Looking for the best Pond De-Icer?
Discover now our comparison of the best Pond De-Icer. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Pond De-Icer are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Pond De-Icer in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- POND DE-ICER: Keeps an area of your pond free from ice
- WINTER SURVIVAL SOLUTION: Allows toxic gases from decaying matter to escape from under ice during the winter
- EFFECTIVE: Works in temperatures as low as -20 degrees
- 300-WATTS: Features a 15 foot power cord
- NATURAL FINISH: Stone finish complement’s your pond’s surroundings.
- Designed to rest at the bottom of ponds to keep fish and plants warm and safe, creating a protective haven for your aquatic inhabitants throughout the winter chill
- Constructed of patented cast aluminum for ultimate efficiency and safety, this pond heater is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions while its compact design allows for easy installation
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary to prevent icing, this feature combines smart technology with eco-friendly heating, making it an efficient choice for cold climates
- Comes with a heavy-duty anti-chew cord protector that makes sure wildlife will not mistake the de-icer for a toy and offers you extended peace of mind throughout the winter season
- Features a caged barrier that makes the de-icer safe for operation in all ponds, making it fish and plant-friendly, and a fully grounded 10-foot power supply cord for added safety and convenience
- VERSATILE SUBMERGIBLE UTILITY DE-ICER - Provide both livestock and wildlife continuous access to fresh drinking water with this 500-Watt submergible de-icer unit. Designed for versatile use around the home or farm, this de-icer is perfect for 5-gallon to 50-gallon containers. Common applications include water buckets, small animal waterers, and birdbaths.
- CAST ALUMINUM FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY - Don't worry about melting plastic containers and liners. This de-icer unit is tested and proven safe for plastic and structural foam containers. Made from cast aluminum, this de-icer unit is safer and more efficient than copper and Incoloy heating elements.
- THERMOSTATICALLY CONTROLLED 500-WATT DE-ICER Save on electricity cost and provide the right drinking water temperature for both livestock and wildlife with this thermostatically controlled de-icer. The thermostat will only activate the de-icer once the water temperature approaches the freezing point (35° F). And turns of once the water reaches the de-icer's predetermined "shut-off temperature" of 90° F
- BETTER MINERAL BUILDUP AND CORROSION RESISTANCE - Mineral and other impurity buildup causes "hot spots" that will eventually cause the de-icer to fail. Diligent removal of this buildup is difficult especially in waters with a high concentration of calcium carbonate. To make everyone's life easier, this upgraded de-icer unit has a durable and efficient black Teflon coating film that provides high buildup and corrosion resistance. It keeps the de-icer working efficiently without
- CAUTION: It is highly recommended that you only use a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlet. The said outlet should be in a weatherproofed location adjacent to the tank where you intend to de-ice. Always consult the included user manual for safety and maintenance guidelines.
- De-Icer for ponds whose temperatures are down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Highly-visible LED pilot light that indicates when unit is on
- Integrated thermostat shuts off the De-Icer when it overheats, protecting internal components from damage
- 315 watts. 7 meter (22 feet) electrical cord with grounded plug
- Aids in gas exchange by keeping ice from forming around heater
- The Floating Winter Pond De-Icer is for use in those colder locations where winter temperatures result in significant or long-term icing of Pond surfaces. It helps maintain a small opening in the frozen surface of your pond in order to release harmful gasses and helps keep fish alive during the cold winter months.
- Internal Electronics Epoxy Sealed for Watertight Protection
- Will not harm Flexible Liners or Pre-formed Ponds
- Fixed Thermostatic Control Reduces Heating Time & Saves Electricity
- For use in Ponds up to 250 Gallons
- Rugged, High Impact ABS Plastic
- 18' Power Cord with a 2 prong polarized plug
- 120 Watts of Heating Power
- 1 year limited warrenty
- Ideal for keeping a small hole opening the ice during cold winter months
- Ensures proper gas exchange; helps prevent winter fish loss and increases oxygen levels
- Energy efficient design helps keep down operation cost
- Stainless steel construction prevents corrosion and cracking
- Built-in LED light indicates when heater is in use; 22-foot cord; 3-year limited
- Prevent Ice Damage:: 1/2 Horse Power Kasco deicer is engineered to prevent ice formation in water bodies, keeping up to a 30 to 65ft diameter of open, ice-free water depending on Air temperature. Marine Deicer includes built-in thermal overload protection, a 25 ft Electric power cord and 2 (20ft) suspension ropes. Use this pond de icers year-round for improved health and beauty of your water.
