Looking for the best Automotive Replacement Shocks?
Discover now our comparison of the best Automotive Replacement Shocks. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Automotive Replacement Shocks are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Automotive Replacement Shocks in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Package Dimensions: 7.111 H x 67.818 L x 7.874 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Country of Origin : Mexico
- Suspension Parts
- Shocks and Struts
- Eye 12.1mm
- Model Number: 33-185545
- High Quality Mild Steel (Shocks) Construction
- Reduce The Effect Of Traveling Over Rough Ground
- Improved Ride Quality And Handling
- Design For Use With OEM Or Aftermarket Lowering Springs
- Twintube Design / Direct Replacement
- Advanced Foam-Cell Technology
- Vehicle Specific Multi-Stage Valving
- Increased Fluid Capacity for MAX Heat Dissipation
- 362 Degree Arc Welded End Mounts and 180 Degree Directional Mounting
- Twin Tube Construction with Chrome Plated Shaft
- Reference Number(s): 553382
- Set Quantity: 2 Piece
- QUICKER, SAFER, EASIER AND COMPLETE REPAIR -- Includes everything you need for strut replacement in a single, fully assembled unit with no need for a spring compressor
- RESTORES RIDE HEIGHT -- Precisely calibrated to meet the OE design, each application-specific coil spring type is engineered to restore ride height and support the vehicle's weight
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC DESIGN -- Application-specific coil spring, mount and strut designs ensure optimized ride and handling experience unique to each vehicle profile
- OE QUALITY -- Preassembled upper strut mount, coil spring, and strut feature an OE-style design for seamless fit, form, and function
- MADE TO LAST -- Manufactured with high-quality steel, featuring a superior tube and weld design to deliver structural integrity and durability
- Country of Origin : China
- Package Dimensions: 7.62 L x 68.072 H x 10.16 W (centimeters)
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 2.471 kilograms
- #1 recommended Original Equipment replacement choice for Asian SUVs and Crossovers
- Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics of Nissan SUVs
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles
- Important Note: For the sake of safety, each pair of front OR rear shocks will be packed and shipped as an unique unit. Thus, if 2pcs purchaseed, there will be 1 package. If 4pcs purchased, there will be 2 packages and so on. Please feel free to if you have any other concern.
- Compatible with: 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 F-150 2004 F-150 Heritage Shocks Struts Absorber
- Interchange/Cross Part Number: 344367 344374 37131 37132 1L3Z18124AC, 1L3Z18124BA, 1L3Z18125AA, 2L3Z18124AA, 2L3Z18124BA, F65Z18124KA, F65Z18124KB, F65Z18125AB, F65Z18125BB, F65Z18125CB, F65Z18125DC, F75Z18125AG, F75Z18125AH, F75Z18125DC, F75Z18125HA, F75Z18125HC, F75Z18125PC, F85Z18124LA, XL3Z18124AA, XL3Z18124CA, XL3Z18125CA, YL3Z18124AA, YL3Z18124BA, YL3Z18124CA, YL3Z18124DA, YL3Z18125AA, YL3Z18125BA, YL3Z18125CA, YL3Z18125DA, YL3Z18125EA Shocks Struts
- Shock Absorbers For Left H (Driver Side) and Right H (Passenger Side); Shock Absorbers only,not including springs or mounts.Chromed Piston Rod: suitable stiff dampening power for passenger cars. Shocks Struts replacement to restore your vehicle ride, handling and control performance
- Premium Qualified Finish: rust protection; Nitrogen Gas charged: improved stopping,steering,stability.Japanese Made Oil Seals: no squeaking noise,long durability; Chromed Piston Rod: suitable stiff dampening power for passenger cars
- 2 inch Reserve Tube: More fluid for more consistent performance
- 1-3/8 inch Bore: Lower operating pressure than standard 1 inch bore units
- 5/8 inch Piston Rod: Heavy-duty nitro carburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only
- Made in China
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Automotive Replacement Shocks now!
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 04:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API