Looking for the best Surgical Supplies?
Discover now our comparison of the best Surgical Supplies. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Surgical Supplies are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Surgical Supplies in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- 20 Pcs 11# Superior carbon steel blades with individual foil wrapped ensures precision cut. Sterilized by gamma radiation.
- Thickened metal handle with special anti-slip stripes is durable and comfortable to use.
- Various Occasions: Great for laboratory,school, university, medical Students Dissection Practicing, Taxidermy and Mycology, Plant Cutting, Clay Modelling, Wood Model Making, Crafts 'n' Arts , etc.
- Buy together LabAider Alcohol Burner Lamp Will get a more perfect experience.
- SUPERIOR STAINLESS STEEL & DURABILITY: Our hemostat set includes four straight hemostats (3.5", 5", 6.25", 8") hot-drop forged from medical-grade stainless steel. These autoclavable tools resist rust, bending, and breaking, showcasing their high-quality and durability for lasting use.
- PRECISE GRIP & VERSATILITY: Equipped with precision tips and serrated jaws, these hemostats provide a robust grip on small objects. Their versatile design makes them perfect for various activities, including fishing, electronics repair, taxidermy, sewing, and more.
- ADJUSTABLE LOCKING MECHANISM: The three interlocking teeth of these hemostats allow users to adjust the clamping force, ensuring a secure hold on even the smallest objects. Once locked, the serrated jaws hold objects firmly in place.
- MULTI-USE & PRACTICAL: Suitable for both professional and home use, these hemostats can be utilized in a wide range of settings. From medical and veterinary practices to workshops and outdoor activities, these tools provide practical solutions for various tasks.
- IDEAL FOR VARIOUS USERS: These hemostats are designed for a wide range of users, including medical professionals like veterinarians and dentists, EMTs, hobbyists, and crafters. Whether you're dealing with fishing, pet tick removal, hobby projects, electronic repairs, or reptile feeding, these hemostats are an excellent choice.
- HYPOALLERGENIC-The transparent film dressing with low sensitization acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive, latex free, skin friendly.
- WOUND CARE BARRIER-Waterproof clear wound care dressing, keeps out water, dirt and germs. The open wound needs to use with non-woven pad or foam dressing, don't use transparent dressing only.
- MEDICAL GRADE LARGE SIZE DRESSING-6‘’ x 8‘’size, and it can be freely cut to suit your need.
- FORM A PROTECTIVE BARRIER-Keep your clothes from rubbing against the wound, and avoid the ointment or wound exudate mess up your bed sheet or clothes.
- GOOD FIXATION-Protect IV catheter and PICC sites, to secure devices to the skin
- NEW PRODUCT: We present our assorted 24 training pack, composed of different sizes 0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, and 6/0: Non-absorbable black braided silk, back monofilament nylon, blue monofilament polypropylene, and absorbable chromic catgut. This one-of-a-kind suture pack will allow users to know each suture type and usage. NOT FOR CLINICAL USE.
- STERILE: All threads are preattached to an ultra-sharp stainless-steel reverse cutting needle. Separately wrapped and completely sealed, with prolonged expiration. This product is ideal for emergency first aid simulation, field or clinical hospital training, and school laboratory experiments. It is the top choice of individuals in training and masters. CAUTION--Device for investigational use in laboratory animals or other tests that do not involve human subjects.
- HIGH STANDARD: This mixed practice combo passed the high standard of the international quality assurance product board. It is a perfect device that clinical trainees, medical residents, student nurses, practicing vets, and other training allied medical practitioners will love. It is also applicable for hobbyists, taxidermists, DIY individuals, school products, art and craft, fishing, and so much more!
- LOTS OF BENEFITS: The collection is designed to allow individuals to establish much-needed confidence and skills to master the art of emergency delivery. This assortment is a must-have accessory for future clinicians like doctors in training, nurses, physician assistants, dentists, EMTs, and veterinarians’ hemostat first aid emergency training kits. In addition, users will gain confidence in stitching and first-class medical skills.
- CONFIDENCE: The product is used by the leading training institutions in the country and even bought by prestigious medical schools in different parts of the world. This setup alone makes us the top choice of aspiring care providers. More notably, our customers are more valuable than our sales. If you are not pleased with your suture kit for any reason, please send it back for a full refund of your money. That is how confident we are. Be the best among the rest. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW!
- Dealmed 18" x 26" Fenestrated Sheets – 3-Ply Poly-Lined Drape Sheets with 3" Fenestration, Blue Material, Perfect for Hospitals, Medical Facilities, and Physicians’ Offices (50 Drapes per Box)
- The Dealmed Fenestrated Sheets are sterile drape sheets used for protective wear. This 3-ply poly-lined drape absorbs liquids, and the polyethylene middle layer helps eliminate risk of moisture strike through.
- These soft, tear-resistant, 3-ply drape sheets measure 18" X 26", come in a pack of 50, and are made of tissue-poly-tissue. Single-use disposable sheets are easily discarded after each patient use.
- The Non-Fenestrated drapes with a laminated plastic film provide a sterile surface to act as a barrier with an absorbent fabric. It is constructed with an opening to place over the wound area.
- They are used to protect the patient, clinicians, and equipment. They can also wrap sterile surgical instruments.
- SUPERIOR STAINLESS-STEEL BLADE: Equipped with tempered Stainless-Steel blades with a plastic handle, our premium disposable scalpel knives allow for heavy duty use and a comfy grip for easy control.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED & STERILE: Our scalpels work amazingly for Dermaplaining or small aesthetic procedures such as callus removing, dead skin-skin tag removal and scraping, acne removal and more.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: You may also use these disposable scalpels for your premed student supplies, dissections at school/ university, taxidermy, clay modeling or any arts ‘n’ crafts project that requires precision cuts.
- PROTECTIVE CAP: Our scalpel knives come with protective blade caps so you can reuse them again if you wish. A great tool for any project that does not require disposing of the scalpel upon completion.
- PLASTIC HANDLE WITH MEASUREMENT: Our handle is designed to offer a good grip and allows for delicate control when required. Plus, on the side you will find a handy, 6cm ruler for extra practicality points.
- Package of three rolls. Porous Fabric (Soft Cloth) Surgical Tape. Each Roll Is Individually Wrapped. Not Sterile.
- Less Risk Of Maceration.
- Easy to Tear In Pieces. Perforated every two inches.
- Optimal Adherence To Skin.
- No Latex Used In Production.
- Transparent film dressings are thin, flexible sheets of clear polyurethane incorporating, an adhesive coating on one side to allow adherence to the skin. Size: 4'' x 4.75''
- Transparent film dressing is waterproof and forms a germproof barrier for the wound. Allowable for quick & short showerproof, but not for a long time direct immersion bath & showerproof.
- Transparent film dressings provide a moist, healing environment; promote autolytic debridemen, This dressing doesn't have to be removed when you examine the wound
- Transparent film dressings are highly elastic and conformable to wounds located in awkward locations such as the elbow. The transparency makes it easy to visualize the wound bed
- Indicated for partial-thickness wounds with little or no exudate, wounds with necrosis and as both a primary or secondary dressing. Also used to cover IV sites, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions and second-degree burns
- Conformable and highly breathable
- Gentle adhesion
- Reliably secures dressings and devices to skin
- Hypoallergenic and latex free
- Easy to tear
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Surgical Supplies now!
Last update on 2024-02-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API