Looking for the best Lab Support Stands?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Support Stands. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Support Stands are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Support Stands in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Premium Quality: Durable stainless-steel and cast iron adopted by this ring support stand does not rust or corrode, and could resist ultrahigh temperature, ensuring permanent use.
- Stable Base: The square base of this burette clamp, constructed of cast iron, with 8.1"x5.7" in size, is heavy-duty and stable. An extra hole is added to the base in case of urgent need.
- Various Accessories: Coupled with 3 adjustable clips (maximum opening: 2.4"/3.5") and 3 round hoops, our retort ring can fit the different sizes of test tubes or flasks so as to meet your multiple requirements.
- Easy to Assemble: Exquisite stand lab, equipped with grip clips which aim at keeping the clips or hoops firmly fixed, made significant contributions to the easy assembly and use. It requires no special training or techniques.
- Wide Application: Designed for physics & chemistry experiments like filtration and heating, the burette kit is universally used in biological and chemical laboratories, schools, factories, etc.
- Package Dimensions: 4.140 cms (L) x 17.78 cms (W) x 63.5 cms (H)
- Product Type: Hardware Clamp Vise
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Stable Stand: The lab stand features a padded cast iron base that offers protection from scratches and a secure grip during experiments, provides a stable and safe support to your lab work.
- Laboratory Grade: Laboratory stand and clamp is a generally used lab instrument used for physics and chemistry experiment. The iron stand for fixing and supporting a variety of instruments, commonly used in filtration, heating experiment.
- Premium and Durable: Made of high quality stainless steel, durable construction, corrosion and high temperature resistance, long lasting.
- Package: 2 x Cast Iron Base, 2 x Rod ( 16" L ), 2 x Flask Clamp, 4 x Retort Rings. Rod 16" L, cast iron base size is 8-1/4" x 5-5/16". Enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month.
- Easy to use: Two kinds of retort clamps with different diameters and lengths are suitable for experiment utensils such as flasks or beakers of different specifications. The rod comes with a loose & small locknut lever to properly screw it in the base.
- HIGH QUALITY || Rod and base set consisting of a rectangular retort base made of chemical-resistant cast iron with a blue coating and a 90cm rod made of stainless steel
- STABILITY || The 11" long by 6" wide base weighs 8lbs, providing superb stability for experiments & setups - The included rod measures 35.5" tall and is 12mm in diameter
- TAPPED HOLE AND THREADED ROD || Base features a tapped hole, which fits the included rod, and can accommodate other rods with a 10mm x 1.5mm metric thread
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM & HOME LABORATORIES || The durable and sturdy construction of this set makes it an excellent choice for science classrooms, household laboratories & basic professional laboratory setups
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
- A standard chemistry set of iron stand, which can be assembled/disassembled, the black solid coating base is durable, stable and firm, and the surface treatment is flat, smooth and burr-free.
- It is used to fix and support various instruments, and is often used in experimental operations such as filtration and heating.
- The jaws of the flask are equipped with non-slip rubber, which can be used in a wide range of applications, and the cross clip plum blossom design is convenient for loading and unloading
- The ring stand is used to place large size round bottom flasks, asbestos nets, beakers and other equipment.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, it is resistant to high temperature acid and alkali corrosion and durable. This laboratory metalware set provides stable and safe support for your experimental work.
- Stamped steel base
- Black enamel finish
- Includes a removable, zinc-plated steel rod
- This Retort Stand Set contains a 4 Clawed cork lined Burette clamp, Universal Retort clamp with PVC coated 3 Prongs and Retort Ring(2.5" Dia) for lab experiments - Industrial Grade Quality Thickness
- Polished stainless steel corrosion resistant rod measures 20" or 16"
- The rod of this Ring Stand comes with a loose & small locknut lever to properly screw it in the base.
- This Support Stand comes with Powder Coated polished Royal blue base measures 8.3"x5.5" (LxW)
- The base feet prevents scratches on the base bottom surface and maintains a much required grdip during experiments
- With stainless steel corrosion resistant rod (Length 22.5") and solid black coated support stand base (8.1"x5.7"), this lab metalware set provides a stable and safe support to your lab work.
- Comes with 3 round-jaw burette clamp and 3 retort rings (diameter 50/73/90 mm) for your better convenient work. This chemistry stand with clamp eliminating the need to piece together a system for your classroom or lab. Everything is in one box.
- Made of high quality anti-corrosion & rust-proof stainless steel, this retort stand with clamp is built to last. Padded base prevents scratches on the surface and maintains a much required grip during experiments.
- Laboratory stand and clamp is a generally used lab instrument used for physics and chemistry experiment.
- The iron stand for fixing and supporting a variety of instruments, commonly used in filtration, heating experiment. You can also use it to make coffee.
- Laboratory grade, industrial, laboratory quality metalware set includes essential metal equipment for any lab
- Includes a support stand with a cast iron base(5” x 8”) with steel support rod (20”), steel support ring (3”), a 2-prong extension clamp with cork lined jaws and an aluminum clamp holder.
- EASY TO USE || Eliminates the need to piece together a system in a classroom or lab setting
- Made from high quality metal and built to last
- Securly packaged. All pieces are shipped in one box
- Size: This support base size is 21 x 13cm/ 8.3 x 5.1 inch(L*W); The steel rod length is 40cm/ 15.7 inch; The flask clamp length is 19.5cm/7.7 inch; The retort rings are 5.1cm/ 2 inch and 7.3cm/ 2.9 inch.
- Durable Material: The clamp & ring stand is made of strong stainless steel material, which is rustproof, corrosion resistant, high-temperature resistant, and has a long service life. The surface treatment is smooth and will not scratch. Provide solid and safe support for your experiments.
- Multifunction: This is a complete set of laboratory support kits, which can be used to fix and support experimental containers, like droppers, beakers, flasks, measuring cylinders, and measuring cups for filtration, heating, titration, and other physical and chemical experiments.
- Easy to Use: This laboratory stand set can be easily installed without other tools, and the base can keep the stand stable. Turn the black knob to fix the clip in place.
- Application: The lab stands support set is widely used in laboratories, classrooms, homes and other places, helping you to complete experiments more conveniently and save space.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Support Stands now!
Last update on 2023-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API