Looking for the best Lab Aspirator Pumps?
Discover now our comparison of the best Lab Aspirator Pumps. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Lab Aspirator Pumps are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Lab Aspirator Pumps in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- High-density polyethylene aspirator pump operates on water pressure above 11psi (7584 N/m2)
- Integral check valve resists corrosive filtrates and fumes
- Quick-disconnect hose fitting accepts 6.4 to 9.5mm (1/4 to 3/8") I.D. tubing
- Male thread faucet connection is 9.5mm (3/8") I.D
- Maximum attainable vacuum is 69.6cm Hg (27.4") with a flow of 6 liters (1.5 gallons) per minute
- Total Lenght of the Aspirator is 98mm
- Water inlet OD ;16mm. Water outlet OD :10mm
- Vacuum OD : 10mm
- Pumping rate: 1.5L/Min
- Max Vacuum：420 mmhg
- Homesprit lab vacuum filtration pump is suitable for Laboratory Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus to filt the liquid quicker.
- Homesprit lab vacuum filtration pump is made for USA market so you can use it in USA market surely.
- The lab vacuum pump is made of plastic shell,Copper wire inside part and four Shockproof rubber base etc.The plastic shell can avoid rust.copper wire inside part makes the product more durable.The shockproof rubber base can reduce noise.You can barely hear the noise when the product is working.
- There are three different tubing for connect to different size nozzle of Laboratory Vacuum Filtration Distillation Apparatus. one unit 4mm ID x 5mm OD Transparent tube; one unit 5mm ID x 7mm OD black tubing; one unit 6mm ID x 9mm OD yellow tubing; The tubing is flexible so Homesprit lab vacuum filtration pump can be suitable for different lab filter bottle in the market.
- How to use this product:Plug the transparent tube to the lab vacuum filtration and then connect the black silicone tubing to the lab vacuum filtration and lab vacuum filtration and then turn the lab filter pump on then It can work to filter the liquid in the lab filter bottle quicklier.
- Be Made From G3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- Annealing Point ------560℃
- Linear Coefficient of Expansion------ 32×10-7/℃
- Softening Point------820℃
- More efficient by test than other filter pumps; will produce a higher vacuum in less time, using one-third less water
- All brass, polished and lacquered
- Overall length, 5-3/8" with 3/8" IPS male thread
- Use with item #711558 or #711559 Red Vacuum and Pressure Tubing.
- Built-in pump quickly aspirates fluids while maintaining a low noise level (76db at 1 meter) and minimal vibration
- Ideal for fluid collection from tissue and/or cell culture, petri dishes, plates, flasks and tubes
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene collection bottle holds 3800ml (1 gallon) fluid wastes and has a safety release vent to prevent vacuum implosion
- A replaceable hydrophobic filter seals itself if it becomes wet protecting the pump motor from fluid contamination
- Compact design will not crowd workspace whether working in a hood or at the bench
- 3.7V, flow rate ≥1.8L/min, negative pressure ≤-0.03MPa, positive pressure ≥0.035MPa, power ≤1.5W, noise ≤65dB, weight 33g.
- Adopt 200 hours life DC brush motor. Oil-free, maintenance-free, low noise, low power design.
- Diaphragm and valve piece both adopt EPDM diaphragm.
- Mainly used in gas transmission field. It is recommended to install a filter to improve product life. If you need customized brushless motor models, please contact customer service.
- Product working environment 0 ℃ ~ 50 ℃, humidity does not exceed 80% (no condensation). Dust and other contaminants in the medium, harsh and overloaded work will lead to premature damage to the pump.
- High-efficiency Vacuuming: Single-tap sucking rate: 10L/min; The max. vacuum degree: 0.098Mpa; Flow Rate: 60L/min; Lift: 8M. Dual-use pump, supply decent vacuum condition while circulating cooling water for reactor.
- Double Suction Taps: To suit different circumstances, it can be operated with a single tap or use both taps simultaneously for higher efficiency.
- 15L Water Tank: Large 15L water tank, with a detachable case for quick water/ice in. This machine is upgraded with rust-proof copper and ABS material, which will lengthen the service time.
- Quiet & Stable Operation: Silent use with a special fluid muffler reduces the noise and liquid friction. Have a check valve on the exhaust tube, aviod unplanned vacuum downtime on working.
- Wide Application: This machine can also provide circulating cooling water for the reactor. Perfect for labs, research centers, agricultural engineering, biological engineering, etc.
- 【Lab Filtration Pump】：Lab filtration pump for laboratory vacuum filtration distillation apparatus.The lab vacuum pump is to suck the air in the filtration bottle out to create air pressure difference in order to filter the liquid quickly.
- 【A Silent Design】：At the vent at the bottom of the product, we designed a small slot and filled it with cotton to reduce noise.The bottom of the product is also designed with four rubber support points to reduce the noise when the product is working.The shell of the product is made of strong plastic material, which can prevent rusting. The inside of the product is made of high-quality copper wire, which can increase the service life of the product.
- 【How to use this product】：Choose the hose to connect the filtration bottle and the lab vacuum pump and then turn on the pump then It can work.Very easy to operate.
- 【Product Size】：The product size is 4.7"x2.6"x2.2" which is easy to be carried by hand.The laboratory filtration pumps'working voltage is 110-120V and the working HZ is 60HZ which fits USA votage requirement.
- 【About the hoses】: The product is equipped with three different sizes of hoses. Different hoses size for different vacuum filter bottle nozzle sizes.The three different size hoses are one piece 4mm ID x 5mm OD hose; one piece 5mm ID x 7mm OD hose; one unit 6mm ID x 9mm OD.These three type hose can fit most of different size filter bottle nozzle.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Lab Aspirator Pumps now!
Last update on 2024-03-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API