Looking for the best Wound Care & Dressings?
Discover now our comparison of the best Wound Care & Dressings. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Wound Care & Dressings are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Wound Care & Dressings in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Low adherent layer that protects the wound
- Use on ulcers, chronic and acute wounds and donor sites
- Medium absorbency for wound stages 2, 3, 4
- Silicone material and waterproof
- Minimize pain and trauma at dressings change
- Helps maintain a moist environment to promote healing
- Need no additional fixation, fit to wound bed well, no curling
- Highly absorbent foam surrounded by gentle silicone adhesive
- PROMOTES HEALING: MedVance bordered silicone dressings offer effective absorbency, are comfortable to use and provide the optimal environment to promote healing. The self adhesive multilayer structure helps create an optimum healing environment by keeping the wound moist and preventing contamination/activity.
- EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE: Soft silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed but stays intact to the skin thus prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change
- SEMI-PERMEABLE: Semi–permeable PU film acts a liquid barrier while allows the passage of oxygen and water vapor. The multilayer structure works together to create a high absorbent yet breathable surface keeping the wound moist and sterile.
- STERILE AND INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Each dressing is manufactured in a sterile facility and are individually wrapped to prevent contamination of wounds. Can be used in hospitals, senior care homes, hospice, and other medical facilities.
- MULTI-USE: Effective for applications such as post-operative wounds, bed sores, cysts, pressure ulcers, burns, and other minor traumas. Approved for Level II of the Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS). Use code A6212 for billing/claims.
- SURPASES GAUZE PADS IN EVERY WAY: Far more flexible, absorbent and gentle on the skin, our advanced calcium alginate wound dressing pads are a vastly superior choice to gauze, in all fronts.
- NATURAL ANTIMICROBIAL PROPERTIES: The Medpride alginate wound dressing pads feature antimicrobial properties thanks to the natural Calcium ions that come with seaweed (alginate) fibers. Our pads offer not only comfort but a higher healing factor as well.
- PAIN FREE REMOVAL: In contrast to regular gauze that might stick to your skin, irritate or scratch, our alginate wound pads do not stick. Creating a natural protective gel layer that preserves the ideal moisture, our pads make for a seamless & painless changing and removal.
- HIGHER ABSORBENCY-EFFICIENCY: Thanks to the natural seaweed fiber layer properties, our dressing is up to 20x times more absorbent than gauze. The result, is a wound dressing choice that is more comfortable and far more cost-effective.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE & EFFECTIVE WOUND DRESSING: From infected non-leaking wounds, to chronic or acute/ heavy-exudate wounds, the silver calcium alginate wound dressing is the ideal choice for everything; venous ulcers, diabetic wounds/ ulcers, cysts, post-surgery wounds etc.
- TAKE OPTIMAL CARE OF WOUNDS: Perfect for hospitals, healthcare institutions and even for your home first aid kit, these premium quality, non-sterile, surgical gauzes provide excellent wound prepping and cleaning for the injured area or even for applying medication. They are available in different sizes, so you can choose the one that is most suitable to your needs.
- LOW LINTING FOR A CLEANER WOUND SITE: Designed to be highly absorbent and non-stick, these medical gauze pads are low linting making them ideal for keeping the wound site clean and preventing irritations. These non-woven, mesh scrubbing bandages are non-adherent, which makes wound dressing easy and comfortable every time, even when done at home.
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: Made of premium quality non-woven material, these disposable surgical sponges can be used in a variety of ways for different purposes, such as minor face blemishes, cystic acne, ulcers, cracked skin, blisters, post-op wounds and more. Easy to use and highly practical, they should not be missing from any home first aid cabinet.
- A VALUE FOR MONEY CHOICE: Each pack contains 200, 4 ply non sterile gauze pads, which are available in three different sizes: 2”x 2”, 3”x 3”or 4”x 4'”making them a very convenient and money saving choice, as they are sure to last you a very long time. Simply keep a pack in your first aid kit at home or in the car and be ready for whatever comes your way!
- ORDER RISK FREE: Here at Medpride we stand fully behind our products and trust in their premium quality and performance. This allows us to offer you a 30 day, risk-free, money back guarantee in case you are not fully satisfied. With nothing to lose but lots to gain, what are you waiting for? Place your order now!
