Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Floats?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Floats. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Floats are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Carburetor Floats in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- [Domestic Delivery] - US delivery available, usually 3-5 working days
- [Compatibility] - Fits for Club Car 1992'-1997' DS & Carryall models with the FE290cc Engine
- [Replaces] - Part Number: 1016478, Also for: 1016438, 1016441, 1016439, 1016440
- [Package] - 1* Carburetor 1016478
- [Notice] - You are welcome to contact us for any help
- Aftermarket 2-Barrel Carburetor Replacement Heavy Duty Metal Construction
- Add More Horse Power While Maintaining Near Stock Fuel Mileage Directly Replace the Old/Broken One
- Must be Run with a Fuel Filter before inlet 1.08 Venturi .049 Jets
- Includes Mounting Gasket and Seal
- Fits for Ford Engine Models 289 302 351 and Jeep 360 Please Make sure you view fitment table
- Replacement Carburetor Carb Assembly for Ford Tractor 2N 8N 9N(See More Detail in the Description Below So that You Can Purchase the Correct Item)
- Material: Zinc-Aluminium Alloy; Compatible Equipment Type: for Ford Tractor; Compatible Model: Ford 8N 9N 2N; Replaces Part Numbers: 8N9510C-HD, 8N9510C, TSX241B, TSX-241B,
- High Quality Carburetor Replacement Part
- Fully Assembled and Easy to Install,Direct Replacement for Your Stock Carb
- Package included: 1 x Carburetor(Come with a New Mounting Gasket)
- Direct OEM style replacement carburetor floats for Mikuni carbs
- Include float pin
- Sold as a set for one carburetor
- APPLICATION: Non-universal, only fit Carburetor Engine Moto, Carbon Dirt Deposit Remove.
- FUNCTION: This Cleaner tool is especially designed to clean out the tiny jets and carb passages from all dirt.
- MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire winding, rust, flexible handle, no deformation. High density nylon, good elasticity, no hair loss.
- EASILY CLEAN paint off all the hard to reach areas in an airbrush, spray gun or any other item with small orifices that need cleaning like the fluid tip and air cap.
- THE DIFFERENT DIAMETERS of 13 piece wires set with spiral knurling for cleaning popular size jets and carb body holes passages.
- Replaces OEM: Tecumseh 632019, 632019A
- Functions with floats that use a spring
- Not compatible with greater than 10% ethanol fuel
- Marine Carburetor Float - Mercury Marine Mercruiser MerCarb, Rochester 2 BBL, Volvo Penta --- Buy 2 get 10% off, buy 5 get 15% off (on this and other qualifying items, see the savings on the final checkout page).
- Mercury Marine Mercruiser MerCarb 2 BBL Carburetors: 4 cyl - MCM 120, 140, w/153" 2.5L, 181" 3.0L, 224"; MCM 165 w/3.7L; MCM / MIE 470 W/224" 3.7L 6 cyl - MCM 165, 175, w/229" 3.7L; MCM 175, 185, w/262" 4.3L 8 cyl - MCM 198, 200, 898, w/305" 5.0L; MIE 5.7L w/350 MAG; MCM 888 w/302" 5.0L; MCM / MIE 233 w/351" 5.8L 8 cyl
- Rochester 2 BBL GM 2-Jet 2 GC 2 GE, Marine Carburetors: Crusader: 4 cyl - 153" 2.5L; 6 cyl - 225" 3.6L; 8 cyl - 283" 4.6L, 327" 5.3L, 305" 5.0L Gray: 6 cyl - 232" 3.8L; 8 cyl - 215" 3.5L Grumman Allied: 8 cyl - 300" 4.9L Kiekhaefer: 4 cyl - 95.5" 1.6L, 181" 2.9L; 6 cyl - 230" 3.7", 250" 4.0L Mercury Marine: 4 cyl - MCM 90, 110, 120, 140 w/95.5" 1.6L, 153" 2.5L, 181" 2.9L 3.0, 185" 3.0L; 6 cyl - MCM 140, 150, 160, 165 w/230" 3.8L, 250" 4.1L
- OMC Stern Drive / OMC Cobra: 4 cyl - All NU 80, 90, 140 Models w/ 91" 1.5L, 153" 2.5L, 181" 3.0L; 120 w / 153" 2.5L; 6 cyl - 164 232 w / 185" 3.0L; 150 155 w/ 225" 3.7L; 8 cyl - 185, 200 w / 283" 4.6L 330" 5.4L Palmer: 6 cyl - 215" 3.5L Revley: 6 cyl - 225" 3.7L Universal Moters: 198" 3.3L
- Volvo Penta: 8 cyl - AQ175A AQ200D AQ200F AQ500A 305" 5.0L - 826414-5 841048-2 841667-9
- This Carburetor Float Is For All Tecumseh-Built Carburetors
- Replaces Tecumseh Part Number 632019
- Fits All Tecumseh Built Carburetors
- No Assembly Required
- Brass Material
- Replaces Existing Carb Floats
- Includes Hinge Pin
- Includes Float Setting Gauge
- Made In The USA
- 【Top Quality】: We don’t offer you the lowest price for we are confident of our products. 100% brand new and reliable quality assured by our factory holding advanced technology in this field. And that’s why we have got a good reputation among a large number of customers.
- 【Fits】:Johnson Evinrude 4-15Hp 1974-1993(Please check the description for more fitment)
- 【Replaces】:391305 398452 398453 439072 391937
- 【Buy Without Concern】: We offer you one-month warranty; If you have any questions, please directly contact us via Amazon message and we will be happy to serve you.
- 【100% NEW】: We promise any product sold by I-Joy is 100% new and never has been used before
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Carburetor Floats now!
Last update on 2020-07-13 at 06:03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API