Looking for the best Lab Thin Layer Chromatography TLC Plates?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Thin Layer Chromatography TLC Plates. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Thin Layer Chromatography TLC Plates are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Thin Layer Chromatography TLC Plates in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Pack of 80, Glass backed TLC silica gel plate
- Size: 2.5 x 7.5 cm; Particle Size: >500 mesh
- Layer thickness: 200 µm ± 30 µm
- PH: 6.2 - 6.8
- Made with unmodified silica gel and polymeric binder for adherent surface; Featured with high chemical resistance, high efficiency
- Classic Preparative TLC Plates. Silica Gel 60 F254 type. 20x20cm plate size, 1mm (1000μm) silica layer thickness. pH 6.2-6.8, particle size 10-40 μm, pore size 60 Å. 8 plates per box. Glass backed.
- A test run separating dimethyl maleate and dimethyl fumerate has been performed and shown in photos.
- 50mg of each compound (total mass 100mg), dissolved in a small amount mixture of hexane, acetone and dichloromethane was spotted onto the plate. The plate was eluted twice with hexane:acetone=15:1, giving a very good separation. While this is expected, this also indicated that depending on how far away each component band is on TLC, one can load material amounts of 100mg and more onto the plate since in the example the plates have not quite reached full capacity.
- The preparative TLC method is an alternative to preparative HPLC. HPLC methods can be more expensive and when handled improperly, contamination can occur. Prep TLC is especially suitable for applications when there is relatively a small amount of sample, and purity requirements are high, and when at the same time the researcher is looking for a quick, convenient and economic way of purification.
- 34/15 joint size
- Fits plate 1" x 3"
- The instrument is designed to cut thin sheets and is used to cut thin-layer chromatography plates of the specified size
- Suitable for precise cutting of thin plates
- It can cut thin plates up to 3mm-5mm thick, which is convenient and quick
- Easy to use, you can read the required size directly on the scale
- Precise cutting, effectively avoiding the waste caused by cutting
- TLC developing tank for plates up to 10 cm by 10 cm. Fits 2 plates (can fit more if with rack).
- Interior dimensions 12.2 x 11.8 x 6.2 cm. Wall thickness 0.5 cm.
- Product: TLC Silica Gel Plate, 10×10cm
- Base Mterial: Glass; Binder: Sodium Polyacrylate
- Coating Thickness: 0.2-0.25mm
- With Fluorescent Agent: No
- Separation Effect: High Efficiency Plate
- High quality borosilicate glass materials, chemically stable, no chemical reaction with reagents
- The bottom of the P-cylinder cylinder is flat, and it is formed by flat glass double right angle, which has good flatness and sealing
- Beautiful shape, correct specifications, flat bottom, tight cover, easy to clean
- Convenient, fast, good effect, high sensitivity
- Perfect For Research Or Teaching Tasks
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Thin Layer Chromatography TLC Plates now!
Last update on 2023-12-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API