- PROFESSIONAL USE - Suitable for pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic and surgical wounds, donor sites, abrasions and lacerations, first and second degree burns, this dressing can also be used on dry/necrotic wounds in combination with gels.
- VERSATILE & EFFECTIVE - multilayer structure is ideal for moderate to heavy exuding wounds or can be used as a nonstick gauze to use at home, a must have for all first aid kits.
- PAIN FREE REMOVAL - This 4x4 gauze pads were made to provide comfort to patients with fragile and sensitive skin, reduces skin maceration, and minimizes pain and trauma at dressings change
- CONVENIENT AND WATERPROOF. It is breathable and maintains a moist environment in the surrounding wound area. It is known that ventilation is the need for faster wound recovery. Aside from that, it is individually wrapped for added safety on sensitive skin.
- REDUCES FREQUENCY OF DRESSING CHANGES – superabsorbent core for fast absorption and retention of exudate even under compression, our non stick pads for wound care come individually wrapped to ensure they remain 100% sterile.
- Curad sterile non-adherent cotton/polyester pads won't interfere with granulating tissue by sticking to the wound
- Top layer of the wound pad is made of soft, perforated film that allows air to circulate
- Absorbent, padded inner layer allows fluid to collect
- Pads cut easily to fit any shape without separating
- Non-adherent pad size is 3” x 4”
- ✅ ADVANCED HEALING: Since ancient times, silver has been known for its antimicrobial properties, so it has been used for a long time in the treatment of many types of wounds. One of the relatively modern methods of treatment is applying JJ CARE Silver Calcium Dressing on lesion wounds. Each dressing has a specially formulated 300ppm silver ion content over calcium ions of microfiber layers of 100% natural seaweeds to promote an even more effective wound healing and healthier tissues.
- ✅ STRONG ANTIMICROBIAL EFFECT: Our calcium silver alginate dressings proved to be very effective not only as antimicrobial topical agents, but also in promoting healing as well. Recommended for wounds with moderate to heavy amounts of exudate. Our dressing has been specially formulated to help stabilize blood flow, which slows bleeding. These silver wound dressings keep the wound clean and the level of moist adequate for healing, stimulating the repair of tissues.
- ✅ VERSATILE & EFFECTIVE: This is a natural wound care typically applied on dry wounds, diabetic wounds, full-thickness burns, venous wounds, pressure ulcers, and chronic ulcers. Soft and conformable, extremely absorbent, and swift gelling. The microfiber sheet allows a proper drainage of exudate from lesion wound, while still keeping it moist and properly ventilated. Calcium alginate with silver acts like a barrier against contamination and at the same time absorbs the exudate or lets them out.
- ✅ STERILE AND INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Each carefully packed boxes contains 5 pieces of JJ CARE Silver Calcium Alginate Dressings. Total of 20 dressings! Every individually wrapped 4”x5” silver wound dressings were produced in highly sterile conditions, and were designed latex-free to ensure that it is safe to use on skin.
- ✅ EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL: JJ CARE Calcium Silver Alginate 1dressing is substantially long-lasting with reduced dressing change frequency between 3-7 days. It effectively reduces time to wound healing while reducing the need for pain medication during dressing change. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persists.
- 4.25"X4.25". Each dressing is individually packed. The dressing inside each pouch is sterile. This dressing contains silver. In ivory color. Not in grey color.
- Especially useful for highly exudative wounds. May also be used in wounds with cavities.
- Antimicrobial activity. Silver concentration: 50 microg/100 cm2. Effective broad spectrum antibacterial dressing working against both Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria.
- Maintaining a moist environment ideal for wound healing.
- For Further Information: SEE ON THIS PAGE UNDER “Product guides and documents” section for: Product Brochure, Instruction for Use, and other relevant data.
- LATEX Test Result: Not Detectable (ASTM D6499-18 Inhibition ELISA). Performed at A2LA Accredited Lab (USA).
- Latex free
- 1.5oz tube
- Size:1 Pack
- Item model number:31815
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Wound Care & Dressings now!
Last update on 2021-09-19 at 02:08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API