Looking for the best Fabric Dyes of 2019?
Discover now our comparison of the best Fabric Dyes of 2019. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Fabric Dyes are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Fabric Dyes in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Black liquid dye.
- Pre-dissolved liquid dye is also great as a stain for unfinished wood and wicker. Works on silk and dried floral, nylon and plastic and even golf balls.
- Dye for clothing, accessories and even furniture.
- Dye synthetic fabric and fabric blends, which include anything with 35% or more polyester, acrylic, acetate or nylon. Perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, upcycling, hiding laundry accidents and so...
- With 250+ color recipes available on Rit's website, it is almost certain you'll find the right color for your needs
- Get creative and create something unique with an easy dye technique, like an ombré, dip dyed, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- Due to the complexity of dyeing synthetic fabrics, you must use this dye in a stainless steel pot on your stove top to maintain a high water temperature throughout the duration of dyeing. Cannot be used in...
- If dyeing fabric with less than 35% synthetic fabric (i.e. polyester, acrylic or acetate), use Rit All-Purpose Dye instead
- Set of eight 2/3-oz. bottles.
- Each bottle dyes 8 to 10 adult shirts.
- Adult supervision required.
- The product is a Rite Dye Liquid Fabric Dye, 8-Ounce, Denim Blue
- Enhance your home with a perfect mix of form and function
- Manufactured in China
- Navy blue powder dyes clothing and accessories, rejuvenates old garments, coordinates home decor, hides laundry accidents and more.
- Works on washable fabrics including: natural fibers, such as cotton, silk and linen; synthetics such as rayon, nylon and acetate.
- Simply spray the article with the dye for the desired look and throw it in the dryer for 20 minutes
- No dunking; soaking; or washing necessary
- Non-toxic and water based
- Set of 2 black markers. Premium quality permanent non bleed fabric markers specifically designed for use on any fabric.
- These markers allows you to write in both thin and thick lines, providing great versatility
- Machine washable, pigmented and fade resistant when washed in normal wash cycles(30c)
- Kids safe and non-toxic.
- Great for marking fabrics, clothing, camping gear and bedding
- Deliver vibrant color to almost any type of fabric or fabric blend, including cotton, linen, silk, wool, rayon, ramie or nylon. This dye can even color wood, wicker, paper and cork
- Perfect for rejuvenating faded clothing, changing the color of apparel, shoes or accessories, coordinating home décor, hiding laundry accidents and so much more
- Get creative and create something unique with an easy dye technique, like an ice dye, dip dyed, marbled, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- With 500+ color recipes available on Rit's website, it is almost certain you'll find the right color for your needs
- If dyeing fabric with 35% or more polyester, acrylic or acetate, use Rit DyeMore Synthetic Fiber Dye instead
- Non Toxic Dye
- Water Based
- Permanent Dye
- Ready To Use
- Easy Clean Up
- Permanent and fade resistant
- One pack dyes up to 1/2 lb. of fabric to full shade show on package
- Formulated to work with natural fabrics and poly/cotton blends such as rayon, cotton, ramie, wool, silk, linen, and polyester/cotton blend
- Not recommended for pure polyester, acrylic, nylon, and fabric with special finishes
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Fabric Dyes of 2019 now!
Last update on 2019-10-14 at 04:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API