- High Performance: This dock deicer bubbler is specifically designed with a high efficiency motor and propeller with 1750 rpm that creates a directional flow of water. This pushes warm bottom water to the surface and provides an ice-free area of protection around your boat, dock, pier, or other in-water property.
- Safe & Easy Installation: Our ice eater is easy to install and comes with a comprehensive instruction manual. It is ETL approved to CS A and UL standards to ensure your safety. Simply plug into a 120V outlet and enjoy your beautiful fountain display. Optional universal dock mounting systems are available, as well as more powerful 3/4 and 1 HP unit sizes.
- Healthy Aquatic Habitat: This pond aerator for outdoor ponds with fish provides much needed aeration into stagnant ponds, lakes or docks. The constant current flow and propulsions allow oxygen to enter the water during winter, which improves the water quality and habitat.
- Backed with Trust & Support for 3 Years: Our deicer dock electric motor with a 25-foot grounded-power cord is backed by a 3-year manufacturer's guarantee! For more support and troubleshooting your pond deicer, please reach out to us.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Versatile de-icer can either be used as floating de-icer or submergible by removing the float, EFFICIENT: Patented cast aluminum construction for efficient heating and safer operation
- Material: Cast Aluminum; Dimensions: 9.50 x 10 x 4 inches
- AUTOMATIC: Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary to prevent icing
- CHEW PROOF: Heavy-duty anti-chew cord protector makes sure your livestock won't mistake the deicer for a toy
- SAFE FOR PLASTIC: Safe for operation in plastic buckets without risk of warping or melting
- Converts from a floating de-icer into a submergible de-icer with the simple removal of the float
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy-duty "anti-chew" cord protector
- Safe in plastic tanks
- 1,250 Watts
- THERMOSTATICALLY CONTROLLED: This deicer automatically turns on and off as needed to keep your stock tank from freezing over; available in 5 wattages that are designed for your energy efficiency
- FLOATING OR SUBMERSIBLE: This stock tank deicer can be used as a floating deicer or a submersible deicer and includes a full cage and cord clip
- SAFE FOR ALL STOCK TANKS: The K&H Ultimate Deicers are safe for all stock tanks, no need to buy extra cages or parts, and they include a 2 year K&H warranty
- ZONE CHART: Use the zone chart pictured to choose the right wattage de-cier for your tank size and grow zone; this can save you quite a bit of money on a monthly basis
- SAFETY CERTIFIED: This tank heater has been tested & certified by MET Labs to exceed USA/CA electrical safety standards; IMPORTANT! Heating element must be submerged in water at all times when in use
- BRAND YOU TRUST: Designed by K&H with OVER 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative, quality products for pets; two year limited warranty
- IMPORTANT: Keep the heating element free from mineral build up, allowing mineral build up can cause the heater to stop working or trip your GFCI; designed for 110/120 volt electrical current only
- Low wattage floating pond deicer, safe for aquatic life, and will not harm pond liner or other pond components.
- Operates at only 300 watts, costing you a fraction of electricity compared to other models.
- Fish friendly - allows toxic gas to escape all winter long to help maintain a toxin-free environment for fish.
- We recommend this pond ventilator and deicer for water features that are 7,000 gallons or less for optimal performance. IMPORTANT: Place in water feature PRIOR to to water freezing
- Electric motor windings to produce heat with a 30 foot grounded-power cord that is backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty!
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Pond De-Icer now!
Last update on 2023-12-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API