Looking for the best Truck Tie Downs & Anchors?
Discover now our comparison of the best Truck Tie Downs & Anchors. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Truck Tie Downs & Anchors are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Truck Tie Downs & Anchors in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Versatile placement, can be clamped anywhere along the side rail
- Provides a solid anchor to tie down cargo
- Made of polished stainless steel
- Installs in minutes
- Strong & Hard : ALL metal (stainless steel + CNC aluminum),NO plastic material,strong power up to 3000 pounds!Aluminum chassis must not crack or break,screws would not push through it.
- Secure & Firm : Stainless Bracket(more than 2mm thickness) + 304 Stainless Steel Screws,make it safe and stay on all the time when driving!
- Perfect Fit & Precise Structure: Professional design,fixed closed,hardly to pop up when pulling.Ring can be pull out easy but NO Rattle !!!
- Advanced Spray-paint Technology : Not afraid of being scratched.Fearless of the wind, dust, rain and snow.
- Compatible with Silverado & Sierra 1500 2500 3500,Colorado,Canyon.
- FITMENT -- Fits for 1995-2017 JK YJ TJ JKU Sports/ Sahara/ Freedom/ Rubicon X Unlimited.
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL THAT YOU CAN FEEL! Strong and Long durability.
- CARGO Will Be More Fixed And Safer, Tidying Up The Trunk Area.
- ADD Anchor Points for Anchoring The Cargo Net Or Straps.
- 8PCS TOTALLY -- You only need 6 tie downs D rings, but we provide 2 more as back-up.
- Strong and Durable: These v-ring tie down anchors have high-strength steel construction for strength and longevity, and have an assembly break strength of 4,000 pounds and an awesome safe working load limit of 1,500 pounds.
- Easy Installation: By threading a screw or bolt through the 15/32" diameter bolting hole on the mounting clip and securing to any wood or metal surface.
- Wide Application: Anchor all logistic tie-down ratchet and cam buckle straps, ropes, hooks, and chains to secure cargo of all sizes and weights - bikes, ATVs, UTVs, quads, motorcycles, furniture, camping equipment, delivery boxes, appliances, heavy machinery and power tools, and other loads.
- Anti-corrosion and Rust Protection: The V-ring tie-down anchors are made of high strength solid steel and painted with high quality black protective coating to ensure they are not corroded and rusted during long working hours.
- JCHL Team strive to provide you highest quality products and best service, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Fits in 9 holes in bed - 3 down each side and 3 across the front; Installs in seconds with no drilling or special tools
- Retractable; Side and front wall mount; Stainless steel backing plate mounts inside truck wall; Ratchet winders keep your strap secure and safe
- Stainless and nylon chassis for smooth quiet function; Stainless eye for 2 large S hooks
- Snaps up for use and snaps down when not in use; Stores flush in the wall
- Holds 1000 pound capacity; No rust and no rattle
- 【STURDY & DURABLE】The 10 pack D Ring tie downs with high-strength steel construction for strength and longevity, can handle a load up to 1,200 pounds per ring. That means that this pack of 10 rings can bear up to 12,000 pounds.
- 【ANTI CORROSION & RUST-PROOF】The durable d ring load anchor lashing rings are protected by zinc-plated which can prevent corrosion and rust.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】These tie down rings work well on any surface or floor, come with mounting brackets and bolts. The recommended installation would be with bolts 1/4" diameter round to fit the 9/32" holes on the mounting clips.
- 【MULTIPURPOSE】D ring anchors add a convenient anchor point for ropes, bungee cords or straps. Widely used as tie-down anchors on trucks, pickups, kayaks, ATVs,campers, vans, boats, and trailers, they are handy as wall hooks in organized garages, warehouses, and workshops as well,Use them for a tiedown on your deck for a pool cover. The possibilities are endless.
- 【SIZE INFORMATION】D ring inner clearance: 1'' x 1 3/8'' (2.5 x 3.5 cm) , mounting bracket: 2 1/4'' x 3/4" x 1/8 '' (5.7 x 2 x 0.3 cm). Hole: 1/4''(6 mm).
- ✔ HEAVY DUTY: 4 pack | NOTE: mounting plate and hardware are NOT included. These heavy duty 1-1/2" inner clearance D-rings are made of high quality galvanized steel for rust and corrosion resistance. Assembly break strength of 6,000 pounds and a safe work load limit of 2,000 pounds.
- ✔ WELL-DESIGNED: The D-ring lies flush in its 4-3/4" x 4-1/2” square recessed pan fitting so the D-ring doesn’t hazardously protrude from the floor. Weep holes on bottom of the pan ensure that water drains out.
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION: Use a hole saw and chisel and bolting hardware - not included. The 1/2” x 1/2” square bolting holes are perfect for securing your anchor with CARRIAGE BOLTS. These can be low floor flush mounted onto wooden trailer floors and other surfaces. See images and download pdf links below for an installation guide.
