Looking for the best Lab Support Rings?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Support Rings. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Support Rings are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Support Rings in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Stable Stand: The lab stand features a padded cast iron base that offers protection from scratches and a secure grip during experiments, provides a stable and safe support to your lab work.
- Laboratory Grade: Laboratory stand and clamp is a generally used lab instrument used for physics and chemistry experiment. The iron stand for fixing and supporting a variety of instruments, commonly used in filtration, heating experiment.
- Premium and Durable: Made of high quality stainless steel, durable construction, corrosion and high temperature resistance, long lasting.
- Package: 1 x Cast Iron Base, 1 x Rod ( 16" L ), 1 x Flask Clamp, 2 x Retort Rings.
- Easy to use: Two kinds of retort clamps with different diameters and lengths are suitable for experiment utensils such as flasks or beakers of different specifications. The rod comes with a loose & small locknut lever to properly screw it in the base.
- PACKAGE CONTAINS：Lab retort ring 3pcs, the inner diameter are 52mm,69mm, 88mm (one for each diameter)can securely hold various sizes of bottles and instruments
- EASY TO OPERATE: It has closed ring which is very steady, the height of the stand is adjustable with screw nut
- WIDE APPLICATION : Suitable for schools, factories, families and laboratory
- EASY TO USE: The iron ring clamp can be used for fixing and supporting a variety of lab equipment
- GREAT DESIGN: Lab stand support ring with clamp at the end, it can keep the ring tight on lab stand, don't need to buy another clamp, the clamp is easy to use and tighten.
- Function : The iron ring clamp can be used for fixing and supporting a variety of instruments, commonly used in filtration, heating experiment
- Application : Simple apparatus for laboratory , it can hold various sizes of bottles, utensils, etc
- Apply For : Suitable for the use of schools, factories, scientific research units, families, hospitals, laboratories, laboratory.
- Material : Made of high quality materials, the steel is sturdy and durable which can offer a longer service life.
- After Sale Service : If you do not satisfy with our products or if you have any questions, please come to us. We would work out satisfactory solution to all your problems.
- Premium Quality: Durable stainless-steel and cast iron adopted by this ring support stand does not rust or corrode, and could resist ultrahigh temperature, ensuring permanent use.
- Stable Base: The square base of this burette clamp, constructed of cast iron, with 8.1"x5.7" in size, is heavy-duty and stable. An extra hole is added to the base in case of urgent need.
- Various Accessories: Coupled with 3 adjustable clips (maximum opening: 2.4"/3.5") and 3 round hoops, our retort ring can fit the different sizes of test tubes or flasks so as to meet your multiple requirements.
- Easy to Assemble: Exquisite stand lab, equipped with grip clips which aim at keeping the clips or hoops firmly fixed, made significant contributions to the easy assembly and use. It requires no special training or techniques.
- Wide Application: Designed for physics & chemistry experiments like filtration and heating, the burette kit is universally used in biological and chemical laboratories, schools, factories, etc.
- WIDELY USE: Used for laboratories, factories, hospitals, schools, and other situations
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 2 Set lab retort ring, 3pcs each set, total 6pcs
- DIAMETER OF THE LAB SUPPORT RING: 60mm; 80mm; 100mm(two for each type)
- MATERIAL: Iron and plastic
- SURFACE TREATMENT: Baking finish
- Flask support firmly holds 250-2000 mL round bottom flasks, and its outer diameter is 110 mm.
- The flask support Cork is made of high quality cork, very good elasticity, strong heat and electrical insulation, friction resistance.
- The Flask support is non-toxic, tasteless, small proportion, not easy to get fire,eco-friendly product.
- Used for holding your flasks or other spherical bottom containers from failing easily.
- 2pcs 110*60mm Laboratory Flask Cork Stand Lab Supply Article
- LAB-GRADE || Industrial, laboratory quality metalware set includes essential metal equipment for any lab
- INCLUDED || Blue powder coated support stand base (8" x 5.25"), stainless steel rod (23.6" length), 4-pronged, cork-lined clamp with bosshead (maximum opening 10.5cm), and a metal retort ring (2.5" dia.)
- EASY TO USE || Eliminates the need to piece together a system in a classroom or lab setting
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made from high quality metal and built to last
- SECURELY PACKAGED || All pieces are shipped in one box
- 1.Laboratory Grade Cast Iron Base 1.06lbs,Rod(16" L),2 Retort Rings(Dia. 2.8"/2")and one cork lined clamp flask clamp.
- 2.This lab metalware set for fixing and supporting a variety of instruments,provides stable and safe support.
- 3.Cast Iron Support Ring Stand base prevents scratches on the surface and maintains a much required grip during experiments.
- 4.Laboratory Stand Set Mainly Used For Physics & Chemistry Experiments, Like: Filtration, Heating, Titration. Portable To Carry, Suitable For Research Or Teaching Tasks.
- 5.If you have any dissatisfaction, please contact us. We are committed to providing you with the best shopping experience.
- This Retort Stand Set contains a 4 Clawed cork lined Burette clamp, Universal Retort clamp with PVC coated 3 Prongs and Retort Ring(2.5" Dia) for lab experiments - Industrial Grade Quality Thickness
- Polished stainless steel corrosion resistant rod measures 20" or 16"
- The rod of this Ring Stand comes with a loose & small locknut lever to properly screw it in the base.
- This Support Stand comes with Powder Coated polished Royal blue base measures 8.3"x5.5" (LxW)
- The base feet prevents scratches on the base bottom surface and maintains a much required grdip during experiments
- Material: Iron and plastic
- Surface treatment: baking finish
- Wide Application: Often used in laboratories, factories, hospitals, schools, and other situations.
- Package included: 3PCS Lab Retort ring
- Diameter of the lab support ring: 60mm; 80mm; 100mm(one for each type)
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Support Rings now!
Last update on 2023-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API