Looking for the best Artists’ Paint Thinners & Solvents?
Discover now our comparison of the best Artists’ Paint Thinners & Solvents. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Artists’ Paint Thinners & Solvents are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Artists’ Paint Thinners & Solvents in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Features: Professional grade oil thinner, purified and odor free, aromatic solvents removed, higher safer flashpoint rating, made in the USA, conforms to ASTM D 4236, and Available in 3.2 oz, 8.4 oz, 16.9 oz, 33.8 oz bottles and 1 Gallon
- Perfect For: Thinning stiff, heavy-bodied oils, modifying painting mediums, minimizing brush strokes, oil painters of all skill levels, studio and classroom use
- Maintain color integrity with these odor-free mineral sprits; Add sparingly to your oil paints, and experiment with different ratios to find the consistency you prefer
- Safer: StudioSolv’s flashpoint of 144°F classifies it as a combustible liquid by DOT regulations, which is safer than flammable solvents that have lower flashpoints, and faster evaporation rates
- Recommendation: StudioSolv is not recommended for Use with Natural resin mediums like dammar, copal, and mastic. Natural resins pair well with traditional turpentine; Although aromatic solvents have been extracted to remove odor, adequate ventilation should be practiced for safety
- U.S. Art Supply Odorless Mineral Spirits / Thinner - Is a Premium highly refined solvent formula that effectively thins and blends well into oil-based paint, stain and varnishes. It can be used like turpentine with no unpleasant odor 125ml / 4.2 Fluid Ounce Container
- Excellent cleaner for paint brushes, tools and equipment immediately after use of oil-based paint products
- Cleans and degreases with minimal residue. Excellent for Blending with ColorED PENCIL Art
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Product is combustible and harmful if swallowed - Not intended for sale or use in California
- Low odor solvent that makes a great turpentine substitute
- Can be used to thin oil paints (exceeding 30% may affect drying time)
- Great for cleaning oil paint brushes
- Ideal for people who are sensitive to solvents or work in a shared space
- Bio-solvent based, made from sustainable raw materials such as vegetable oils and grain
- Travel-safe and convenient; can be brought into a plane
- It is important to be aware of the slightly longer drying time
- A low odor solvent which evaporates slowly, increases blending time and is suitable for thinning oil colors and cleaning brushes
- Suitable for oil and alkyd color
- Well suited to artists who prefer to avoid exposure to turpentine
- U.S. Art Supply airbrush water-based acrylic paint thinning reducer and extender base, 4-ounce pint bottle. It works excellent for thinning Acrylic Pouring Art Paint.
- Designed to make the airbrush colors thinner, increase color transparency and improve the color flow with smaller tipped airbrushes.
- It contains acrylic-based binders to ensure that you do not lose any paint quality when reducing it further for any desired effect.
- We recommend thinning with airbrush reducer & extender base when doing fine-line detailed work with a small tipped airbrush.
- Our vibrant acrylic airbrush colors are designed for permanent results on most mixed-media and textile surfaces.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Brooks, Kimberly (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 245 Pages - 05/18/2021 (Publication Date) - Chronicle Books LLC (Publisher)
- Powerful Cleaner - Safe for Your Hands : Zero paint thinner and Zero turpentine. Works on all Paints - Wet or Dry. Effective on Acrylic, Latex or Oil Paints
- Completely Amazing : Smells like oranges, Clean and restores Bristles, Wood, Metal, Cloth and Art Tables.
- Completely Non-toxic : 100% Biodegradable reusable and also conditioning paint brushes totally toxin free.
- Real Cleaning Agent : Green Piece Paint Brush Cleaner is real cleaning agent as it even helps remove epoxy and caulking remnants and built-up dirt and stains.
- Ingredients: Fruit Extracts and Minerals
- Caution: Keep out of reach of Children
- A 16-ounce bottle of U.S. Art Supply Brush Cleaner and Restorer. A highly effective cleaning solution for restoring brushes with dried-on acrylic, oil, gouache, inks, and water-based paints.
- This high-performance brush cleaner is also excellent for removing dried-on paint from airbrushes and all your artist tools and supplies.
- Use this premium cleaner to keep all your art supplies clean, long-lasting, and ready for use. You will no longer be tossing out brushes with dried-on paint, as you can quickly restore them so you can reuse them repeatedly.
- Directions for Use: Soak brushes as necessary and remove softened residue with a wipe, knife, or toothbrush. Cleans paint off brushes within minutes to hours for dried acrylic, oil, and water-based paint. For brushes loaded with fully dried acrylic and oil paint, soak for up to 24 hours. After cleaning brushes, wash them with mild soap and water. Reshape bristles so the brushes are ready for use.
- For airbrush cleaning use, fill airbrush cup with cleaner and spray cleaner between color changes and immediately after each use. For dried paint in the airbrush, soak affected airbrush parts in cleaner overnight if necessary. Do not soak the whole airbrush in cleaner.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Artists’ Paint Thinners & Solvents now!
Last update on 2024-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API