- ✔ ANCHOR ACTION: Trailering your motorcycle or snowmobile cross-country? Strapping down pallets in a warehouse? Anchoring boats and marinas at the dock? Get ready for some ANCHOR ACTION with these versatile and dependable recessed tie-downs. Easily secure logistic straps, bungee cords, ropes, soft loops and chains.
- ✔ EXTRA LARGE, EXTRA STRONG These large 6-1/4" diameter heavy-duty recessed tie-down anchors have a Safe Work Limit Load of 1,666 pounds. They are VERY BIG and can be used to secure vehicles! Built from heavy duty galvanized steel, corrosion and rust resistant, these are MADE TO LAST.
- ✔ ROTATING D-RING: This 3" wide x 3/4" high (inner clearance) D-Ring is incredibly VERSATILE because it rotates all the way around 360 degrees, providing you with MORE FLEXIBILITY. Weep holes on the bottom of the pans lets water drain out.See images for detailed measurements. LOOK AGAIN– they’re BIGGER than you realize!
- ✔ ANCHOR ACTION: Easily anchor tie downs in any direction without friction. Attach your ratchet/cam straps with S-hooks or J-hooks, tarp straps, bungee cords, motorcycle tie-downs, clevis/grab hook chains, ropes or soft loops. Transport your motorcycle, snowmobile, farm and landscaping equipment feeling confident in the strength of your securement system.
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION on semis, pickup truck beds, enclosed trailers,vans, warehouses, tow trucks, vehicle carriers, and boats. This HUGE circle d-ring recessed tie-down anchor installs with typical bolts or screws NOT INCLUDED. See the IMAGES for a SIMPLE installation guide.
- ✔ FLUSH MOUNT D-RINGS: 4 Pack | This bolt-on D-ring lies flush in its rugged plastic pan fitting so the D-ring doesn’t hazardously protrude from the floor. Galvanized steel means its zinc coated for corrosion and rust resistance and well-built to last. Working Load Limit: 533 pounds. NOTE: Mounting hardware is NOT included.
- ✔ ANCHOR ACTION: So you’ve got a (utility, enclosed, cargo, travel, snowmobile) trailer, pickup, truck, flatbed or cargo van. And you’d like to tie down your (motorcycle, bike, snowmobile, ATV, go-cart, landscaping equipment, farm tools, appliances, camping gear, delivery boxes, lumber) load. Maybe you’ve got a bike bench or pool deck in need of anchor spots. These flush D-ring tie-downs are designed for everyday use and provide you with a lifetime of dependable strength and versatility.
- ✔ DIMENSIONS: The 2 1/4" x 2" D-ring has an attached welded bolting clip with a 3/8" diameter hole. Easily attach S-hook or J-hook straps, bungee cords, motorcycle tie-downs, ropes, chains and soft loops through the ring’s 1-1/2 by 1-13/16” inner clearance. The 4” pan-fitting anchors the 1/4" diameter D-ring in place for a secure hold. See the images for a detailed sketch with all the dimensions of these tie-downs.
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION: First install the plastic base with 2 screws into the 1/4” mounting holes. Then screw the D-ring into it, securing the base mount pan fitting underneath for a tight bond. These anchors mount well to plywood and metal on the floor or walls of your trailer, flatbed, or truck.
- THESE BOLT-ON D-RINGS are made of exceptionally heavy duty solid steel, 1/2" diameter thick. They are strong and durable, and can handle a load up to 4000 pounds. That means that these 4 rings can bear up to 16,000 pounds together! See the description for a clear guide on how to figure out your tie-down limits when loading cargo on trucks and trailers, especially if you're up for DOT inspection...
- SEE THE 7th PICTURE for a clear visual image of all the dimensions to make sure that this is the tie down you need. Please realize that these rings do come with 3" x 1 3/4" bolt-on mounting brackets but NOT installation bolts. Use 3/8" carriage bolts to secure.
- BOLTED D-RINGS are the most handy and flexible tie-downs available. Generally used as tie-down anchors on trucks, pickups, campers, vans, docks, boats, flatbeds, and trailers, they’re also handy as wall hooks in organized garages, warehouses, and workshops. These D-Rings are Zinc plated for superior corrosion- and rust- resistance- 'Color may vary'
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" inner clearance. Once these D-rings are mounted, you can USE THEM AS TIE-DOWN ANCHORS for motorcycle straps, bungee cords, tarp straps, small chains, ratchet and cam straps, ropes, and other tie-downs. Ideal for securing kayaks, ATVs and other powersport equipment, bikes, refrigerators and similar appliances, delivery and moving boxes, camping gear, etc.
- This tie-down anchor also comes in a 4-pack or as a smaller 3/8" or 1/4" diameter.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Truck Tie Downs & Anchors now!
Last update on 2020-10-29 at 02:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API