Looking for the best Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)?
Discover now our comparison of the best Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS). It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison.
To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore.
- SIGNAL BOOSTER INCLUDED – GreatTrend tire pressure monitoring system comes with a high-quality repeater that extends the sensor signal transmission range to the monitor. Applies to trailers, motor homes, tow trucks, RVs, 5th wheels with a length of 20-40 feet. Install the repeater near the taillight or in the middle of your vehicle, and connect to the 12V DC power supply.
- SEVEN ALERTS - GreatTrend tire pressure monitoring system increases your safety on the road by monitoring your tires’ pressure and temperature in real time. Offers 7 alarms including high and low pressure alarms, high temperature alarm, fast tire leakage alarm, sensor low battery alarm, sensor data loss alarm, and monitor low battery alarm.
- LARGE, INTUITIVE LCD DISPLAY – GreatTrend tire pressure monitoring system is equipped with an easy to read HD LCD monitor featuring automatic backlight. It will darken when no motion is detected in 5 minutes to save power. The TPMS display can show the temperature (°F/°C) and pressure (PSI/BAR) data simultaneously for at most 35 tires. Takes 1.5 hours to fully charge the built-in lithium battery and lasts up to 150 hours on one charge. Size: 4.53(L) x 2.80(W) x 0.87(H) in.
- CUSTOMIZABLE ALARM VALUES - Set high, low tire pressure and high temperature warning thresholds for each axle with GreatTrend tire pressure monitoring system. You can adjust the pressure value from 0 to 188 PSI and the temperature value from 122°F to 302°F. The default alarm thresholds for high tire pressure, low tire pressure and high temperature are 174 PSI, 116 PSI, and 158°F, respectively. Watch the tutorial videos below to quickly set up the system in minutes.
- ROBUST, ACCURATE SENSORS – Advanced external monitor sensors contain a replaceable CR1632 battery that can last for around 2 years. 13-gram weight per sensor. Easy to install. A 12-month warranty and dedicated technical support are provided to bring you peace of mind. GreatTrend TPMS helps prevent accidents, decrease tire wear, and improve fuel economy.
- 🔍7 Alarm Modes - High and low-pressure alarms / high-temperature alarms/sensor low battery alarms / fast tire leak alarms/sensor data loss alarms/display low battery alarms. Allows you to focus on long-distance travel or freight.
- 🔍14 Days Battery Time - Energy-saving large-size LCD, observe up to 22-24 tires, and the content includes temperature (°F / °C), pressure (PSI / BAR) at the same time. 4 hours fully charged, keep to 12-14 days.
- 🔍Max up to 80 ft Sensing Distance - Equipped with a repeater (EXCEPT FOR 4-SENSOR MODEL), sensor signal transmission distance max up to 80 ft. tire pressure monitoring range is 0-188psi, the tire temperature monitoring range is -4~185 ℉.
- 🔍Easy Install and Set up - First coding every sensor, then install sensors on the tire. Coding process please watch the instruction video. PLEASE NOTE: When you set the tire pressure alarm value, enter a value, 25% above it is the high- pressure alarm value, and 25% below it is the low-pressure alarm value.
- 🔍Professional Customer Service - Our contact information(email and phone) are in the Q&A part in this product page, which is pinned. And please watch the instruction video on our product page, which is on the first of the related videos on this page. PLEASE NOTE: The sensor battery can be replaced, and the model is CR2032.
- Reports pressure and temperature on Color Monitor
- Flow-thru Sensor allows you to air tires without removing the sensor
- Customize each axle for high and low alert parameters
- Monitor auto-scrolls through each tire reporting PSI and Temp
- Flow Thru sensors must be used on metal valve stems (If you have rubber valve stems then purchase the TST CAP sensor system)
- 🚀Multiple Charging Methods🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 is Solar automatic charged, it also can be charged by the cigarette lighter when there is no sun. Help you focus on driving. NOTE: After the first installation, please turn on the monitor first then install the sensor, and all data will be displayed after driving for 5-10 minutes. The sensor needs motion activation.
