Looking for the best Street Motorcycle Tires?
Discover now our comparison of the best Street Motorcycle Tires. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Street Motorcycle Tires are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Street Motorcycle Tires in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- Dual-compound Technology offers extended tire life and excellent grip.
- Extremely quick warm-up time.
- Enhanced wet weather traction and braking capabilities.
- Soft edges on tire allow for increased stability while cornering.
- Choose from single front/rear tires or front and rear tire combos above!
- The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
- W-shaped pattern channels water quickly for excellent wet surface performance
- Special high-grip compound
- Flat sidewall design
- Designed to offer versatile Sport-Touring performance at an affordable price
- Environmentally friendly advanced compounds, a creative and functional tread design and the patented 0 degree steel belt radial structure provide balanced behavior wet or dry
- Angel ST is the HOLDER OF 7 WORLD RECORDS!
- Guaranteed date code of 2018 or newer.
- New tires for the latest Sport/Supersport touring rider provides performance, style and comfort in an Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tire design
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
- The MICHELIN tire for all types of cruisers, offering more longevity without compromising stability and handling.
- Proven Longevity - The benchmark in longevity – commissioned third-party tests show that the MICHELIN Commander II rear tire lasts almost twice as long as its main competitors.*
- No Compromise on Stability and Manuverability - Thanks to its high-density and therefore stiffer frame (MICHELIN Amplified Density Technology), MICHELIN Commander II features premium handling and responsiveness. The top layers in rear tires are made of aramid fibers, which combine resistance and a lightweight feel for perfect stability, even at high speeds.
- Excellent Grip on Wet Surfaces - A brand new longitudinal tread provides outstanding water evacuation, and thus excellent grip on wet surfaces.
- Commissioned third party tests conducted in 2011 on public roads comparing MICHELIN Commander II tires, Metzeler ME880, and Dunlop D407/D408 tires in sizes 130/80B17 and 180/65B16. Individual results may vary depending on motorcycle type and operating conditions.
- Italian (Publication Language)
- Comes with Pirelli Logo Key Chain!
- WSBK-derived profile for agile response, quick turn-in and transitions.
- Bi-compound design with a wide race compound strip offering full grip from mid-lean angle.
- Large footprint area for improved adherence.
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
- The all-new Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ offers more longevity on the street and the track, plus more grip, stability and steering feel.
- More than 80-percent of the Q3+ has been redesigned compared to the Q3.
- This is the ultimate in hyper-sport tire performance for serious sport riders and track-day riders, and offers extended tire life so you can spend more time on your favorite tracks and roads.
- Handling: Because bikes are meant to lean over.
- CFT: Carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
- All Elite 4 rear tires utilize Dunlop's Multi-Tread technology with a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder, providing increased mileage without sacrificing handling.
- New tread pattern helps provide class-leading wet-pavement performance, even wear over the life of the tire, and less road noise.
- Available in radial and bias-ply construction, the Eilte 4 fits hundreds of touring, cruiser and standard bikes, including current and non-current machines.
- High-mileage, even-wear characteristics, and great grip--the all-new Elite 4.
- Tread design provides efficient braking and handling in wet conditions.
- Designed to last up to 20% longer than the Pilot Power 2CT.
- Offers exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Features an optimized profile and improved rubber compound.
- Get every ounce of performance your bike has to offer with the Pilot Power 3 from Michelin!
- Guaranteed date code of 2019 or newer.
- Tread pattern designed to assist in water displacement.
- Geometry and rubber compounds allow for steep lean angles.
- Resin blend and silica compound speed up tire warm-up for great traction.
- Features a high tension center that prolongs the life of the tire for miles and miles of use.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Street Motorcycle Tires now!
Last update on 2020-09-30 at 06:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API