Looking for the best Word Games for Kids?
Discover now our comparison of the best Word Games for Kids. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Word Games for Kids are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Word Games for Kids in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- FOR YOUNG READERS: The perfect word game for the pre-reader and early learner, My First BANANAGRAMS utilizes lowercase letters that help children grow a love for word games and wordplay
- FOLLOWS READING CURRICULUM: My First Bananagrams aligns with school reading curriculums, prepare your little ones for learning.
- MINI GAMES: My First BANANAGRAMS creates a step-by-step play-progression towards ultimately learning how to play a full game of BANANAGRAMS
- LETTER COMBOS: Also included in this kids game are combo-letter word building tiles, which are the first step in word creation
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Most importantly, My First Bananagrams is fun for the family. Ages 4+, 1-4 players.
- Spanish (Publication Language)
- SUPER FUN CARD GAME FOR ANYONE WHO LOVES WORDS: Put your thinking cap on and enjoy this hands-on and engaging all-ages card game. This highly-versatile game meets players right where they’re at with spelling, resourcefulness in word making, and vocabulary. The no-rush format also allows for lots of creativity and conversation during game play.
- AWARD-WINNING FAMILY GAME: Winner of a Parents’ Choice Foundation Silver Honor Award. Parents’ Choice calls it “a clever, fun-to-play, mind-expanding game.” This just-right mix of brain exercise and fun is making its way through family game nights everywhere!
- PERFECT CARD GAME FOR AGES 8 & UP: For 1-4 players, or play in teams. Everyone can enjoy it at home, school, or while traveling.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS: Easy to learn! Be playing in minutes! 80 card deck includes flip cards, combo cards and wild cards. Starter game, Full-Deck and Solitaire versions all included in instructions.
- ANYWHERE AND AT ANY TIME: Thanks to the convenient size, you can bring this game for adults and kids anywhere you go.
- MAKES A TERRIFIC GIFT for any word game lover or family, and teachers/educators love it, too!
- YOUR CHILD WILL MASTER 108 HIGH FREQUENCY WORDS - Recognize Read and Spell Common Sight Words; Supercharge their Reading Progress and Literacy; Fun Motivating Challenges ensure Vocab Study and Practice is an Engaging Enjoyable activity
- SIGHT WORDS BINGO MADE TO LAST - Thick Long Lasting Premium Cards; Die-cut with Rounded Corners and Waterproof Coating; Strong and Resistant to Grubby hands; No need to rip and tear up flimsy corrugated paper cards yourself
- A WINNING GIFT FOR 4-8 YEAR OLDS BOYS AND GIRLS - The Blue Level 1 Game has 54 of the Most Simple Common Words to Read for Pre K and Kindergarteners; The Red Level 2 Game has 54 Sight Words from Dolch Fry Word List for Kindergarten and First Graders
- ENTERTAINS AND EDUCATES! - More dimensions to gameplay to ensure greater difficulty, more interesting challenges and way more fun! Contains Two Difficulty Levels, Twemoji tokens and Cover Challenges which ask learner to analyse and use target words
- PLAY IN THE CLASSROOM AND ON FAMILY GAME NIGHT - 2 to 24 players; Can be played 1-on-1, in big groups or as a whole class; Super Easy to Use and Play Independently, Children love calling out the words and are eager to win and shout BINGO!!
- SWAT A SIGHT WORD GAME: Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading.
- GAMES FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS: The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
- EASY & FUN WAY TO LEARN SIGHT WORDS:: After one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. GREAT FOR Home School OR CLASSROOM LEARNING
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter or even for Homeschool.
- English (Publication Language)
- Trusted By Families Worldwide - With Over 50 Million Sold, Thinkfun Is The World'S Leading Manufacturer Of Brain Games And Mind Challenging Puzzles
- Develops Critical Skills – Perfect For Pre-Readers And Early Readers, Teaches Recognition Of Essential Words Zingo Sight Words Is As Popular In The Classroom With Teachers As It Is In The Home With Families
- Developed By Educators - Zingo Sight Words Is A Bingo Style Game That Was Developed By Educators To Create A Great Play And Stealth Learning Experience For Pre-K To 2Nd Graders And Help With Reading Skills, And It Makes A Great Gift
- Clear Instructions – Easy To Learn With A Clear, High Quality Instruction Manual You Can Start Playing Right Away
- A Twist on Word Search Puzzles Where Letters Don’t Have to Touch to Spell a Word
- After learning sight words you can practice finding them and more with this quick to play spelling game
- Ages 6 to 600 - If you have learned how to read you can play this game
- 2-8 Players: Play with a pair or a big group of people
- Perfect for family game night, homeschool fun, spelling practice and more
- Educational Toy for Early Childhood Development: Sight Words are the first steps to reading. This set develops sight-reading vocabulary, spelling, and fine motor skills, color sorting, letter recognition, word association, building sights words, and matching; it’s an easy and exciting toy that multiple children can play with at once, and helping them develop important social skills. Now your preschooler can have fun while learning with this popular matching letter game set.
