Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Low-Side Fittings?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Low-Side Fittings. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Low-Side Fittings are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Low-Side Fittings in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Fits A/C manifold gauge sets (R-134A type), coupler interface fit with R134A service ports, 1/4" male flare.
- Adjustable coupler (5 ball style) is compatible with all models (competition: unadjustable couplers are NOT compatible with European models)
- Accurate snap lock and knurled grip ring for easy operation; detachable copper adapter for easy maintenance; both top and bottom knurl are colored for accurate maneuverability
- Premium quality, aluminum construction for the low-side (Blue) & high-side (Red) switch; nickel plated bronze for the body; bronze construction for the ACME adapter
- Method of use: connect bottoms with vehicle's R134a service port; connect the ACME adapter with the refrigerant hose; turn on/off the switch at top to turn it on/off
- Designed to connect Robinair Enviro-Guard hoses to service ports on automotive R-134a A/C systems
- Quick-connect design includes an integral safety sleeve which protects against injury and refrigerant loss if the coupler is disconnected under pressure
- Compact design easily fits into tight quarters
- The 6-ball coupler design provides a more stable grip on the fitting than lesser 4-ball designs
- Set includes 1ea. low-side and high-side manual couplers
- Robinair 18192 R-134A Manual Replacement Couples Set
- Robinair Manual Replacement Couples Set Field service connect to the special Enviro-Guard hoses to allow access to service ports on automotive R-134a A/C systems. The quick-connect design has an integral safety sleeve, which protects against injury and refrigerant loss if the coupler is disconnected under pressure. The compact design easily fits into tight quarters, which is especially handy for retrofits. Six-ball couplers provide a more stable grip on the fitting than do couplers with four balls. Set includes a low and high manual coupler.
- Quick-connect design has an integral safety sleeve which protects against injury and refrigerant loss if the coupler is disconnected under pressure
- Compact design easily fits into tight quarters
- Six-ball couplers provide a more stable grip on the fitting
- Fits A/C manifold gauge sets (R-134A), coupler interface fits with R134A service ports, 1/4" male flare
- Adjustable coupler (6-ball style) is compatible with all models
- Accurate snap lock & knurled grip ring for easy operation, detachable adapter for longer maintenance
- Aluminum switch, bronze ACME adapter, and nickel plated bronze body
- Method of Use: Connect bottoms with vehicle's R134A service port; connect the ACME adapter with the refrigerant hose; turn on/off the switch at top to turn it on/off
- For R134A service ports quick coupler adapter, 1/4" SAE male flare.
- Universal Compatibility: The adjustable Adapter Fittings provides universal compatibility for all models.
- Contain with Low side & High side. Blue: Low side quick connector/adapter; and Red: High side quick connector/adapter.
- Accuracy and Durability: Accurate snap lock & knurled grip ring for easy operation, detachable adapter for longer maintenance.
- How to Use: Connect bottoms with vehicle's R134A service port; connect the ACME adapter with the refrigerant hose; turn on/off the switch at top to turn it on/off.
- Professional grade retrofit valve adaptor for automotive air conditioning systems converting from R-12 to R-134A
- For 7/16 inch low side port
- Includes dust cap and retrofit label
- Fits all vehicles pre-1994
- Works with R-134a refill fittings
- Buy Auto Supply # K13001 - 1 High Side & 1 Low Side Socket for R134a
- 8 Sided Octagon Sockets for High Side (Shallow Socket) & Low Side (Deep Socket) A/C Charge Ports
- Aftermarket Part Fits 98234 & 98134
- 3/8" Drive Sockets
- Used on Part # BAS03011 (High Side Port) & BAS03012 (Low Side Port) (Not Included)
- 【Superior Materials】Made of aluminum switch, copper adapter, and nickel plated bronze body, which is durable and long lasting suitable for the ACME adapter. (Red High Blue Low).
- 【Universal Compatibility】Fitting for most automotive air conditioner diagnostic AC manifold gauge hose, and R134A service ports,1/4" male flare as well as 6-ball style coupler.
- 【Detachable Fitting】Can Tap Valve Set, R-134A can tap refrigerant bottle dispenser with 1/4 inch male fitting, conversion tank adapter featuring 1/4 inch female to 1/2 inch male fitting, thus this set will fits both 1/4 and 1/2 inch female fittings AC gauge hose.
- 【No Leaking Design】R 134A Adapter, adjustable valve for easy attching and removal without freon leaking, accurate snap lock (6 ball) with knurled grip ring for easy operation, removable copper adapter for longer maintenance, 1/4 inch male.
- 【How to use】Please connect bottoms with vehicle's R134A service port, connect the copper adapter with the refrigerant hose, turn on/off the switch at top to turn it on/off. If you have any issues about the installation, we will unconditionally solve for you!
- 5 cap low side port 13 mm 5 cap high side port 16 mm e for car air-conditioning replacement and maintenance;
- clip-on-type R134a Air Conditioning Service Charging Port Caps Pressure resistance, corrosion resistance. Seals are included in the caps.
- Low Pressure end L thread 8V1
- H Thread M10 at High Pressure End, Not fit: 2014 Toyota Rav4; 2018 Nissan Versa
- Package: 10pcs/set including 5pcs high Pressure caps 5pcs low pressure caps
- Robinair Low Side Compound Gauge with PSI and Fahrenheit scales
- Indicates R-12, R-22, and R-502 temperature readings in degrees Fahrenheit
- Glycerin filled design offers longer life, reliable long term performance, and vibration resistance that dry gauges just can't match
- Zero-adjustable feature allows re-zeroing of gauge for extreme accuracy
- Large 63mm gauge features a metal bezel and machined brass male fitting
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Low-Side Fittings now!
Last update on 2020-09-20 at 05:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API