes of samples when transferring between ice bath and heated water bath
- Rigid wire construction with blue epoxy finish
- Steam autoclavable at 121 degree C (250 degree F)
- metal material, excellent and practical, which can be safely and durably used for long time.
- The classic and simple design will ensure its practicability and popularity, so you can use it with confidence.
- Fine workmanship and creative appearance design will ensure its popularity and practicality.
- The necessary equipment for the laboratory, with it, your laboratory will not appear so messy.
- The test tube draining rack is very suitable for the laboratory to organize and dry test tubes.
- [WIDE APPLICATION] This drying rack is widely used in laboratories, medicine, chemical industry, chemical laboratories, quality inspection, research institutes, schools, scientific research institutions and other places.
- [HIGH EFFICIENCY] This laboratory drying rack helps to dry test tubes, beakers, flasks, glassware and other laboratory supplies, allowing the containers to dry faster for the next use. There is a tray hole and a water outlet hose at the bottom to better prevent the liquid in the container from leaking out.
- [PREMIUM MATERIAL]This laboratory drying rack is made of environmentally friendly PP material, which is very corrosion resistant, so there is no need to worry about being corroded by chemicals. The drying rack has 27 nails/52 nails(each nail is 5 inches long), which is easy to assemble and disassemble, and can be easily installed on the wall or hung on the wall. It is very durable and is an ideal choice for laboratory drying racks.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Material: Polypropylene (PP). 27 detachable dry nails/52 detachable dry nails, 5" long, 0.35" diameter. Built-in molded drain pan 22"x 4.8"/21" x 3.5" . The tray has holes for drainage and is fitted with a 30-inch vinyl tube. Rack 22 inches high x 16 inches wide/27 inches high x 21.5 inches wide. Wall mounting brackets are included. Product size: 21.6*16*4.7inch. Size of the hanging nail: 12.5 * 0.9 * 0.9cm. The package includes:2X laboratory drying rack.
- [QUALITY ASSURANCE] We have strict quality control system, our products are put into the market after rigorous testing. Please allow the slight color difference caused by the shooting light and 1-3cm error due to manual measurement, and make sure you do not mind before you order.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Racks now!
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API