Looking for the best Lab Weighing Dishes?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Weighing Dishes. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Weighing Dishes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Weighing Dishes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- ID x Depth (MM): 73 x 17.5
- Weight (G): 2.5
- Capacity (ML): 8
- 100 PACK IN 2 SIZES: 50 Packs of 100 ml Weighing Boats & 50 Pack of 7 ml Weighing Boats are in this set, which allows you to use them in different ways in your lab
- EASY POUR DESIGN: You can pour liquid or powder very easily and completely at the four corners of the weighing dish. Accurate Capacity make it great to count the volume of the experiment
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL FOR LAB: Made of Polystyrene / HIPS, these Lab Weighing Dishes are food safe, lightweight, chemical-resistant, and durable for mixing and measuring liquids, chemicals, solids and powders. Disposable for quick, easy clean up
- KNOW THE DIMENSIONS: Side Length of 7ml Weigh Boats: 40 mm; Side Length of 7ml Weigh Boats: 100 mm. Great for Science Experiment, Kitchen Meal Prep, Material Weighing
- COMPLETE SET WITH GREAT SERVICE: 100 Pack 7ml 100ml Weigh Boat Set. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us to get support
- Use these oil-free boats for general purpose weighing, dispensing, storage, food processing, evaporating, or drying
- Ideal as dust covers or sample holders
- Sturdy, yet lightweight dishes feature a smooth flat bottom for sample handling and a flanged, crimped wall for rigidity
- Made from light gauge aluminum
- Measures 57mm diameter by 14mm height
- Disposable aluminum foil weighing dishes for lab and scientific use
- Commonly used for evaporating, weighing, and mixing samples
- Cheap and disposable, very cost effective There are many uses for this pan in the industry of lab and scientific work
- Can also be used for painting, crafts and more
- Outside diameter: 3" Depth: ⅝" Capacity: 3 fluid oz.
- High-quality materials: Made of high-quality plastic, with anti-static function, light weight will not increase your work troubles.
- Easy to pour: Designed with a unique grip handle, very suitable for reloading/powder dispensers, powder and liquid mixing and measurement. It is also very suitable for weighing medicines, jewelry, gold, spices, etc. Easy to clean up.
- Durable and strong: Exquisite workmanship ensures durability and can reduce powder rebound and spillage. This is a very useful tool.
- Scope of application: The weighing pan has a small volume and a reasonable design. The compact weighing pan is very suitable for powder, jewelry scales, and suitable for weight measurement of small items.
- Package contains: 5pcs weighing pans of different sizes, suitable for your different work needs, and each weighing pan has a different size. Very suitable for measuring powders, liquids and solids.
- 125 Pack - 330ml Polystyrene Weighing Dishes measure powders, liquids and solids. They are food safe, lightweight and durable trays that are disposable for quick and easy clean up.
- Antistatic Scale Trays have a nonstick surface to prevent sample loss for accurate weighing and measuring. Their flat bottoms resist tipping, and their uniform shape makes for easy stacking.
- Flexible Easy Pour At Every Corner. Transferring liquids and powders is a breeze. Weigh Dish is biologically inert and resistant to dilute and weak acids, aqueous solutions, alcohols, and bases.
- Weighing Boat Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm (5.5 x 5.5 x 1 in). Temperature Range: -25℃ (-13°F) to 80℃ (176°F). Container Volume: 330ml. Base Diameter: 106 mm (4.17 in)
- Plastic Weighing Boats are perfect for measuring and weighing food ingredients, essential oils, dyes, epoxy, supplements, food, beads for jewelry making, science lab experiments, crafts and much more!
- Aluminum dish is ideal for general-purpose weighing and dispensing
- Designed for moisture determination balances
- Also may be used as evaporating dish or dust cover
- Lightweight, sturdy dish has no coating and is oil free
- Measures 4" diameter by 5/16" height
- High quality: Laboratory weighing trays are made of polystyrene,which is lightweight, easy to clean, durable.The lab weigh boats can easily mix and measure liquids, chemicals, solids, and powders.
- Unique design: Square measuring dish plastic with flat bottom, not easy to tip over, uniform shape and weight, easy to stack. Rounded corner design, can be flexible dumping powder or liquid, not easy to sprinkle.
- Large capacity: The 100ml large capacity square disposable weighing dish can mix and measure more liquids, solids, and powders at one time.
- Wide range of applications: The weigh boat is ideal for scientific experiments, but also for kitchen preparation, material weighing, cosmetics packaging, etc.
- Package included: Each package contains 100pcs pour boats, sufficient to meet your needs.
- Plastic weighing tray has a flat bottom that resists tipping and uniform shape and weight for easy stacking.
- Flexible easily pour at every corner. Transferring liquids and powder is a breeze.
- Food safe, lightweight and durable weight trays for mixing and measuring liquids, solids and powders. Disposable for quick, easy clean up.
- Biologically inert and resistant to dilute and weak acids, aqueous solutions,, and bases.
- Accurate measurements. Anti- static, non- stick surface prevents sample loss.
- Flexible polystyrene boats feature smooth surfaces to provide accurate pour-outs with minimal sample loss
- Biologically inert and resistant to dilute and weak acids, aqueous solutions, alcohols, and bases
- food-grade compliant
- Pour-spout design easily dispenses samples without flexing the dish
- Manufactured and packaged in a clean room
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Weighing Dishes now!
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API