Looking for the best Weaving Ball Winders of 2019?
Discover now our comparison of the best Weaving Ball Winders of 2019. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Weaving Ball Winders are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Weaving Ball Winders in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Transform yarn hanks and skeins into compact center pull cakes that sit nicely while you knit and crochet
- Easily winds up to 100g or 3.5 ounces of yarn, from lace and fingering weights to worsted and bulky weights
- Attaches to any table edge or surface up to 1-1/2" thick
- Removable spindle and folding yarn guide arm make for compact storage while still allowing quick and easy assembly
- Use with Yarn Swift for best results
- Lacis-Yarn Ball Winder II
- Hand-operated yarn winder for making pull thread balls up to 4 ounces without requiring any cones or tubes
- Yarn feeder provides an even flow and prevents tangling
- Makes Center-pull Balls
- Smoother, Quieter and Sturdier Than the Discontinued Royal Ball Winder
- Unbreakable Metal Crank
- 4 oz. capacity
- One Year Unconditional Warranty
- Improved Design to ensure the highest quality of Yarn Winder and Yarn Swift Combo Set at affordable prices.
- Easy to use Yarn Winder and Yarn Swift can be attaches to any table edge or surface
- Yarn Winder transform skeins of yarn into yarn cakes (ball of yarn) easily and winds up to 3.5 ounces of yarn each time
- Foldable Yarn Swift with Case for easy storage. Easy to set up and assemble for future use
- Our aim is to provide a simple and yet affordable Yarn Winder and Yarn Swift Set to everyone who loves to crochet and knit
- Transform skeins or hanks of yarn into ready-to-use yarn cakes that can be used from the outside or from the center; You can wind up to approximately 4 ounces of yarn.
- Sturdy replacement for manufacture discontinued Royal Ball Winder, with metal handle and tabletop clamp that makes it stronger than winders with plastic handle.
- Metal tabletop clamp, sturdy and with good grip, with rubber in the clamp and in the base of the wider to protect the surface of the table; Adjustable clamp to attach the winder to thick tables (up to 1...
- Easy to set up and use to get Yarn Cakes. Use it as soon as you take it from the box
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We are committed to exceed your expectations and we will make it go right in case of any issue. It comes with a 1-year free replacement warranty for workmanship defects.
- Swedish Bobbin Winder with built-in clamp has a thinner shaft for commercial, paper quills. This winder will not work with wooden or plastic boat shuttle bobbins
- WHY CHOOSE this yarn swifter - metal parts are thicker, sturdier than green ones. Dimensions: 21" x 19" x 17". The storage case is 17.5" x 2" x 2" (prevents it damaging by delivery and keeps it clean)
- WHAT'S THE ADVANTAGE - can be set up either horizontally or vertically! Better shaped, much lighter than the Wood Swift. Can be kept mounted on a table easily along with yarn ball winder.
- The table clamp or clip is 1.75" (use it on a table thinner than 1.75"/4.5cm), which holds the swift in place and spins freely as you wind skeins. The clamp doesn't love rounded edged table. It stays put...
- The metal construction means this knitting yarn swift folds up more compact than the wood ones. It's very light and easy to work with. The end is designed so you can put the swift at any angle you want....
- The yarn swift tabletop is a workhorse. We have used the yarn swifts with different yarn weights from lace to Aran, and wound scads of skeins of everything from crochet cotton size 10 to a heavy worsted,...
- Metal Construction: Heavy duty construction, cast iron electrostatic painted body. Special nylon material for cogwheels,much less noise than the metal cogwheels
- Easy Assembly: The jumbo metal yarn ball winder does not require tools to assemble.
- Smooth Edges: The edges of this machine are smooth,it won't leave a scratch on the table.
- Mode Size: Makes 10-ounce center-pull yarn balls,which is 2.5 times of what our smaller winder does.
- Close Service：Please refer the User Manual below Product Description
- Condition:New,Swift Yarn Fiber String Ball Wool Winder Holder Hand Operated
- Material:Plastic+Alloy(Lead and nickel safe)
- Size:Approx:26cm x 18cm(10-1/4"x7-1/8") Thickness: 26cm26cm(10-1/4")
- Lock the winder at the table, tighten up the button to fix it, and put the string through the iron wire to block on the groove of the disk.
- GCID: 545AEE326B578D0C
- Beautifully handcrafted to perfection. Made with natural birch wood. Wounds up to 450gms of fingering weight yarn at a time
- Knitter's Pride
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Weaving Ball Winders of 2019 now!
Last update on 2019-09-15 at 16:12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API