- 🚀Five Types Of Alarms And User-set Alarm Values🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 provides five-alarm modes (including fast leak alarm, high/low-pressure alarm, high-temperature alarm, and sensor low voltage alarm). Users can DIY set the pressure and temperature alarm values. (The pressure range that can be set is 12-87 PSI)
- 🚀Automatically Adjust Backlight And Smart Screen Color Change🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 can automatically adjust the display backlight according to the strong and weak light environment to help clearly reading. In different states, the display will show different colors: blue when charging and working / red when alert/ gray when standby or static.
- 🚀Power-saving Mode And Switch Button🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 equipped with a power-saving (auto-sleep) mode and switch button, which consume less power but increase more durability. More than 10 minutes of static state, tpms It will enter sleep mode. If you encounter any other problems, please do not hesitate to contact us! How To Contact Us: Our Contact Information Is On The Last Page Of The User Manual.
- 🚀Low Power Consumption And Long Working-life Sensor🚀 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M7-3 equipped with 4 advanced external sensors, which are low power consumption (a CR1632 battery can be used for half a year) and have long working life (can reach 2 years maximum). Small size, light-weight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure [small acceptable tire pressure error (≈3psi)], and easy installation, it also can withstand harsh environments.
- 🚗Auto Solar Charge🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black is Automatic solar charging, using higher quality and more durable solar lithium battery panels, which can extend the use time and help focus driving. Drivers don't have to worry about the continuity of product work often. (AC / DC charging can also be used when there is no sunlight)
- 🚗Five Types Of Alarms And User-set Alarm Values🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black equipped with five-alarm modes (high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, rapid air leakage, sensor low battery alarm), promptly reporting the abnormal tire condition to the driver to help safe driving. Drivers can set the maximum and minimum alarm values for tire pressure and temperature according to their own needs. (The tire pressure range that can be set is 12-87 psi)
- 🚗Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black's auto-adjustable backlight can clearly display the data in low light or strong light environment. Real-time monitoring and real-time display of data is the best helper for driving. It will enter the sleep energy-saving mode after the vehicle stops running for 10 minutes, and will automatically wake up when the car is turned on. Prolong product life while saving energy.
- 🚗Low Power Consumption And Long Working-life Sensor🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black equipped with 4 advanced external sensors, which are low power consumption and have a long working life (2 years maximum). Small size, light-weight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure (error range ≈3psi), and easy installation. It also can withstand harsh environments.
- 🚗Tire Position Exchange🚗 Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black provides the function of changing the tire position. If the driver needs to change the tire position during use, he can directly exchange the position of the sensor in the monitor without reinstalling sensor. Help the driver save time and energy to do more important things. * Any problem encountered, please contact our customer service team.
- VESAFE tire pressure monitoring system is designed to work on all types and styles of recreational vehicles, including motor home, travel trailer, auto, 5th wheel, etc., It is a safety tool to help drivers understand when their tires are approaching an unsafe conditions, including under-inflation, over-inflation, over-heated and fast leakage.
- This system supports up to 10 tires in the front vehicle and 7 tires in the towed vehicle. Both vehicles can be operated to be disconnected or connected. Users can set the standard driving pressure for each axle, and the alarm will be triggered if the pressure is 20% higher or 10% lower than the preset standard pressure. The alarm can be eliminated by pressing any button, however, the LED light will continue to flash until the pressure is restored to the acceptable pressure.
- The tire pressure sensors placed on the valve stems of the tires send a wireless signal to the display monitor mounted in the cab every 5 minutes, however, it transmits immediately if there is any abnormal condition happened. Drivers don’t need to stare at the display during driving. It will give audible and visible alert if something wrong with the tire.
- The pressure range of the sensor is 0-188PSI, with an expected battery life of 2 years. And it’s only 18grams and it will not affect the tire balance. Users can simply replace the battery in the sensor when the display indicate low battery icon on the monitor.
- If you have any questions during your installation or using, please feel free to contact us. Your safety is our business; we look forward to providing you peace of mind during your driving.
- Solar Power & USB Charging : Easesuper Tire Pressure Monitoring System is built-in Tempered glass solar panels and 2200mAh lithium batteries, support USB cable charging and solar charging. It does not occupy the car cigarette lighter socket, ensure the tire pressure monitoring system will work continuously. Note: The power connection must be 5V2A. Do not use fast charging, which will burn out the circuit and cause monitor crashes.