- Learning Through Playing is Fun: Contains 28 double sided flash cards and 52 wooden blocks. With 56 rich scenes and 56 most commonly used Cvc sight words, help children develop memory and brain thinking by establishing connections. Build early shape, color, and alphabet recognition skills. Beyond intellectual development and cognitive skills, these educational toys help your child learn in a stress-free environment through thru play.
- Compact Packaging - Easy Store & Carry: The spelling game comes with a cute storage bag. Kids can open their gaming devices or store them at any time. The compact packaging structure and light weight make it more convenient to hold. Place them in school bags and suitcases, suitable for many occasions, airplanes, cars, restaurants, etc. Provide a great opportunity to play, interact and communicate with your family, share and help each other.
- Safety and Environmental Material: We design every toy to the highest quality standards. Smooth edge and surface of wood block, and color of the surface is made of environmentally friendly paint. Larger-size wooden blocks can prevent the risk of suffocation of children. Colorful attractive design will engage and provide hours of fun exploration and learning for your little one, when kids spell a word on his own, you will see their face light up with the feeling of accomplishment and pride.
- Best Choice for Kids Gifts: See and spell stem toy is a Multisensory Learning stem! This see and spell matching letter game set includes 80 pieces and makes a great educational toy for 3 4 5 6 years old , preschool, Kindergarten, boys and girls. It is perfect choice as gift for back to school, birthday, Christmas, Easter, New Year, Halloween candy bags, Thanksgiving, children's party handouts or rewards and any occasion! Top Popular Gift for Kids!
- HELP YOUR CHILD BECOME A SUPER READER with Super Words! Your kindergartener will PRACTICE PHONICS SKILLS with our phonemic awareness games. Boost their reading COMPREHENSION AND CONFIDENCE by matching the colorful pictures with the CVC word cards!
- 🏿 CREATED BY A READING SPECIALIST AND MOM, Super Words includes the TOP CVC WORDS FOR KINDERGARTEN and is designed to support your Super Student's learning and development. Simple and fun, Super Words is sure to be one of your favorite kindergarten learning games!
- 🦸🏽♂️ MASTER VOWEL AND CONSONANT SOUNDS with Super Words, a phonics game for preschoolers! For ages 4+, Super Words includes 22 CVC word family boards and 132 CVC word cards focusing on short A, I, O, U and E sounds. Practice RHYMING AND WORD RECOGNITION with bright and vibrant images to help self correction. PERFECT AS A KINDERGARTEN phonics game or kindergarten learning center!
- 🦸🏼 SUPER QUALITY FOR SUPERCHARGED RESULTS! Our durable reading manipulatives are constructed from thick laminated greyboard and MADE FOR LITTLE HANDS. Strong enough to use as kindergarten homeschool supplies or in the classroom! SKIP THE CHEAP CHINESE games that have flimsy pieces, with misspelled words and missing pieces. This reading game for kindergarten was DESIGNED IN THE USA and has been produced to the HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS
- 💥 AS PARENTS OF THREE YOUNG CHILDREN, we set out to design fun educational toys. Looking to limit screen time and encourage play, Barnacle Toys was born. We truly believe that Barnacle Toys is the SMARTER WAY TO PLAY! As a small US-based business, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction - and WE LOVE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS support their child’s development. IF, FOR ANY REASON, you don’t love Super Words, WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT
- Wordplay for Kids Board Game is a Teacher's Choice Award Winner!
- It is fast, fun and challenging. Quick, what's a food that contains the letters "P" and "A"? You have 60 seconds. Try “pizza”, “pancake”, “pasta”, “peach”, “pear”, or something else…
- No waiting your turn - everyone plays every round! Helps kids develop word-building skills, vocabulary, spelling and concentration.
- For Kids Ages 6 - 12, and 2 or More Players/Teams (even large gatherings). Parents can play along too! It’s also a great teacher’s tool that may be adapted in the classroom.
- WORDPLAY FOR KIDS Board Game is great for Family Game Night and Kids Party Gatherings. A Family Board Game collection keeper. SCROLL DOWN THE PRODUCT PAGE TO SEE MORE IMAGES, DETAILS AND DESCRIPTIONS.
- (Playback Language)
- 220 Dolch Sight Words: Covering most commonly found words in books and schools for kids age 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. With extra 2 cards showing you 6 teaching methods & 3 fun learning games & the vocabulary list.
- Sentences & Pictures: These double-sided cards have a sentence and a picture to go along with the sight word. It makes it more fun and more visual for the child. The pictures and sentences are simple and use other words from the same level to help reinforce the repetition & learning.
- 5 Level Sight Words: 40 cards for pre-kindergarten (Pre K) in red, 52 cards for kindergarten in yellow, 41 cards for first grade in blue, 46 cards for second grade in green, 41 cards for third grade in purple. All cards are hole punched and the binder rings make it easy to keep the levels sorted and separate from one another.
- Premium Quality: These Large sized (3.2” x 4.6”) sturdy cards are thick and durable with a wipeable coating. No rolled edges, folding, or fraying. Comes in a beautiful, sturdy case for safe storage.
- Perfect Gift for Children: Best Back to School / Birthday / Christmas / Holiday / Halloween / Easter gift for kids age 3 to 9 Pre K to 3rd Grade. Can be used as home school or classroom teaching materials.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Word Games for Kids now!
Last update on 2022-08-18 at 05:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API