Looking for the best Trailer Brake Controls?
Discover now our comparison of the best Trailer Brake Controls. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Trailer Brake Controls are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Trailer Brake Controls in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
- Works proportionally in reverse
- Includes a Boost feature
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
- 1-4 Axle capacity
- Boost feature gives ability to apply more initial trailer braking
- Reverse battery protection
- No leveling required
- Diagnostics features incorporated in easy to read LED display
- PORTABLE. The Echo trailer brake controller has a non-invasive install and is easily transferrable from one vehicle to another. It plugs into any 7-way connector, wirelessly links to your smartphone using Bluetooth
- SMARTPHONE-READY. The Echo brake controller wirelessly syncs with Apple or Android smartphone, turning it into a brake controller interface with the Smart Control app (Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when vehicle is stationary)
- ZERO-TOOL INSTALL. Installing this aftermarket trailer brake controller is as easy as plugging in a 7-way trailer wiring connector. It requires no tools, no extra wires and no hardware
- HIGHLY RESPONSIVE. Echo uses a triple-axis accelerometer to provide smooth, safe braking. It maintains responsive braking, even when your phone screen is locked, receives incoming calls or if the Bluetooth connection is lost
- VERSATILE. This electronic trailer brake controller easily transfers between vehicles and trailers and works on virtually any trailer with 1 to 2 axles (2 to 4 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems
- INSTALLS QUICKLY: This 100% solid-state electronic with a small compact design mounts in any direction, no leveling required. Pre-wired plug-and-play feature allows for quick and easy connection to 2-, 4-, 6- and 8- brake systems.
- ADJUSTS EASILY: Two separate easy push-button adjustment controls (output and sync) allow for not only different trailer weights (output) but also the speed of activation (sync) depending on your driving style.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection.
- SAFE & SECURE: This device includes advanced internal circuit protection to help prevent damage and is for use on 12-volt negative ground systems only. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options, displays in English, French or Spanish
- Diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage and warning system alerts to No Trailer Brake situations
- Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking, select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode
- Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters and Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Compact, dash-hugging design. Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.
- RELIABLE SAFETY. The Venturer electric trailer brake controller offers safe, dependable operation, increasing trailer brake pressure as you depress the vehicle brake pedal and bringing the vehicle and trailer to a smooth stop
- EASY TO USE. This trailer brake controller features an easy-to-read, ramp-up LED display to monitor brake operation. It also has a simple, reliable design with no internal moving parts and no leveling required
- POWERFUL. The simple controls of the Venturer brake controller enable powerful brake operation, featuring a manual brake slider button, an adjustable power toggle and adjustable ramp time
- VERSATILE. You can use this electric trailer brake controller on virtually any trailer with 1 to 3 axles (2 to 6 brakes). It is also fully compatible with cruise control, anti-lock brakes, low-voltage systems and PWM systems
- SIMPLE SETUP. This electric brake controller quickly plugs into your vehicle using a CURT vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately). It comes with an adjustable mounting bracket and can be mounted at any angle
- UNIVERSAL SYSTEM: Universal electronic brake control system designed to make trailer towing safer and easier
- FITS 1 TO 4 AXLES: Fits 1 to 4 axle trailers to deliver a signal from your vehicle's brakes to your trailer
- BATTERY PROTECTION: Features reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- MOUNTING VERSATILITY: Numerous mounting options offer versatile installation
- INCLUDES 1 BRAKE SYSTEM: Includes 1 electronic brake control system for 1 to 4 axle trailers
- Fits 2003 - 2020 Toyota, Sequoia, 2007 - 2015 Toyota, Tacoma
- Fits 2010 - 2020 Lexus GX460, 2003 - 2009 Lexus GX470
- Fits 2003 - 2007 Lexus LX470, 2008 - 2011 Lexus, LX570
- Fits 2013 - 2020 Lexus, LX570, 2003 - 2013 Toyota, 4Runner
- Fits 2003 - 2011 Land Cruiser, 2013 - 2020 Land Cruiser, 2003 - 2014 Toyota, Tundra
- Vehicle specific brake control wiring harness
- For brake controls with wiring port built into back of unit
- Plug the brake control end of wiring harness into back of brake control and vehicle end into vehicle's port
- Brake controls with 2-plug style of wiring harness are identified with Plug and Play logo
- Completely compatible with anti-lock braking systems
- Slide adjustment
- No moving parts and no leveling required
- Red indicator light
- For 2 and 4 brake systems
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Trailer Brake Controls now!
Last update on 2020-12-04 at 13:33 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API