- 6 External Sensors & 1 Repeater : Easesuper Tire Pressure Monitor System comes with 6 external cap sensors and sealed against dust, water and snow, easy installation and receive real-time signal. Tire pressure sensor is only 9 grams and the battery life can last up to 2 years, the battery (CR1632) can be replaced when the battery exhausted. The Repeater’s white button flashes once in 2-3 minutes indicates the signal is being transmitted and the repeater is working.
- Real-time monitoring : Easesuper TPMS include High Pressure Alarms, Low Pressure Alarms, High Temperature Alarms, Fast Tire Leak Alarms, Sensor Data Loss Alarms, Display Low Battery Alarms, keeping your driving safe.(You do not need to manually program, all products have been programmed before leaving the factory, High pressure alarm value:116PSI, Low pressure alarm value:58PSI, High temperature alarm value:65℃)
- Auto Sleep & Awake Mode & Manual Adjust Brightness : Easesuper Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor manual adjustable brightlight can clearly display the data in low light or strong light environment. Real-time monitoring and real-time display of data is the best helper for driving. It will enter the sleep energy-saving mode after the vehicle stops running for 10 minutes, and will automatically wake up when the car is turned on. Prolong product life while saving energy.
- Suitable for 4-6 tires : The TPMS is suitable for any Car RV Trailers Truck Tow Bus. Real-time monitoring the temperature and pressure with high degree accuracy for 4-6 tires simultaneously and can automatically change the corresponding data, LCD display mode ensure the high resolution ratio and guarantee the high-definition and no splash screen condition.
- CONSTANT PRESSURE/TEMPERATURE MONITORING — Sensors update pressure and temperature several times each minute while your RV is moving and check every 15 minutes while parked. Plus, sensors notify you any time the tires inflate, deflate, or in the case of a blowout.
- REPEATER TECH BOOSTS SIGNAL — Repeater technology “repeats” the signal your sensors send, but stronger, so that your smartphone always has the most up-to-date information.
- INTEGRATION WITH ONECONTROL APP — Manage your sensors, set tire pressure ranges, get notifications, and view alerts all from your smartphone with the OneControl app from Lippert.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION — Sensors easily screw on to existing tire valves, and the repeater plugs into a pre-installed dock (on specific 2020 and beyond models only). Use your OneControl app to configure sensors and set acceptable tire pressure ranges.
- RELIABILITY — Backed by a name RV owners and outdoor enthusiasts know and trust.
- ■ REAL TIME/24x7 SAFETY & HIGH FUEL ECONOMY - EezTire TPMS system by EEZ RV Products is the industry leader in the RV TPMS market since 2005. It accurately monitors tire pressure and temperature for up to 26 tires and handle tire pressure up to 210 psi. EezTire TPMS system gives you PEACE OF MIND 24 x 7 when you are on the road or off the road. Maintaining proper tire pressure at all times ensures vehicle safety and helps achieve desired fuel economy
- ■ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ALERT SYSTEM - the monitor is motion sensitive and monitors tire pressure and temperature on 6-second intervals continuously. It sends visual and audio warning alarms immediately when tire pressure or temperature falls outside the preset safety parameters. The monitor goes into power saving mode if no motion is detected in 15 minutes to save battery. The sensors send status signals to the monitor on 6-second intervals continuously as long as the sensors are under pressure, so your tires are monitored 24 x 7.
- EASY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE - EezTire TPMS monitor has one of the largest display screen on the market 4 ½” x 3”. It takes minutes to setup and program. The monitor has a built-in rechargeable internal lithium battery that lasts up to 60 hours on a charge. Sensors have replaceable batteries. It comes with a common USB charging cord that can be connected to vehicle’s cigarette lighter or USB port.
- MULTIPURPOSE - TPMS monitor has separate controls for RV and trailer sensors which allows owner to turn off trailer control when driving RV only. The monitor can be programmed with anti-theft sensors or flow-through sensors or different combinations of both sensors to meet the needs of different tires. A booster can be added to boost signal and overcome distance and electromagnetic interference challenges. A basic TPMS system starts with 4 sensors (TPMS4) and could go up to 26 sensors (TPMS26).
- 3-YEAR LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY - EEZ RV Products offers a 3-year limited product warranty for all of our TPMS systems. We also provide technical and customer support when you have any questions or need help.
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers. However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use. Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated. The product you are looking for is probably among these pages. A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice. Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) now!
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 22:58 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API